No announcement yet.

[SIGNUPS] 2019 Mafia #5 - Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessup, I have been purposely ignoring you because you are not worth another second of my time, but I will give you this one last concession:

You are no fun to play with. You ruine games time after time because you cannot control yourself. If anyone here feels so strongly that they do not wish to participate because you are banned, that is fine. The next host can make their own decision about you, but I think it is time people got to play a game without you. Look what you have already done in this signup thread alone. If I am hosting this one, you are not playing. Sorry, but that is what it is, and no amount of copy/pasting or nonsense you spew will change it - so please do not bother.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

... if there is problems with people not following rules, I spent an hour last night setting up a web forum that you are all welcome to use https://forummafia.club

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        Jessup, I have been purposely ignoring you because you are not worth another second of my time, but I will give you this one last concession:

You are no fun to play with. You ruine games time after time because you cannot control yourself. If anyone here feels so strongly that they do not wish to participate because you are banned, that is fine. The next host can make their own decision about you, but I think it is time people got to play a game without you. Look what you have already done in this signup thread alone. If I am hosting this one, you are not playing. Sorry, but that is what it is, and no amount of copy/pasting or nonsense you spew will change it - so please do not bother.
        Well gee , you ban me over bs and every game gaslight me and ruin games as a result Voth. I think you are the one being disruptive. I merely am defending myself from this unwarranted BS
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I didn't ruin any games loool. What game did I ruin?
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Anyone see the irony of the last page and a half?

whoosh
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The only thing I?ll say is that anybody else who threatened to quit said that they would do so after the game. They never made any posts saying they were done immediately and not participating anymore in that phase or that game. That?s the difference. Granted you didn?t follow through, but it was a pretty shitty thing to do. You don?t bother me as much as you do others, I actually find it entertaining aside from that example, but I understand their decision. I?ll leave it at that.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                The only thing I?ll say is that anybody else who threatened to quit said that they would do so after the game. They never made any posts saying they were done immediately and not participating anymore in that phase or that game. That?s the difference. Granted you didn?t follow through, but it was a pretty shitty thing to do. You don?t bother me as much as you do others, I actually find it entertaining aside from that example, but I understand their decision. I?ll leave it at that.
                Could you show where I threatened to quit during the game? I never threatened to quit during this game or any other. I was active the whole way.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I?m not going to sort through all those pages, we all know it happened. It was right before Rodney and I professed our undying love for each other, you can find it yourself

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Fuck I said I wasn?t going to answer. Stop baiting me and making me look like a fuck fuck moron

Comment

????
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I never said that the_paul, this is flat out lies and mistruths being used as a bogus reason to keep me out of this game. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I never stopped posting or threatened to quit the last game or ANY game ever while it was still going on.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          ????
                          u ever signup or what
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            I never said that the_paul, this is flat out lies and mistruths being used as a bogus reason to keep me out of this game. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I never stopped posting or threatened to quit the last game or ANY game ever while it was still going on.
                            Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            Voth was on every train on wrong people, and I dislike him. This will be my last post this phase
                            A full 36 hours before phase change. Are we done here?

Comment

My mind was made up, I didn't quit the game nor threaten to. No we are not done here because that example is BS. I believe I continued posting also like 10 minutes later lol.

Thx for exposing the BS argument trying to say I ruin games though.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Well I?ve argued with the wall enough, that?s enough for one day.
                                Jerome Scuggs do you still talk to ph? Get him in here for a reunion game with Wark and zooboo

Comment

Working...
                                X