Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

FWIW I like my narrative medium rare
    What kind of flavorful seasonings do you like?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

There already seems to be. Explain in detail what I've done to deserve being banned please or allow entry.
      You make yourself sound stupid by prerending to not knowing why you've been banned.

You want a recent example of a game you ruined? Fine. Take ixt's werewolf game. You voted me over Voth due to personal reasons while all other Townies (minus Paul; who was mia by the end of phase) voted on scum. And the reason Voth made up for voting me with that mecha theory was nuts.

Then you continued.

You called me out on it and called my play bad. Why? Because I was a Vanilla Townie and your belief is that Vanilla Townies aren't allowed to share thoughts or make attacks on others, even though your decision wasn't rational at all.
      Now, if this is your interpretation if a VT and you blame others for scumhunting or making moves instead of passively following others, shows that after all the time you haven't understood the game and what it's about.

Take the recent superhero game. Everyone wanted you lynched asap, even me.
      Then I actually gave in and thought it isn't worth it because I got townie vibes from you. Annoying, but townie vibes.
      Then, after like 40 pages of day 1 accusations, you go ahead and tie the votes rendering everything useless. Congratulations on that. This did certainly not ruin the entire game, but it was a bullshit move.

In a game where WillBy stated that PMing is allowed, but discouraged, you go ahead and message (almost) EVERYONE.
      To roleclaim for someone else. It's beyond me why one would do that.

I believed you were pro town and threw myself under pressure for defending you and (partly) was lynched for it. I knew I was the narrator and didn't want to spit it out on day 1, so I told you to re-read your role PM and stop arguing in every single post with that narrative flavor. You didn't bother.

When a player is somewhat rude to you OR suspects you're scum, and the latter is legit play for both mafia or town alligned players, you go emo on it and want to lynch them claiming you can't work with them. This isn't a reason, this is bullshit.

Talking about rudeness, look at yourself. You even introduced a full new term to TW mafia: fuck fuck idiot.

I'm not saying everyone is nice to you. But you go full emo, which nobody else does. Ixt also realized it's just about sucking it up, defending and being reasonable, and moving the fuck on.

I've just taken the two latest games into consideration here and could probably go on, but I don't want to fully bash you, but you have asked for reasons. What WillBy said sums it up nicely. Really, think about it.

Now there are my reasons are - and maybe for once read carefully through my post and try to understand from my perspective or the others.

Comment

• Ya why don't you say the same about voth and the nonsense he was posting about me from the start of this last game. The werewolf game was ALREADY lost to votes and you were being scummy as crap voting out town power roles all game. I was a VT AND a sub who came in late to the game, I didn't lose that game at all. I merely voted for you at the end and made a point to say I did it because of how snobby you are. The votes were against you either way and the game was lost.. My vote did NOT change that game result so again stop lying and being so conceited. I was defending backwards and ixt phase one of superheroes and at that time they both were real town. I also love how you point out a day one vote I made as VT which was only a no lynch because of the failure of town to convince me to go for an autovote. It's also funny you try and use a day 1 vote to say I ruined the game while in the werewolf game YOU were the one who voted out our witch D1. Think about that a while.
        Last edited by Jessup; 06-08-2019, 01:50 AM.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• See, your reply is a great example.

Comment

• Yeah Jessup, you are right, you are awesome at mafia, and LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE is wrong. That sounds plausible. Does it not strike you as odd that you are told multiple times a game by multiple different players that you suck at this game? Everyone else is wrong and you are right? Give me a break.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Willbys first game was won by me due to my correct roleblock Night 3. You ruined it almost and refused to listen to me allowing 3 more town to die before you finally got it right. Ever since I gave you a poor write up hot ot not performance you have been all over me and a complete asshat. Both you and fis are gaslighters who act all smug and superior. All I've seen from both of you is sub par play when you are in town roles. It is easy to be a scum. Ya fis and you made up some lies that people fell for but you did it as scum. Anyone can do that, you both are nothing special. I never said I'm the best Mafia player either. I am saying this ban is BS because I have done nothing to deserve such drastic measures. You disrupt games MORE than I ever have and the fact willby didn't step in to tone things downthis last game was also BS. There is playing the game but attacking personal characteristics of people over and over will only result in an environment of chaos. That is what you did this last game to both me and ixt and somehow because I stand up to your BS I am the one banned? Complete horseshit.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Willbys first game was won by me due to my correct roleblock Night 3. You ruined it almost and refused to listen to me allowing 3 more town to die before you finally got it right. Ever since I gave you a poor write up hot ot not performance you have been all over me and a complete asshat. Both you and fis are gaslighters who act all smug and superior. All I've seen from both of you is sub par play when you are in town roles. It is easy to be a scum. Ya fis and you made up some lies that people fell for but you did it as scum. Anyone can do that, you both are nothing special. I never said I'm the best Mafia player either. I am saying this ban is BS because I have done nothing to deserve such drastic measures. You disrupt games MORE than I ever have and the fact willby didn't step in to tone things downthis last game was also BS. There is playing the game but attacking personal characteristics of people over and over will only result in an environment of chaos. That is what you did this last game to both me and ixt and somehow because I stand up to your BS I am the one banned? Complete horseshit.
                Next time you host a game, feel free to ban me. I will not lose sleep over it, trust me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                  See, your reply is a great example.
                  Am I supposed to agree with your attack on me? Are you going to agree to my counterclaim combatting you accusation or just act snobby, smug and conceited that I didn't roll over for you?

I work with players who will work with me in the game. Voth literally was saying he wouldn't work with me and ixt at the start of the last game himself which is why I was getting pissed at him. You said the same thing in the werewolf game to me fis, saying how you gave up working with me and I was useless. That is my point, both you and voth are terrible town who are the real gaslighters. You are the ones putting auto-votes on people due to prejudicial thought processes, not me.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Next time you host a game, feel free to ban me. I will not lose sleep over it, trust me.
                    This isn't about YOU only, This is a Trench Wars Mafia game and this type behavior of banning me with personal bias is BS. Get me on a real thing I did that would warrant a ban. Not that you think my IQ is low or some other childish remark. Every reason you posted why I am to be excluded is vague and has no basis. I can counterclaim any reason you try to use as a reason because I am sure within myself I did not want to cause any malice to the mafia forum, in fact I have been trying to help build it up which is why this hurts even more to me.

I'm going to qan over this because this game is being advertised in the zone. All players should be allowed to play interested if they follow through with the requirements to play the game. I have done this consistently and there is no reason stated why I should be banned.

Why am I being banned?? I will ask again. I've yet to see a rule I broke. This is a community game, You may be hosting it but that does not give you the right to discriminate without a real offense.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You make yourself sound stupid by prerending to not knowing why you've been banned.

You want a recent example of a game you ruined? Fine. Take ixt's werewolf game. You voted me over Voth due to personal reasons while all other Townies (minus Paul; who was mia by the end of phase) voted on scum. And the reason Voth made up for voting me with that mecha theory was nuts.

Then you continued.

You called me out on it and called my play bad. Why? Because I was a Vanilla Townie and your belief is that Vanilla Townies aren't allowed to share thoughts or make attacks on others, even though your decision wasn't rational at all.
                      Now, if this is your interpretation if a VT and you blame others for scumhunting or making moves instead of passively following others, shows that after all the time you haven't understood the game and what it's about.

Take the recent superhero game. Everyone wanted you lynched asap, even me.
                      Then I actually gave in and thought it isn't worth it because I got townie vibes from you. Annoying, but townie vibes.
                      Then, after like 40 pages of day 1 accusations, you go ahead and tie the votes rendering everything useless. Congratulations on that. This did certainly not ruin the entire game, but it was a bullshit move.

In a game where WillBy stated that PMing is allowed, but discouraged, you go ahead and message (almost) EVERYONE.

I believed you were pro town and threw myself under pressure for defending you and (partly) was lynched for it. I knew I was the narrator and didn't want to spit it out on day 1, so I told you to re-read your role PM and stop arguing in every single post with that narrative flavor. You didn't bother.

When a player is somewhat rude to you OR suspects you're scum, and the latter is legit play for both mafia or town alligned players, you go emo on it and want to lynch them claiming you can't work with them. This isn't a reason, this is bullshit.

Talking about rudeness, look at yourself. You even introduced a full new term to TW mafia: fuck fuck idiot.

I'm not saying everyone is nice to you. But you go full emo, which nobody else does. Ixt also realized it's just about sucking it up, defending and being reasonable, and moving the fuck on.

I've just taken the two latest games into consideration here and could probably go on, but I don't want to fully bash you, but you have asked for reasons. What WillBy said sums it up nicely. Really, think about it.

Now there are my reasons are - and maybe for once read carefully through my post and try to understand from my perspective or the others.

i have nothing to say on the matter, but had u been a tad smarter and lynched halp that phase, the course of the game would have been entirely different

Comment

I'm not saying everyone is nice to you. But you go full emo, which nobody else does.

Also

1) I mass pmed everyone because I did NOT want people filling up the night phase with comments. Willby stated to keep night comments light. I had told town already I was going to share that info so did it through pms. I was trying to respect willbys request to keep things light at night phase. PMS are a part of tw mafia and always have been. I did not do hardly any consistent PMing. I talked to you fis probably the most. Ixt and I did a few one words pms. backwards and I did 1 . I think that was it the entire game.

2) Ya Fuck Fuck is trashtalk, but that is all it is. I was assuming people found some humor in it. You saying it is rude is hilarious after the things voth hurled out towards me. It is nothing so bad rofl. fuck fuck is funny and not too deep cutting.

3) Nobody else gets emo? Are you some robot? Because I'm seeing "emo" behavior from you too. Have you read how these games unfold? Have you seen this brutal mess of insults people hurl? How can you distinguish me as standing out? Could it be that you and I have had words here perhaps? Or are you being nonpartial? Somehow I suspect you are interjecting your personal feelings into this support of a ban on me rather than a real basis to do so.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          And izor
                          Lol what is Izor doing these days anyway?
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jessup, the problem is that you blame everyone else for everything you do wrong, never taking responsibility for anything. I mean just look at the last few pages alone. Post after post, you blame Voth for you voting him every game simple for not liking him, rather than trying to win the actual game. You blamed WillBy for your role last game not being worded simply enough for you to understand it. You blamed fis the game before for voting her through dislike of her as a person, rather than as part of the game. You blame everyone else for every possible thing, and I really don't know why you think you're some angel here. People insult each other in the game, sure, but it ends after the game. It doesn't continue beyond that. You take everything personally, which means everything you say is meant to be tsken personally too, and that's why people don't have fun playing with you.

If this game was played in real life at someone's home, and everyone trashed talked each other jokingly, but you took it personally and started screaming, throwing a tantrum, breaking stuff, and trying to ruin the friendly atmosphere, do you think the host would invite you again the next time everyone got together again? Do you act this way at parties and friendly get-togethers in real life? If not, then why do it here? Regardless, a sincere apology every now and then and admitting you screw up sometimes goes a long way with people, but constantly doubling down and blaming your personal actions on others every step of the way is a quick way to make all those people tune you out forever.

Like Paul, I don't mind if you play, since I find it entertaining and I don't take anything in TW or mafia seriously, but its understandable why others might feel differently. Everyone has different tolerance levels of bullshit.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I don't vote voth every game Exalt but what was I to think last game when he is insulting me from the start and accusing me in a game when I know I'm VT town. The werewolf game I voted for him and he WAS mafia, but no one went with me and fis decided to vote out our shield over voths dumb x shot body guard claim. Some probing is fine but he took it to an outrageous personal level and willby didn't step in last game to stop it. I get there is feeling out things that can be obtained but Voth went over the top and did personal attacks on me at a certain stage of the last game where I think willby should have stepped in. https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-worthy/page29
                              I also publicly apologized to willby for the anger over the wording misunderstanding situation I gave him and truly appreciated the work he put into the game. It pissed me off a lot when I found out I was playing my character wrong. I think willby should have stepped in to clarify once he saw I didn't understand my role as a mod. I also think willby should have stepped in when the posted link above took place.

The reason I'm upset now is this ban is being placed on me and I am responding to it because it is bs and a bad precedent to set for trench wars mafia. I agree no one wants someone always causing a commotion but that is a two way street. I'm not going into games to specifically cause chaos with a targeted player. Voth did that to me though and the posts prove it if you read them from start to finish in the Superhero game.

I didn't even start all this hate either, I was responding to insults doing what we all do when people insult in mafia I responded back to it WHILE continuing to play the game. Things then got heated and went even further to a new level from Voth. Willby had warned Voth during the Tolkswagon game to cool things down with his insults which was the right call to do as a mod that game. I thought that was a good call to make to keep the game on track. I wish he had done that last game too.

This whole thing I want resolved, I'm merely responding to being blacklisted from mafia and the precedent it makes. Why is it ok for Voth to act like he does and get away with it when I am just responding to his attacks towards me and this ban being implemented on me? I feel that is unjust.
                              Last edited by Jessup; 06-08-2019, 05:21 AM.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I don't vote voth every game Exalt but what was I to think last game when he is insulting me from the start and accusing me in a game when I know I'm VT town. The werewolf game I voted for him and he WAS mafia, but no one went with me and fis decided to vote out our shield over voths dumb x shot body guard claim. Some probing is fine but he took it to an outrageous personal level and willby didn't step in last game to stop it. I get there is feeling out things that can be obtained but Voth went over the top and did personal attacks on me at a certain stage of the last game where I think willby should have stepped in. https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-worthy/page29
                                I also publicly apologized to willby for the anger over the wording misunderstanding situation I gave him and truly appreciated the work he put into the game. It pissed me off a lot when I found out I was playing my character wrong. I think willby should have stepped in to clarify once he saw I didn't understand my role as a mod. I also think willby should have stepped in when the posted link above took place.

The reason I'm upset now is this ban is being placed on me and I am responding to it because it is bs and a bad precedent to set for trench wars mafia. I agree no one wants someone always causing a commotion but that is a two way street. I'm not going into games to specifically cause chaos with a targeted player. Voth did that to me though and the posts prove it if you read them from start to finish in the Superhero game.

I didn't even start all this hate either, I was responding to insults doing what we all do when people insult in mafia I responded back to it WHILE continuing to play the game. Things then got heated and went even further to a new level from Voth. Willby had warned Voth during the Tolkswagon game to cool things down with his insults which was the right call to do as a mod that game. I thought that was a good call to make to keep the game on track. I wish he had done that last game too.

This whole thing I want resolved, I'm merely responding to being blacklisted from mafia and the precedent it makes. Why is it ok for Voth to act like he does and get away with it when I am just responding to his attacks towards me and this ban being implemented on me? I feel that is unjust.
                                It is nothing personal, Jessup. I do think there might be something wrong with you, but no one can jab at you at all without you turning the entire thread into a massive cry fest... exhibit A being this thread. You are kicking and screaming and now going off to complain to
                                the zone sysop, who has a full time job and as you know, donates enough of his free time already to keeping the actual game infrastructure running.

I do not know why this is so hard to understand. Your presence in the games actively makes them less fun for everyone. I do not wish to host a game with you in it. I do not wish to play a game with you in it, but that is for the next host to decide.

I will say this again. I do not hate you Jessup. It is nothing personal. When you say dumb shit in a game, and then double down on it after being called out on it with even dumber shit, it is a slippery slope. It is a general distraction and disruption to what the game is supposed to be... which is, not revolve around you all the time. Hence the ban, sorry.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X