Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

What question did he dodge?
    He said he's more curious about me and WillBy, and I asked him to be more precise and specify why.
    Then he goes ahead and posts
    thoughts again but without any reasoning.

Comment

• My apologies for posting memes and being I active as far as game discussion but my work has been insane this week. Right now I'm sitting at 60 hours since Monday and today is looking to be similar as is Saturday for now. But I am town and not scum so if you want to see scum look at the three people who constantly are bringing up my name in every post of theirs while pretending to be sly and thinking on their own.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        Yeah, killing field was a bad call. In the flavor write up his death reads something about an angelic knife. It was me, not scum

I corrected the no mafia thing the next post, clearly there is since ixt flipped red.
        Unvote Zeebu

Alright so im inclined to believe Zeebus claim here, he didnt need to come out of nowhere and claim that he killed a townie last night with a bad vigi shot he could have kept that a secret all game and kept us believing it was a scum kill. Coming out and giving town as much information possible is a pro town thing to do, if he was SK or scum he could have easily come out and said that he is the one that killed ixt and would have gotten wayyy more town credibility than coming out and saying he killed a townie. If this was a fake claim and a play by him theres no reason why he would have come out and incriminated himself by killing field, he would have went for the easy "I SHOT SCUM IM TOWN! YOURE WELCOME!" claim instead.

I feel like hes being honest about just having a bad shot although typically shooting N1 as a vigi is pretty dumb i was also under the impression that field was scum so i cant harp on the guy too bad for thinking that. Zeebu went for a hero play trying to kill a scum on day 1 and i kind of respect it as ignorant as it may have been. The way he describes the rest of his role is a little sketchy but since i believe him for now id rather he not go into detail about the rest of his abilities, the less scum know the better. Last game when i was inventor i had planned to come out with a role claim saying that i had invented Bulletproof vests every night and was unkillable for the rest of the game when in fact i had created roleblocks just so that scum wouldnt target me. Its possible Zeebu is doing the same so i perceive that as a town thing to do. Until something else comes up to incriminate him or we find a hole in his story he gets a pass from me.

Now i have a chance to actually re read Day 1 and go over some of the people who easily jumped on wagons for field or backwards and who tried to defend ixt

One way or another, I'm gonna find ya
        I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya

Big Chill

Comment

• I have been thinking through some possibilities.

So Zeebu claimed JOAT, 1 kill and 2 roleblocks. Okay, wierd JOAT, but why not.
          He uses his kill in night one, his one and only kill and then admits it was an "oopsie" bad call - yeah indeed.

Then we have dead ixt. My opinion on the most likely happenings that could have caused this:
          1. Busdriver drove whoever has been the original target (not field) with ixt, so ixt was a mafia kill.
          2. There's a SK and the Mafia's kill was blocked.
          3. Mafia targetted a PGO.

We previously already had killing role madness games with ~12 players and 3 killing roles, so SK/JOAT/Mafia isn't impossible.

It is possible that Zeebu is a SK who killed field and the busdriver made the mafia kill ixt.

It is also possible that Zeebu is Mafia and killed field, and ixt was killed by the SK
          - or - Mafia targetted a PGO.

The PGO theory is imo really likely. It still allows Zeebu to be actually the town's JOAT or the SK, but not mafia.

Why I think PGO theory is likely: ixt is still fairly fresh and somewhat always suspicious, so Mafia probably decided to send him to kill the target.

Ixt has been flip-flopping votes a lot during day one. This isn't too uncommon, but I noticed that he was quick to put a "careful" placeholder vote on zeebu and also quickly unvoted him again, stating he would reconsider etc.
          Ixt also sort of focussed on Exalt.
          What you all conclude from that, up to you.

Since I think PGO is likely, I am inclined to believe Zeebu is not Mafia, but might still be a SK.

Comment

• I think, considerering we are already at an advantage with 1 scum down, that it would be best, if there is a bus driver, to go ahead and claim. That would provide a lot of info and potentially confirm a townie.

Comment

• Gut read, barring further info

vote willby

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                I think, considerering we are already at an advantage with 1 scum down, that it would be best, if there is a bus driver, to go ahead and claim. That would provide a lot of info and potentially confirm a townie.
                I think its more likely that mafia got hit by an SK or bodyguard than got bus drivered than us having a bus driver. I have a few reasons for that logic that wont be shared yet. I do however find it weird that Rodney jumped on zeebu that quickly when fis's fairly obvious logic said what I think many of us were thinking.

unvote
                vote: rodney
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Well on second thought a bus driver isn't that far fetched
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• This lack of sleep is doing wonders on my brain obviously
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      This lack of sleep is doing wonders on my brain obviously
                      Guilty conscience keeping you up at night?

Comment

Guilty conscience keeping you up at night?
                        Probably being in my truck from 7am Wednesday till 5pm last night more likely.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Probably being in my truck from 7am Wednesday till 5pm last night more likely.
                          Are you claiming commuter?

Comment

Are you claiming commuter?
                            oilfield hotshot but good guess
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I can get you a job for a city water department if you want Wark
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                I can get you a job for a city water department if you want Wark
                                I made $1,700 for that one run so I think I got a pass I prefer the easy money haha
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X