No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and to clear up some things about the juicy, flavorful narrative that you guys know I am so fond of:

Refer back to Willby's death post. The knife they found on him had "hand ground serrations", which I was hoping to have people pick up on it being used for the carving of the crosses kill. Also, if you look back to the scum kills, you'll see that the wound was described as a "single clean wound", which I thought would be obvious that a hand ground serrated knife would not cause a clean wound. Maybe too far? I don't know.

Also, I tried to make it clear that angelic daggers were the only weapon that could kill angels, so regardless of scum, Vig, or SK, it will all be angelic daggers.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Any critiques/suggestions/feedback on my first host appreciated, whether it be setup or whatever.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• i think im going to just stop playing the tw mafia stuff. its just not as fun as playing on some of the other mafia specific forums. the hammer rule is great, much longer phases to really sort out slots. the no talking outside of game thread unless a specific role allows it is also great. would take a huge amount of integrity to not do that on this site/in the spaceship client. i think most would be fine but some wouldnt. its just a different animal. i would love to see a game on here that plays like a 'newbie' setup just once with all the rules that apply. maybe i'll host one after fields game if i can and see what people think

gg and thanks for hosting voth. sorry for afking again. just tough to stay committed to games like this now. plus the whole hospital thing. he's back at home and doing much better now, thanks for the well wishes there

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• For what its worth I really did not read the PM Ixt sent. I'll understand if a lot of people don't believe that though, I have a screenshot of my trash folder here and it shows it as unread. The only part that sucked was that the message center shows a preview even if you just go in to delete the PM. So I did see the message was between "you, ixt, +2 others", which was kind of shitty in itself. I got Exalt's name already, so I knew there was another person, but up until I opened the spreadsheet at the end, I honest to God had no idea who the 4th mafia member was. I was actually fairly convinced it was Halp. I actually considered PMing Voth my password to ask him to go in and delete it for me so I couldn't see anything, but I thought that might have been asking a little much. I kind of wish I had done it though. I guess it wasn't groundbreaking information that there was another mafia member, but still.

The original times I echoed Rodney were completely accidental. I was convinced he was town though, so I doubled down and tried to draw attention to the fact that we were on the same page. I'm pretty lucky that didn't backfire. I also tried to bus Exalt pretty hard early on, because he really was playing differently. I tried not to overdo it and make it too obvious, because I had to follow his lead the entire game. I think it was an underrated move that he managed to spin roleclaims and logic to the point where, if you don't dig too deeply, he made a compelling case that either me or Rodney was probably the town doctor. I thought that was pretty brilliant, especially since we really only needed 1 town lynch to win.

All in all, this role was honestly fun as fuck. I was lucky that Exalt and Rodney were my teammates and would catch that hint. But it was crazy to be on the pivotal day phase and still not be sure if I was helping lynch a townie to win it, or lynch my mystery other teammate. Honestly it was a blast, it may be my favorite role I've ever had. I actually PMed Voth quite a bit during the game just because I couldn't talk to anyone. No, he gave away absolutely nothing, but I just liked being able to put some of my theories down to go back and look at later.

Sorry to hear you didn't have fun Zeebu . I enjoy playing with you, so that sucks to hear. I'm glad everything is going better irl. I actually came back to forums mafia because I've had the shittiest year of my life irl, and I was driving myself crazy at home. That's why I go extra nerdy and super active on these dumb games, because it helped me occupy my time. I hope things get back to normal for you and sometime these games become more fun for you
          Last edited by the_paul; 06-20-2019, 11:32 AM. Reason: Flathead faggot
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Jerome was a big part of fucking this game for town with his weird psychobabble and poor choice of voting on me. Also I told you faggots that rodney was scum.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• So what say you ixt ? Anything to say to the class?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I honestly think that's worth a ban on ixt. I'd understand if it was just ignorance, but he intentionally broke the rules and messed up the game. I don't trust that he wouldn't pm people with info after death (like who he targeted, etc) or worse if given the opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                  I honestly think that's worth a ban on ixt. I'd understand if it was just ignorance, but he intentionally broke the rules and messed up the game. I don't trust that he wouldn't pm people with info after death (like who he targeted, etc) or worse if given the opportunity.
                  Don't forget the game he hosted where he literally drove Missa to all but quit the game because he was PMing her with advice and nonsense the whole game. Interfering even in the game he is hosting... guy really is MBDP.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• And yeah, the bottom line is that...what the hell are we doing here?

I bet if you took all of Exalt's posts in the history of TW Mafia and combined them into one document, it would equal or exceed the Harry Potter book series in length. Take that amount of time and energy and then in one brain damaged action, some fucknut just ruins shit because he can't control himself.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      And yeah, the bottom line is that...what the hell are we doing here?

I bet if you took all of Exalt's posts in the history of TW Mafia and combined them into one document, it would equal or exceed the Harry Potter book series in length. Take that amount of time and energy and then in one brain damaged action, some fucknut just ruins shit because he can't control himself.
                      This and Wark's ghost post are my 2 favorite posts in this thread, lmao

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        I bet if you took all of Exalt's posts in the history of TW Mafia and combined them into one document, it would equal or exceed the Harry Potter book series in length.
                        I don't think this is even an exaggeration.

Comment

• You fucker Rodney you made me kill my boy Willby? Cold blooded to send me

Comment

• Wow game ended waaaay earlier than I expected lol. My setup is not done yet.

​Thank you scum for the honor of N1 kill... Don't make it a habit now.

Thanks for hosting Voth! Sounds like you had fun watching town fuck itself, always the best part. I haven't checked setup yet (at work) so I will check later and will let you know if I have any critiques. But from how the game went, I saw no problems. Your mix-up in flavor write-up didn't influence the game, and there's nothing you can do about fuck fuck idiots like ixt deliberately breaking rules. Not even being subtle about it.

With that said, I agree with your punishment against ixt. He deliberately broke a rule that had the potential to ruin your game, and that should be met with severe punishment.
                            Ixt is not playing in my next game... especially that I have a NO PMs rule.

Next game will be set in the world of Game of Thrones.. sign up and invite your friends:
                            ​​​​​​​https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...om-of-westeros
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              i think im going to just stop playing the tw mafia stuff. its just not as fun as playing on some of the other mafia specific forums. the hammer rule is great, much longer phases to really sort out slots. the no talking outside of game thread unless a specific role allows it is also great. would take a huge amount of integrity to not do that on this site/in the spaceship client. i think most would be fine but some wouldnt. its just a different animal. i would love to see a game on here that plays like a 'newbie' setup just once with all the rules that apply. maybe i'll host one after fields game if i can and see what people think

gg and thanks for hosting voth. sorry for afking again. just tough to stay committed to games like this now. plus the whole hospital thing. he's back at home and doing much better now, thanks for the well wishes there
                              I think TW mafia has a certain charm, but I definitely agree it can get overwhelming. I'd be down for a basic game at some point- no PMs, simple roles, maybe even an openish setup. Make people rely on reads over results or writeups. It would be great if you wanted to step up and host it

Comment

• If Zeebu is too busy I could probably host a ridiculously simple game without any flavor after Field's. I only ever hosted once and I cohosted with ph for a themed game that had a big turnout I think, so this would be a lot different. He and I spent hours on prison gang themed write-ups, so this should be pretty simple if there's interest lol

Comment

Working...
                                X