No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I'm not sure anybody caught it, but Voth copy and pasted the wrong kill text on the day 1 lynch. In the kill text he posted by accident he clearly stated there was a traitor, and I thought for sure I was going to get lynched when somebody read that, because it was very soon after I dropped my hint in the thread
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      Also, I'm not sure anybody caught it, but Voth copy and pasted the wrong kill text on the day 1 lynch. In the kill text he posted by accident he clearly stated there was a traitor, and I thought for sure I was going to get lynched when somebody read that, because it was very soon after I dropped my hint in the thread
      Yeah, that was an oopsie, but the correct kill text also referenced a traitor.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Yeah, that was an oopsie, but the correct kill text also referenced a traitor.
        I didn't even notice that until just now. Well clearly it wouldn't have made a difference then anyway lol

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

You fucker Rodney you made me kill my boy Willby? Cold blooded to send me
          I didnt want to risk Exalts strongman by him being tracked to kill so yeah i figured itd be best if you went because you wouldn't even know if you did or not so at least you have no memory of actually committing such heinous act lol
          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Don't forget the game he hosted where he literally drove Missa to all but quit the game because he was PMing her with advice and nonsense the whole game. Interfering even in the game he is hosting... guy really is MBDP.
            he was actually pming me nonstop that game when i was the shield, trying to tell me what to do and how to play and how important i was to the game and blah blah blah. Was quite off putting to say the least. He also interjected in the thread Wayyyyyyy too often. Hosts are supposed to intervene as little as possible and just sit outside the game and watch it happen.
            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

he was actually pming me nonstop that game when i was the shield, trying to tell me what to do and how to play and how important i was to the game and blah blah blah. Was quite off putting to say the least. He also interjected in the thread Wayyyyyyy too often. Hosts are supposed to intervene as little as possible and just sit outside the game and watch it happen.
              just getting better and better

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• He PMed me quite often too and would say shit like "make sure you think carefully where to put your trap the game is very close"

Comment

• Voth PMed me and told me that I had found an easter egg and kthx was scum, guy straight up trolled me and then called me a gullible faggot when kthx ended up being town. Not a good first host imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                    Voth PMed me and told me that I had found an easter egg and kthx was scum, guy straight up trolled me and then called me a gullible faggot when kthx ended up being town. Not a good first host imo.
                    LOOOL salty LVP in the house bitches

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Which did you like being called less, a gullible faggot or a flathead faggot? If I'm going to host a game soon, these are the questions I need answers to. TYIA

Comment

• Screenshot Halp? Or are you further being an intolerable faggot and blaming the host?
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Screenshot Halp? Or are you further being an intolerable faggot and blaming the host?
                          do you or do you not put me at ixt-level? dis even a question?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Which did you like being called less, a gullible faggot or a flathead faggot? If I'm going to host a game soon, these are the questions I need answers to. TYIA
                            Add intolerable faggot to this list Halp

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Screenshot Halp? Or are you further being an intolerable faggot and blaming the host?
                              Proof that kthx tolerates some faggots

Comment

• You are the utmost of faggots
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X