Clear All

• Flathead faggot is probably my favorite new insult
    Big Chill

Comment

• I've still got plenty to share.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Gotta be honest.

When I made the list, obviously without a guilty result I had no idea how spot on I was.
        It confused me because everyone else aside from Jerome has the same view. And I knew as a fact that there were townies on that train, too, so I wasn't certain and didn't push further because it seemed to not work, anyway. Talking aginst walls.

The turning point (imo) was when kthx was lynched. Gotta be fair, that phase was supposed to run longer and I would have made an effort trying to defend him, but I was too late. Phase changed too soon.

Well played, mafia. Town fucked up. Like seriously fucked up.

Regarding setup: I would have never suspected there to be a traitor.

This whole issue with breaking rules is annoying. It's beyond me why one would sign up to play a game to then break the rules for advantage, basically breaking the design of the game.

Btw: ixt didn't PM me once during the werewolf game. Lmao.

Thanks for hosting Voth!

Comment

• Ixt didnt PM me during the werewolf game either. I feel left out.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Maybe ixt balanced the game to include interference from the host.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Jerome was a big part of fucking this game for town with his weird psychobabble and poor choice of voting on me. Also I told you faggots that rodney was scum.
              once the baseline (your death) was established the rest of the game fell into place but it was pretty clear town was gonna lose because if mafia could be that obvious, it was clear they either were basically on the last lynch needed, or town was too braindead to do anything, so i figured yeah i could do work and try to whip up a vote change, but even if it worked, i would have had to do it again, and again, and given what i know now, i believe i made the correct decision in saying fuk it

i dont regret my decision to lynch you, and we could be on a day phase 4 game with 5 players left and a cop giving us a guilty read on someone, and i would still hammervote a lynch on you. because i am a man of principle

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• oh, ive got webspace and domain names that are pretty much going unused because the new trend in webdesign is static site generation, so ive got all this data and bw going unused since i do it all client-side

cud setup a forum for mafia which would give mod more flex in moderating the game and managing the thread, and i also own stupidforce.com which, i mean come on, it's a perfect fit for this motlee croo

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  oh, ive got webspace and domain names that are pretty much going unused because the new trend in webdesign is static site generation, so ive got all this data and bw going unused since i do it all client-side

cud setup a forum for mafia which would give mod more flex in moderating the game and managing the thread, and i also own stupidforce.com which, i mean come on, it's a perfect fit for this motlee croo
                  Https://forummafia.club I already set one up no one wants to use it ;p it's not phpbb tho it's some new dangled shit

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Https://forummafia.club I already set one up no one wants to use it ;p it's not phpbb tho it's some new dangled shit
                    i remember this!!!! i could have sworn that i visited it awhile back and it was gone. i dont remember why i stopped posting there, i think it sort of went on hiatus after a string of games? regardless that was a nice little group of folks and it'd be nice to grab some of them for some fresh blood

e: oh wow nice, ive never used discourse but it'd be interesting to see what it's capable of, its about time a non-bv/phpbb forum was built that didnt just seek to emulate either before collapsing in on itself due to lack of maintenance

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

i remember this!!!! i could have sworn that i visited it awhile back and it was gone. i dont remember why i stopped posting there, i think it sort of went on hiatus after a string of games? regardless that was a nice little group of folks and it'd be nice to grab some of them for some fresh blood

e: oh wow nice, ive never used discourse but it'd be interesting to see what it's capable of, its about time a non-bv/phpbb forum was built that didnt just seek to emulate either before collapsing in on itself due to lack of maintenance
                      Yeah it did collapse, I used same domain name when I set up this new one... if you register an account I'll mark you a mod or whatever and you can mess around with it.

It it has some big layout and feature differences... so I'm unsure of whether it will be better or worse for mafia.. for example, I don't think there are "pages" of posts? Might just be endless scrolling?? Unsure. Never used it.....

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X