Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok

vote Scuggs

because he he is posting from a potato probably and that seems pretty alignment indicative

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I've cracked the case boys

I'm a dude, hes a dude, shes a dude, we're all dudes

game over GG Rodney MVP
      Big Chill

Comment

Randy Orton? or another randy ur referring to?

unvote zeebu sup bud

Comment

unvote: fis
          vote: halp

Scummy McScumScum voting ixt because he's the easiest lynch and unlikely to bring any heat on him should ixt flip town.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            i am posting from a computer the size of a credit card running off a cellphone battery pack, broadcasting the desktop to a vnc client on my actual cellphone lol

posting to confirm i am alive, other than that im still tryna figure out all these inside jokes and whatnot

now take the first letter from each word and put them together. now dont u feel dumb
            Nice hidden message lol.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

And since we're all fake name claiming, I'm Megatron the third. And I'm thirstyyyyy.
              Trench Wars Player

Comment

as i stated before its clear what his intention is but not going to vote him just yet, seems like hes the third person to have some "thoughts" on me but not definite evidence for me to slap a vote on him just yet....if he doesnt change it close to phase change time then i will consider

Comment

Who are you talking about ixt?
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

the three being Voth, fiS, and now him but voth became hostir

Comment

comment on halp

Comment

field and ixt are obviously scum buddies. this game is easy

Comment

how is him voicing "im the easiest target to go for since im a low-hang fruit" evidence that both of us are evil? now i personally dont know field's alignment but it can be noted that it isnt smart to attempt to group certain parties together on d1, let alone with no sufficient evidence to back up claims. doesnt look good on your part.

Comment

and im town-oriented so it makes me a bit more suspicious of your intentions

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
                              field and ixt are obviously scum buddies. this game is easy
                              Guess we'll know soon.
                              Cue ixt d1 roleclaim.
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

ixt is caught scum trying to distance himself from other caught scum field after these fuck fuck dingledoinks were seen collaborating targets in thread. Halp is now the closest thing to a confirmed townie. Please update your spreadsheets accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                                X