MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

just because i like to wear pink sequin pants and dance to "Like a virgin" in my bedroom doesnt make me gay...

does it?
    Only if you can outnerd Ogron. 1...2...3...Go!
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Also I have not had the urge to lynch Fis yet. The last 2 games I?ve tried to lynch her, I?ve been town and she?s been town. I?m town this game, and I have no urge to lynch her. She is obviously scum. I have blown this game open already
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Also I have not had the urge to lynch Fis yet. The last 2 games I?ve tried to lynch her, I?ve been town and she?s been town. I?m town this game, and I have no urge to lynch her. She is obviously scum. I have blown this game open already
        This guy puts fluoride in Colorado's water supply, obviously hes ok np of the harbingers of pestilence
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1. Field
          2. The paul
          3. Exalt

these guys are definitely scum and this is my list.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

This guy puts fluoride in Colorado's water supply, obviously hes ok np of the harbingers of pestilence
            Plus hes a broncos fan

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post

Only if you can outnerd Ogron. 1...2...3...Go!
              oh jeez dont even get me started on that guy, he shines his pixelated medals each night and sleeps with them under his pillows
              Big Chill

Comment

Wait wait after these two posts came to light I realized my list was wrong. It's actually

1. Fis
                2. Jeroscugg
                3. The_paul still
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Wait wait after these two posts came to light I realized my list was wrong. It's actually

1. Fis
                  2. Jeroscugg
                  3. The_paul still
                  Why are you assuming theres only 3 scum in a game with 12 players? Are you the 4th mafia member?

Comment

I'm roleclaiming seraphim after willby brutally called me out. I can change the Angel's perspective on the phase changes and at night I can mirror people's roles and I have to make long rambling faggot posts while I take no blame for my own actions. I can also use my one shot dayphase action to tie the vote as a special power for LBTQRSTUV fag month.

rainbownuclearblast.jpg
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I just wanted to point out that Google says my name is in the bible 73 times, so obviously I'm confirmed town. Google also found Field, Paul, and even Backwards in the bible, but Kthx and WillBy aren't listed even once. Coincidence? I think not. Clearly, they are scum.

Also, Google has this to say about Kthx and his Seraphim claim:

"Seraphim only appear in the book of Isaiah. Their name means "burning ones, flying serpents."

Isn't the devil supposed to be a big snake/dragon?

Obviously, I just broke this game wide open.

UNVOTE: Apostle the_Paul

VOTE: Kthx/Puff the LGBTQ Magic Dragon

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Obviously you never been to Seminary School if you don't remember when Jesus said okay thanks after dunking on the Harlem Globetrotters
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Did you look up "willby" or "will by"? You'll see I've littered the past with clues about my alignment this game.

Also I think you need to look at the Quran for kthx and field

Comment

LMAO
                            This is gonna be good

Comment

Jessups brain would have exploded and splattered chunks all over this thread by now lmao
                              Big Chill

Comment

Also can we really be sure that Exalt isn't evil? He claimed to use google to search for scripture instead of duckduckgo like those of us who know the real secret. Google is used by the (((illuminati))) to help further our lords great world further into descent to become a one world government to prepare it for for Lucifer and possibly the backward vampires.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X