No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You?re all heathens, some of us don?t have to search to see if we?re in the Bible because some of us have all kinds of books and letters and shit in there
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Exalt is obviously a part of the rand corporation
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        You?re all heathens, some of us don?t have to search to see if we?re in the Bible because some of us have all kinds of books and letters and shit in there
        Can i point out that nobody who isn't scum uses question Mark's instead of apostrophes
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You do know that you can just use both words instead of contractions such as you are and do not. Keep your mark of the beast out of my thread and my forehead
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The only people who see question marks in my posts are scum. It?s a special font that my uncle who works for subspace hooked me up with. Gg baited, scumbag

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

...ladies and gentlemen of this supposedjury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks is an actor from the planet Earth. But Tom Hanks saved the planet from antimatter. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Tom Hanks an six-foot tall human, want to live on Earth with a bunch of 5 feet tall asians? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a forumer poster, and I'm talkin' about Tom Hanks! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Tom Hanks lives on Earth you must acquit! The defense rests.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You make a compelling argument, I have to admit

Comment

You make a compelling argument, I have to admit
                  You should my argument was perfectly cromulent and embiggens the chances of town winning.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i am posting from a computer the size of a credit card running off a cellphone battery pack, broadcasting the desktop to a vnc client on my actual cellphone lol

posting to confirm i am alive, other than that im still tryna figure out all these inside jokes and whatnot

now take the first letter from each word and put them together. now dont u feel dumb
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

also how awesome is it that i never post, and i am still miles ahead of even the second highest post count in this forum

what a testament to my well-honed craft
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You're just lucky that pH Banned me
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Placeholder vote zeebu Don't tell me he's disappeared like beast, signed up and just went poof...come say hi

Comment

Also I have not had the urge to lynch Fis yet. The last 2 games I?ve tried to lynch her, I?ve been town and she?s been town. I?m town this game, and I have no urge to lynch her. She is obviously scum. I have blown this game open already
                            This post made me uncomfortable. It seems like the whole post was written just so he could tell us he's town. Townies don't need to do this. First scum identified, please update your spreadsheets accordingly.

Comment

As voth mentioned in the signup thread, a scum chat with Jerome on it would be far too entertaining to resist.
                              I believe that, while of course voth wanted to be fair and randomize all roles, he was not strong enough. At the very least he just kept hitting the randomizer until Jerome landed a scum role. We can wifom this all day long but you know I'm right. Second scum identified.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                                Placeholder vote zeebu Don't tell me he's disappeared like beast, signed up and just went poof...come say hi
                                Shut up, Randy

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X