X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by field View Post

Guess we'll know soon.
    Cue ixt d1 roleclaim.
    Uh oh is there two votes on ixt with 36 hours left in phase? If this goes like last game we bout to see his name, role, Ssn, Mothers maiden, and pics of genitals

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
      and im town-oriented so it makes me a bit more suspicious of your intentions
      Was this post necessary? Very strange....

Comment

Guess we'll know soon.
        Cue ixt d1 roleclaim.
        Is this a threat? bodyguard/doctor please protect me tonight, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Uh oh is there two votes on ixt with 36 hours left in phase? If this goes like last game we bout to see his name, role, Ssn, Mothers maiden, and pics of genitals
          Dibs on SSN, you can have the genitals.

And Halp let's see some of your thoughts on town strategy for D1, Mr. Confirmed Townie.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Dibs on SSN, you can have the genitals.

And Halp let's see some of your thoughts on town strategy for D1, Mr. Confirmed Townie.
            I think Rodney has dibs on the genitals.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I think Rodney has lips on the genitals.
              fixed
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Guys I just spent twenty minutes trying to insert the peanut butter jelly time gif into a post reply and cannot figure it out, please assume I am intelligent and pretend this post has a dancing banana on it

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Haha wow I love that gif you posted! That perfectly sums up the whole thread, nice post friend!1
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

ill provide SSN but no thanks on the last one

Comment

Guess we'll know soon.
                      Cue ixt d1 roleclaim.
                      well its page 3 so, in b4 Ixt claims vanilla townie 4x bulletproof busdriver nexus ninja
                      Big Chill

Comment

Guys I just spent twenty minutes trying to insert the peanut butter jelly time gif into a post reply and cannot figure it out, please assume I am intelligent and pretend this post has a dancing banana on it
                        Guys I cannot stop watching this GIF, and every time I watch it it just reminds me how intelligent Backwards is for successfully posting such a quality gif of a dancing banana
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

and backwards wheres the second vote? as far as i see theres only scummy halp that voted

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

well its page 3 so, in b4 Ixt claims vanilla townie 4x bulletproof busdriver nexus ninja
                            wrong i am VT cop goon jester get it right

Comment

turdsammich.gif

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Did zeebus hilarious gif break the forum? lol a sandwich with poop inside

Comment

Working...
                                X