No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much early game breadcrumbing and hidden messages to decipher. My brain is exploding.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
      So much early game breadcrumbing and hidden messages to decipher. My brain is exploding.
      True, this game is much different - not 40 pages of "fuck fuck idiot" to all end up in a Day 1 no-lynch. Get going, bitches. Make it a barn burner.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        VOTE COUNT:

sdrawkcab - 3 (Halp, Exalt, Willby)
        Willby - 3 (fis, sdrawkcab, the_paul)
        zeebu - 2 (ixt, Kthx)

Exalt - 1 (field)
        Jerome - 1 (zeebu)
        Field - 1 (Rodney)

MISSING VOTE FROM: Jerome

Jerome, please attempt to become a tad more active and also submit a vote.

There has been some obvious bussing going on here, seems like once everyone got all the memes and gifs out of the way they got right into forming wagons
        Well my fellow fuck fuck idiots lets turn this shit up a notch and see how these wagons react to this

Unvote Field
        Vote Zeebu

Zeebu and Jerome have been fairly inactive with Jerome yet to even vote, I've seen how Zeebu plays when he is scum and he lurks like a mother fucker, his throw away vote onto jerome this phase and his inactivity lead me to believe he is trying to lay low and stay out of the public eye.

Not today bucko

Big Chill

Comment

• Three way tie? No hammer rule?
          Unvote willby
          vote sdrawkcab

in the wise words of Artis Ivey

?As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
          I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin left
          Cause Ive been blastin and laughin so long
          That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone?

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
            ?As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
            I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin left
            Cause Ive been blastin and laughin so long
            That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone?
            My hidden message alert screams red when reading this.

Why vote self?

Comment

My hidden message alert screams red when reading this.

Why vote self?
              Cuz ties aint for townies... no hidden message lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Cuz ties aint for townies... no hidden message lol
                So you're admitting to be scum?
                Because voting self as a pro-town player isn't really pro town, at least it's way less pro town than a tie.

Comment

• Been at a funeral all day, I?ll be back to catch up in 2-3 hours. Sorry
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Self-vote is playing against win condition if townie. Host has not publicly warned sdrawkcab for playing against win condition, therefore it can be deduced that sdrawkcab is a member of ixt's paid mafia.

Comment

So you're admitting to be scum?
                      Because voting self as a pro-town player isn't really pro town, at least it's way less pro town than a tie.
                      Hey I think it would also not be pro-scum, some wifom going on there what will we do

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                        Self-vote is playing against win condition if townie. Host has not publicly warned sdrawkcab for playing against win condition, therefore it can be deduced that sdrawkcab is a member of ixt's paid mafia.
                        Seems to me like the problem was ixt didn't pay him.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

There has been some obvious bussing going on here, seems like once everyone got all the memes and gifs out of the way they got right into forming wagons
                          Well my fellow fuck fuck idiots lets turn this shit up a notch and see how these wagons react to this

Unvote Field
                          Vote Zeebu

Zeebu and Jerome have been fairly inactive with Jerome yet to even vote, I've seen how Zeebu plays when he is scum and he lurks like a mother fucker, his throw away vote onto jerome this phase and his inactivity lead me to believe he is trying to lay low and stay out of the public eye.

Not today bucko
                          What's there to react to?
                          ​​​​You created a 3-way tie.

Also, still quite early to call anyone a lurker, but with zeebu that's always something to look for. He lurks as scum.
                          ​​​

​​​​​
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                            Self-vote is playing against win condition if townie. Host has not publicly warned sdrawkcab for playing against win condition, therefore it can be deduced that sdrawkcab is a member of ixt's paid mafia.
                            I hope you're joking with that reasoning.

But I do think backwards may actually be mafia this game. Guy pushed a NL past game and in this one he is pushing a lynch? He's doing so in series of moves he can, as scum, point to later and attempt to establish innocence.

Such as:
                            -Self-vote
                            -Breaking the tie in votes and placing himself in the lead

Not to mention he stated others have told him a NL is anti-town, so this game he's trying to appear town by pushing for a lynch. I don't like the inconsistency one bit. the_paul have previously pushed for NL but his opinion does not change from game to game.
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• unvote
                              vote: backwards

Forgot to include my vote.
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

What's there to react to?
                                ​​​​You created a 3-way tie.

Also, still quite early to call anyone a lurker, but with zeebu that's always something to look for. He lurks as scum.
                                ​​​

​​​​​
                                What is there to react to?..
                                The 3 way tie i created by voting for a lurker who i know lurks as scum is what there is to react to and what just happened? backwards self voted... which is weird af and im not sure his motives behind that because like someone said thats most likely against his win condition
                                Then you immediately contradict yourself by saying its too early to call someone a lurker but when it comes to zeebu he lurks when hes scum..

You arent adding anything constructive you are just repeating what i say and then going against it while also agreeing with it to remain neutral, thats a scummy move man almost looks like you are protecting Zeebu but trying to stay distanced enough from him in the event he flips scum
                                idk man just doesnt seem like you actually believe what you are saying

Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X