MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My statement is not contradictory.

"Still quite early..." - discusses present.
    "Something to look for..." - discusses future.
    "He lurks as scum" - conditional statement, not accusation against zeebu.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• The self vote is really weird. I self vote more than probably anyone playing these days, and I only do it when: I?m town and me dying is the only way anybody will believe anything I say, or I?m mafia and I?m trying to bluff my way into making people move their votes off of me.

Admittedly, I have only skimmed the thread to this point, but this is the scummiest thing I?ve seen thus far. It?s not super glaring to me at this point though, and I feel like it would make me a traitor to my own ideals to lynch someone just based on that at this stage (hi Exalt!).

I need to read the thread more thoroughly, but since we?re lacking a punching bag like Jessup, I?m not super upset about the current tie we have. I?m on my way home and I?ll read more in depth shortly
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

What is there to react to?..
        The 3 way tie i created by voting for a lurker who i know lurks as scum is what there is to react to and what just happened? backwards self voted... which is weird af and im not sure his motives behind that because like someone said thats most likely against his win condition
        Then you immediately contradict yourself by saying its too early to call someone a lurker but when it comes to zeebu he lurks when hes scum..

You arent adding anything constructive you are just repeating what i say and then going against it while also agreeing with it to remain neutral, thats a scummy move man almost looks like you are protecting Zeebu but trying to stay distanced enough from him in the event he flips scum
        idk man just doesnt seem like you actually believe what you are saying
        Field's post was weird. Reminds me of some of his posts last game where he wants to look townie but can't figure out how a townie would be thinking so he just makes lots of words and stuff.

Comment

• Sorry guys, give me a bit, I dislocated my shoulder and I?ve been dealing with irl. I?ll try to read up here in a bit. It?s been a shitty day, sorry guys

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Dislocated your shoulder while doing nighttime scum stuff I bet
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Ali so I've changed my avatar go an even better one than willby therefore I'm innocent and hes scum
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Also, I still have no urge to lynch Fis, which should be fairly damning evidence that she is definitely scum. Put a pin in this

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Dislocated your shoulder while doing nighttime scum stuff I bet
                  Worse, I was trying to play ultimate frisbee for the first time in at least 10 years

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Ali so I've changed my avatar go an even better one than willby therefore I'm innocent and hes scum
                    Exalt changed his to someone who doesnt even solve mysteries, what's your take on that?

Also I feel like it's time to repeat why I know sdrawkcab is the mafia godfather.
                    sdrawkcab sometimes goes by the alias "big papi". Those who follow sports news will recognize this as the nickname for MLB superstar David Ortiz, who was shot just the other day in the Dominican Republic- the same day this game began. Luckily, he has survived, but this begs the question(s): who can survive being shot at? Sdrawkcab = big papi = mafia godfather

Comment

• Everybody who thinks Exalt is playing differently is going to regret that when he recovers enough to post the essay to end all essays. Not only am I, as usual, totally fine with a no lynch (which drives him crazy) we have a 3 way tie (unless the total has changed idk), which is probably currently causing him to completely short circuit every time he loads these forums. All of these things being true is probably having the same effect as when you try to divide by 0 on a calculator.

Comment

• Vote the Paul

he scum yall

drugs good

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          Everybody who thinks Exalt is playing differently is going to regret that when he recovers enough to post the essay to end all essays. Not only am I, as usual, totally fine with a no lynch (which drives him crazy) we have a 3 way tie (unless the total has changed idk), which is probably currently causing him to completely short circuit every time he loads these forums. All of these things being true is probably having the same effect as when you try to divide by 0 on a calculator.
                          Big papi is definitely in the lead... I think its 5-3-2 sdraw-whoever-me

Comment

• Also I haven?t read like 3 pages, did I miss anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Big papi is definitely in the lead... I think its 5-3-2 sdraw-whoever-me
                              Can u plz tell me who has 3 votes guys I was jk with the self vote I do not want to die

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                                Also I haven?t read like 3 pages, did I miss anything?
                                It's worth a read. Sdrawkcab voted himself, you are second in votes because people say you lurk when you're scum

Comment

Working...
                                X