• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only statistic that matters are 13 and 51%
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Statistically, I may or may not be busy NKing fis tonight due to claiming statistics don't matter.
      I'd give it about a 50% chance of happening in the 25% chance that I'm scum or have a killing role.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

I honestly thought backwards was being scummy with the self vote giving up mentality and had a scum lurk vibe from zeebu so i brought zeebu into the tie hoping that it would cause his scum partners to jump up and reveal themselves by saving him/backwards knowing that anyone could hammer him by following my lead and voting him. And what do you know, Field and Zeebu both jumped at backwards. Makes me think there is a possiblity that Willby and Zeebu could be scum and Field/Zeebu were saving them. The fact that Jerome didnt even vote worries me but even if he was scum i feel like he would have at least thrown away a vote.

Based on the voting pattern scum list could include
        Field
        Willby
        Zeebu

I doubt they all just outed themselves in the first day, they are smart players but even smart players make mistakes under pressure

Dont really feel like I need to address it, cause that is somehow scummy, but I dont see how my voting history makes me look bad. If its other peoples votes that make me look bad, well then bravo them. Why didnt you mention Halp?

Comment

• If fis does die tonight, it wasn't my fault, but I will laugh.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Dont really feel like I need to address it, cause that is somehow scummy, but I dont see how my voting history makes me look bad. If its other peoples votes that make me look bad, well then bravo them. Why didnt you mention Halp?
            Because I claimed confirmed townie. DO YOU READ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Because I claimed confirmed townie. DO YOU READ?
              I only read even numbered pages. What's ur role again?

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                I know somebody mentioned it earlier, but it's worth repeating because I don't think that it got enough attention. In all of the preceding games, ixt roleclaimed at the slightest sign of pressure (and sometimes even before anything went his way), but he hasn't done anything of that sort so far in this game. Has he learned, or is he following directions from his teammates?
                I just thought it got kind of glossed over, I'm not trying to steal your thunder
                It was a good point that I think more people need to keep an eye on.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• RoDNeY the above was directed to you, I don't know why tagging made the whole thing go crazy. These forums are falling apart !!!
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• So if fis dies tonight we all agree Exalt is our D2 lynch right?

Comment

So if fis dies tonight we all agree Exalt is our D2 lynch right?
                      Likewise, we can safely assume that if exalt dies tonight, fis must be mafia striking first.

Comment

Likewise, we can safely assume that if exalt dies tonight, fis must be mafia striking first.
                        Likewise, if neither or both of us die tonight, we can agree that Halp orchestrated the entire thing and is the godfather.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Likewise, if neither or both of us die tonight, we can agree that Halp orchestrated the entire thing and is the godfather.
                          Seems pretty cut and dry to me. At least 99.7%

Comment

I only read even numbered pages. What's ur role again?
                            Statistically you're missing 50% of content then.
                            Then again, ststistically, at least 50% of posts are offtopic.

But which 50% are you reading?

Comment

So if fis dies tonight we all agree Exalt is our D2 lynch right?
                              I bet he isn't even joking.
                              Maning it sound like a joke while it's acrually true.

Comment

• For real though. Anyone notice Exalt changed from hardcore game analysis to random useless garbage this game? He always does this when hes scum.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X