X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis has a pretty good hockey team too

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• my best friend works for the state of texas and, specifically, drives around all day from city to city, taking samples from water mains to send in for evaluation

i like it cuz hes always bringing me extra bags of test vials from work, theyre great for smellproof containment of things

anyways, spent the last day switching my network over from a comcast router to an open source router+pi-hole, shit is awesome, so fast so ad-free, anyone here was try to ssh into jerome@herndon.violates.me? tryna see if my tunnels work correctly

texas water is good btw, guy is a germaphobe so i trust his opinion here

havent read any posts but based on what i've gathered from the posts i havent read, kthx is definitely scum. guy likes to kill small animals irl
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        St. Louis has a pretty good hockey team too
        Let's go Blues.
        Cant complain about KC water. Better than western Kansas

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          my best friend works for the state of texas and, specifically, drives around all day from city to city, taking samples from water mains to send in for evaluation

i like it cuz hes always bringing me extra bags of test vials from work, theyre great for smellproof containment of things

anyways, spent the last day switching my network over from a comcast router to an open source router+pi-hole, shit is awesome, so fast so ad-free, anyone here was try to ssh into jerome@herndon.violates.me? tryna see if my tunnels work correctly

texas water is good btw, guy is a germaphobe so i trust his opinion here

havent read any posts but based on what i've gathered from the posts i havent read, kthx is definitely scum. guy likes to kill small animals irl
          I kill large ones also to be fair
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• LGB

dumptruck youstupid wabsote

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Let's go Blues.
              Cant complain about KC water. Better than western Kansas
              Cornfield runoff

Comment

• cornfield wut....and i stopped following hokki ever since the "golden years" of the sharks im from cali before anyone hates on them

Comment

• Kthx, did you become an anti-vaxxer preacher on Facebook to single moms in your old age or something? You've turned into a milder version of Tone, if he had he taken his anti-psychotic pills on a regular basis.

To add to what others have said, you've ironically got the estrogen in tap water claim confused with estrogen in bottled water (due to the plastic you ingest). Frankly, I don't know if that rumor is true or not, but the rumor started from bottled water, not tap water.

Also, the EPA regulates all tap water, while the FDA regulates bottled water. The EPA provides yearly reports of everything in your local tap water (so you should easily be able to find a report on what's in it), while the FDA does not do so for bottled water. It's also known to be lax on actually regulating these companies, so you'll see shit like Nestle claiming 'natural spring water' when it's really just coming from the tap. Beyond that, a 'natural spring' can be defined in a hell of a lot of devious ways, and that spring could be in Flint Michigan for all you know.

Also, according to WebMD "At least two Italian studies reported that chemicals used to make most water bottles could leach into the water itself. This could result in residues that, at least preliminarily, have been shown to disrupt DNA and increase cancer risks"

I just think it's a bit weird to wear a tinfoil hat as you do while seemingly not doing any research outside of Facebook posts. Drinking bottled water is probably 100% fine, and it's much better than drinking tap if you live somewhere like Flint, but in the very large majority of the US, its exactly the same or worse than drinking from your tap.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Are theories about water in some people's win condition or something?

Comment

• If I am wrong then why am I the only one of you faggots with a wife and kids
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• And Exalt turned into such a faggot he moved to Europe
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Phase change coming in approximately ~2 hours.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              If I am wrong then why am I the only one of you faggots with a wife and kids
                              What makes you think this is an accomplishment? Throughout the world, poorly educated dumbasses by far have the most children. It's not difficult to find studies showing correlation between being an idiot and having kids. Hell, you don't even need studies to tell you this. Take a look at your Facebook and find all the below average people you went to school with. I bet they got married and popped out multiple kids far earlier than the successful ones did. As for marriage, I'm pretty sure multiple people here are married. Even I have a fiance, not that it matters. Some just didnt settle for the very first girl they could get like gingers are forced to do. When you have actual choices, you tend to be pickier.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• You are like 35 years old. As are most of us. It isn't a bragging thing it is more along the lines of you letting thousands of years of genetic line that your ancestors fought and died for evaporate into nothing so you could be a self centered faggot. You were born to do one job and you are failing in doing it. You are no better than Jessup.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X