MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
    Are theories about water in some people's win condition or something?
    water is good for the soul

Comment

• Cant wait to get back to the day phase now that I finally got exalt posting essays. Y'all niggas welcome.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Exalt linked to an Italian study, he is definitely town this game. Plus it was a great link because obviously Italians are never wrong and we are also really good at water. Good to see Exalt come alive, after all the statistics and no lynching provoking, who would have thought a rousing discussion on tap water safety would be the thing to do it?
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• The PSA's all told me to be cool about fiiiiire safety growing up but I always knew what the fuck was up.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Phase change incoming. PM replies then the write-up to follow. Standby.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• The Angels gathered around a large, walnut table to discuss the matters at hand. Just yesterday, they had hung Uriel for his suspected evil-doings - was that the end of it, then? Hardly. The Angels could not help but see the two empty chairs among them. A frantic search was underway for their two lost brothers.

They found Metatron first. He was lying face up with a single, clean stab wound in his left chest. The work of an angelic dagger, no doubt - as it is the only weapon capable of killing an Angel of his stature. His hands were clasped together with a necklace bearing a cross loosely dangling from within his fingers. He looked at peace. But who could have done this? This was murder, no doubt - but something about it just screams that there was a love and respect at one point - long gone now, perhaps.

field, AKA Metatron, the Scribe of God, was dead. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Not long after, one of the more cryptic and outspoken of Father's sons was found as well. Indeed, the line between good and evil was certainly blurry with this one. He had been one to partake in evil and had some trouble controlling himself. What a ghastly sight, however. Samael had his faults, but who would murder an Angel with this much brutality? Samael laid in a massive pile of blood. His body had been all but stripped of clothing, and crosses had been cut into his body. There must have been 50 to 60 crosses carved into the man's flesh. This was beyond anything they had seen before.

ixt, AKA Samael, the Venom of God, "Seducer, Accuser," was dead. He was the Mafia Roleblocker (2-shot).

BEGIN DAY 2

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Timeline for this Day phase is largely dependent on discussion and voting. It is 8:15 A.M. EST on Thursday 6/13 for me. I will be visiting family out of town for the day on Saturday. If you all reach what seems to be a consensus before then, great - I will change phases and we can do night phase over the weekend when activity is low. If not, this phase will likely extend into Sunday, if not Monday, if recent weekend activity is any indication.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Well there goes my theory on field...

and holy shit ixt was actually scum lmao we nailed that one Paul, guy was playing like a normal human being and that was sus af

Two kills means we have a good guy Vigi with us or i guess it could be an SK but they took out scum so regardless they helped us out, thanks angel friend
                  Big Chill

Comment

• LOL I'm just a little bit surprised.

Comment

• Ok so Ixt was definitely being coached, now the question is who could calm him down and make him act so differently? That call was all you Rodney, great read on his playstyle.

Unfortunately the Ixt kill text reads to me like it was the work of a serial killer, mainly because Voth went to great lengths to mention the brutality in the kill. I wish it was a vigi who took a great chance, but I'm going to assume it was a 3rd party kill for now. Anyone think I'm reading too much into the kill text?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Rip Megatron
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                          Rip Megatron
                          I'm glad I'm not the only one who read that and was really, really confused what was going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            [B]The Angels gathered around a large, walnut table to discuss the matters at hand. Just yesterday, they had hung Uriel for his suspected evil-doings - was that the end of it, then? Hardly. The Angels could not help but see the two empty chairs among them. A frantic search was underway for their two lost brothers.

They found Metatron first. He was lying face up with a single, clean stab wound in his left chest. The work of an angelic dagger, no doubt - as it is the only weapon capable of killing an Angel of his stature. His hands were clasped together with a necklace bearing a cross loosely dangling from within his fingers. He looked at peace. But who could have done this? This was murder, no doubt - but something about it just screams that there was a love and respect at one point - long gone now, perhaps.

field, AKA Metatron, the Scribe of God, was dead. He was a Vanilla Townie.

BEGIN DAY 2
                            I'm not super familiar with this story of angelic Decepticons, or whatever the fuck is going on here, but is it more likely that the underlined part has to do with the story of Metatron, or a hint at the role of somebody else in this game? God I love me some good, juicy, flavorful narrative

Comment

• *Gurgle*

Comment

• I also wonder if Ixt sent his roleblock out at someone and he hit an armed PGO instead of it being a kill from a Vigi or SK

Would that resolve before his roleblock?
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X