MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    I also wonder if Ixt sent his roleblock out at someone and he hit an armed PGO instead of it being a kill from a Vigi or SK

Would that resolve before his roleblock?
    The only time I've seen a PGO have such a savage description was last game when Wark was the Hulk and got fucked by ixt, but I figured that was because the Hulk is kind of known as a savage beast. Isn't it usually just like a gunshot with the description mentioning something about it being defensive or in self defense?

WillBy care to weigh in on the usual PGO description, and why the PGO kill last game was so brutal? Is that normal or was that flavor?
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• New Ixt tell: if he doesnt roleclaim d1, he must be scum.
      Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      Ok so Ixt was definitely being coached, now the question is who could calm him down and make him act so differently? That call was all you Rodney, great read on his playstyle.

Unfortunately the Ixt kill text reads to me like it was the work of a serial killer, mainly because Voth went to great lengths to mention the brutality in the kill. I wish it was a vigi who took a great chance, but I'm going to assume it was a 3rd party kill for now. Anyone think I'm reading too much into the kill text?
      We have yet to see how closely Voth follows the "rules" about telling us who made kills, but I agree it sounds like a SK.

I admit I had both players on my list, but not for the most solid reasons. I thought field jumped onto sdraw a little too quickly. I had similar suspicions (and still do) about Rodney. If rodney were scum, would he bus ixt that hard?

Comment

• If ixt was on my mafia team, I wouldn't expect him to last long. So I might bus him pretty hard early on so when he got lynched I'd have something to point back to if I started taking heat. I'm not sure how much town cred we can give anyone for throwing shade at ixt.

Comment

• wait is kthx really some sort of the-vaccinated-moon-did-flat-911 truther? guy is jack d ripper, irl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

the weird thing about these far-right loons is they believe weird shit like "the govt puts mind control chemicals in water to make us all cucks" but if you told them the byproduct of manufacturing these chemicals was causing changes in environmental conditions which adversely affects the climate, they would literally crack the same tired joke about al gore and then hop in their chevy powerfucker 6900 and roll coal all the way to the nearest child concentration camp tailgate party

i will never not be fascinated by how delusional people can become these days, given how easy it is to construct your own reality with whatever confirmation bias you desire, and i am not talking about just like, maga chuds or whatever. i got people on my facebook still talkin bout russian trump manchurian candidate shit, like seriously updating daily at breakneck speed like they were in a god damned mission impossible film that never ended or went anywhere

would love to just sit down with these types and just, idk, figure out how someone can get that far down a particular rabbit hole, and somehow miss all the contradictory evidence. shit is wild.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
            If ixt was on my mafia team, I wouldn't expect him to last long. So I might bus him pretty hard early on so when he got lynched I'd have something to point back to if I started taking heat. I'm not sure how much town cred we can give anyone for throwing shade at ixt.
            It would take some onions to bus such an important role so hard this early in the game, going so far as to call attention to the discrepancy in his playstyle. You're right though the smart thing would be not to get lumped in with ixt, because no matter what he was never going to survive long.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
              If ixt was on my mafia team, I wouldn't expect him to last long. So I might bus him pretty hard early on so when he got lynched I'd have something to point back to if I started taking heat. I'm not sure how much town cred we can give anyone for throwing shade at ixt.
              If i was scum teamed with ixt as our roleblocker i probably wouldnt risk throwing so much shade at him knowing how easy of a target he would be to lynch as a majority of us could jump on a wagon to lynch ixt and not even think twice about it. Maybe if he was a Goon but not a power role like roleblocker

The part that i underlined in your quote i agree with the most, maybe we should be looking at people who ignored ixt's change of play style that were trying to NOT draw attention to him when his switch up in style was so blatantly obvious
              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

It would take some onions to bus such an important role so hard this early in the game, going so far as to call attention to the discrepancy in his playstyle. You're right though the smart thing would be not to get lumped in with ixt, because no matter what he was never going to survive long.
                the fact that we are thinking the same and approaching this similarly makes me think that you are town this game. Either that or you are just trying to piggyback everything im saying so that you look town.

In summary, get the fuck out of my head i dont trust you
                Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

The only time I've seen a PGO have such a savage description was last game when Wark was the Hulk and got fucked by ixt, but I figured that was because the Hulk is kind of known as a savage beast. Isn't it usually just like a gunshot with the description mentioning something about it being defensive or in self defense?

WillBy care to weigh in on the usual PGO description, and why the PGO kill last game was so brutal? Is that normal or was that flavor?
                  Typed out that other stuff earlier and forgot to post from earlier. Probably missed some thoughts but oh well.
                  Regarding if it could be roleblocker visiting the SK, that's a host rule Voth might clarify.
                  Usually it's host's discretion about how PGO would be written up. I would usually say something about the killed person being found dead in an unusual spot like another persons home.
                  Considering the violence mentioned, this definitely reads SK. So who had cause to kill ixt?

Comment

I also wonder if Ixt sent his roleblock out at someone and he hit an armed PGO instead of it being a kill from a Vigi or SK

Would that resolve before his roleblock?
                    I will address this. As far as I understand it, it is a moderator-choice (but can vary quite a bit) on how they deal with a Roleblocker targeting a PGO. However, this is how I would deal with said situation:

a) Roleblocker targets a PGO at night for a roleblock
                    b) PGO kills roleblocker before he can be roleblocked, thus overpowering said roleblock, which is outside of the normal order of actions. However, PGO is hardly a normal role, and this would be one of the only instances that the order of actions would be different. My feeling on it is that the PGO supposedly is made to kill anyone who visits him, regardless of what action is taken against him.

Hope this clarifies how I would deal with that situation, whether it occurs or not in this game is a different story.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Typed out that other stuff earlier and forgot to post from earlier. Probably missed some thoughts but oh well.
                      Regarding if it could be roleblocker visiting the SK, that's a host rule Voth might clarify.
                      Usually it's host's discretion about how PGO would be written up. I would usually say something about the killed person being found dead in an unusual spot like another persons home.
                      Considering the violence mentioned, this definitely reads SK. So who had cause to kill ixt?

Kthx would definitely want to get revenge on ixt for busdriving him resulting in his death last game but Kthx being an SK in two back to back games would be highly unlikely. Not impossible just unlikely

Before we get too far i dont want to drift away from backwards being lynched and how field and zeebu jumped on him to hammer when zeebu was brought up to the chopping block. Field is obviously a confirmed townie now but zeebu hasnt convinced me hes not scum so ill get this party started to reiterate my previous vote

Vote Zeebu
                      Big Chill

Comment

the fact that we are thinking the same and approaching this similarly makes me think that you are town this game. Either that or you are just trying to piggyback everything im saying so that you look town.

In summary, get the fuck out of my head i dont trust you
                        This time I said it first so I get all the credit, suck it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Is this a serious question? It might be a shorter list to think about who doesn't have a cause lol

Comment

• I'm thinking vigi is more likely. An SK would want to preserve the chaos ixt brings to the game with his "playstyle"

Comment

• Rodney and I really bolded and underlined the exact same sentence? Is it possible that we are the same person playing on 2 different accounts? Food for thought..

Comment

• Nothing i said is that far out there and I do believe there are definitely forms of population control and grand schemes to obtain power as written in things like the kalergi plan etc. Surely no crazier than wanting to change the countries system of government card and all. But I digress until the night phase to not ruin voths game.

I still find it odd that exalt has been so quiet, he analyzed the game so much but has only been drawn into other conversations so far. He tends to get pissy when hes scum and post less or take the game less seriously but when I have more time later I'm going to take a closer look at what has been said and by who.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X