MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
    I'm thinking vigi is more likely. An SK would want to preserve the chaos ixt brings to the game with his "playstyle"
    I agree with that logic, but the difference between the 2 kill write-ups is very obvious and deliberate imo. I bet Exalt is furiously writing an essay about how scummy it is to examine the flavor this much, but I think it's actually relevant in this case
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I agree with that logic, but the difference between the 2 kill write-ups is very obvious and deliberate imo. I bet Exalt is furiously writing an essay about how scummy it is to examine the flavor this much, but I think it's actually relevant in this case
      He should be doing that.. but he isn't.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

He should be doing that.. but he isn't.
        To be fair I don't know what time it is in Islamabad or wherever the fuck he lives these days. Also, I think I might have finally caused him to snap. He's been writing my essays for 4 straight games, I think this latest push by me for a no lynch was too much, and his brain short circuited.

Either that or he's a scumbag, which seems more and more likely

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Also, unless I'm mistaken Jerome didn't even vote day 1, and he only popped up today to mention something about right wing extremists or something. If there is someone who is getting away with doing absolutely nothing productive, it's Jerome Scuggs.

Fis is also being her usual, normal, enigmatic self. I'm really tempted to vote to lynch her, which means she is most likely a townie

Comment

• I'm busy today. I will contribute later.

Quick thought regarding ixt: Probably he was coached, but I think it would be false to just see and look who defended him or not. So far he made it really far into all the recent games and I wonder if he even once was lynched? So just looking at past games, there wasn't a need to worry about ixt being lynched early - maybe roleclaim, yeah lol.

Comment

• Someone will call this defending him, but can someone point to where ixt was coached? Because he didnt roleclaim? If he was truly coached I would've thought he'd fakeclaimed. Guess it didnt matter to whoever killed him.

Personally, I'm looking at Rodney this phase. Voted ixt when it was safe to do so, through some weak shade at him (sorry paul) and now jumps on zeebu for breaking the tie. Let's try it out
              vote rodney
              what say you? Let's empty those pockets and see if we find an angelic knife

Comment

Also, unless I'm mistaken Jerome didn't even vote day 1, and he only popped up today to mention something about right wing extremists or something. If there is someone who is getting away with doing absolutely nothing productive, it's Jerome Scuggs.

Fis is also being her usual, normal, enigmatic self. I'm really tempted to vote to lynch her, which means she is most likely a townie
                Jerome is for sure inactive. Might just be hard getting back in. Dont necessarily think hes scum (because theres nothing to base that on) but at a certain point he will fall into policy lynch territory. But we got no answers day 1, I'd rather push someone who is talking than lynch inactives

Comment

WillBy care to weigh in on the usual PGO description, and why the PGO kill last game was so brutal? Is that normal or was that flavor?
                  Triple post \o/

missed that part first, it was so brutal because I try to write you all into the story a bit, and I thought "how would a hulked out kthx kill ixt?", and the answer is "brutally."

Comment

• I agree with the premise that he was being coached because he played like a normal person. In previous games, he would get 1 or 2 votes and fold like a shirt and lash out, and he didn't do any of that this time. I get that a lot of players, especially new ones, change their playstyle when they are scum, but he played so much better and more controlled... it was a pretty big shift from the normal

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Jerome is for sure inactive. Might just be hard getting back in. Dont necessarily think hes scum (because theres nothing to base that on) but at a certain point he will fall into policy lynch territory. But we got no answers day 1, I'd rather push someone who is talking than lynch inactives
                      I don't disagree, lynching Jerome wouldn't tell us much. Just seems disingenuous to bring up other people being quiet and not contributing, but nobody had mentioned Jerome, which I think is interesting. A Jerome lynch would make it way too easy for scum to hide though, I completely agree

Comment

• kthx the_paul

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I?ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I?ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I?m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
                        You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You?re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that?s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ?clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now you?re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You?re fucking dead, kiddo.

For real though, just because I don't spend every moment of my day writing essays to lynch you scummy fools doesn't mean I'm scum with you or that my brain exploded. I'll lynch you eventually, don't worry. It's just been a busy few days for me here in islameccadinabadstanbul. Do you think 'Merican freedom spreads itself?

Anyway, im catching up now fuckers.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I agree with the premise that he was being coached because he played like a normal person. In previous games, he would get 1 or 2 votes and fold like a shirt and lash out, and he didn't do any of that this time. I get that a lot of players, especially new ones, change their playstyle when they are scum, but he played so much better and more controlled... it was a pretty big shift from the normal
                          See that's exactly why I think he wasn't coached. I would instruct a new player to play exactly like they normally did.
                          If he was coached, it was his scum team telling him to stfu which anyone would do. Might be worth checking who he mentioned in his posts. Day 1 wasn't productive to start with

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                            If ixt was on my mafia team, I wouldn't expect him to last long. So I might bus him pretty hard early on so when he got lynched I'd have something to point back to if I started taking heat. I'm not sure how much town cred we can give anyone for throwing shade at ixt.
                            Well, the only two players on Day 1 to vote ixt were me and you. He also listed us as his only scum reads, and he was voting me for a while. Then we both moved to backwards after WillBy pushed that wagon. The ixy wagon wasn't gaining any traction despite a couple people pointing out he was playing differently. What my question for them is why? People like fis pointed out he was playing differently, but they didnt want to vote him. Why is that I wonder?

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

See that's exactly why I think he wasn't coached. I would instruct a new player to play exactly like they normally did.
                              If he was coached, it was his scum team telling him to stfu which anyone would do. Might be worth checking who he mentioned in his posts. Day 1 wasn't productive to start with
                              To be fair, if it were me and I had a strong team around me, I'd lynch him the first chance I got if i thought it would be beneficial. If it was jessup, I'd lynch her the first chance I got regardless of the benefit, so who here hates ixt on a jessup level? Fis? Missa isn't playing, or I'd think she killed him.

As for whether an SK or vigi did it, if the SK is a player like Kthx again, I'd completely believe they did it. SK doesn't care who they kill, only that it isn't blocked and isn't the same as the mafia NK. What scum team would NK a town ixt? What vigi would waste a shot on him for that matter? That's a perfect reason for an SK to kill him. He's a guaranteed success. No doctor would bother to protect him, and nobody else would conceivably waste a N1 kill on him either.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                This is getting interesting. I wonder what will happen if I just...

UNVOTE: IXT

Click image for larger version

Name:	l_7e438a70-a58d-11e1-a4ae-05541c800004.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	1323600
                                You unvoted ixt to push a lynch on me...

Actually pretty par for the course. But I did have a (defensive) vote on ixt. This is actually looking pretty scummy of me

Comment

Working...
                                X