Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

By all means look at me if you want to waste a day looking at a townie
    I actually never voted ixt so im not sure where you got that information or if you're just trying to twist things into your favor hoping nobody goes back to check. I certainly criticized him and tried to bring light to how he was acting different but there appeared to be bigger fish to fry Day 1

My vote was on Zeebu who i still assume to be a lurking scum which is why i made my First Day 2 vote on Zeebu again, so to say that i jumped on Zeebu for "breaking the tie" is completely false. Starting to wonder why you're attempting to spread so much false information about me... Remember im the one that caused the 3 way tie to incite movement and patterns, how would i make a vote based off someone breaking a tie that i created if i had already voted them before the tie was broken

I have no angelic knife in my pockets, im not even sure if i have pockets

Voth can you or can you not confirm if i have pockets?
    You right, got mixed up about who else was up for lynch. I'd usually make a larger response to this but

woah zeebu

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

chisel this on my fukn tombstone, it's the quality i am most proud of, it literally got me twl medals

its hard for me to analyze what is essentially a random day 1 vote, feel free to try to read meaning into something when noone had any info whatsoever, combine that with my inactivity, i simply did not have much to talk about. that being said it's interesting how you lay a casual setup for my potential lynching, v nice scum move, got my eyes on you, all of them
      All I said was that you were getting away with doing nothing. Nobody knows anything on day 1 but you didn't even vote, which should be pretty noteworthy but was glossed over by essentially everyone. Is it a coincidence that you are suddenly active only when attention is drawn to your inactivity? All I said was it was food for thought, I wasn't pushing for any Jerome wagon or anything.

Also, in regards to Willby suspecting those who voted for him. I originally voted for you as a troll vote, but for some reason a couple others piled on. Could be random, I don't know. I left my vote on you because it seemed like a viable option for a no lynch, which to me was the right move up until backwards lost his mind and voted for himself. That maneuver sucks because it changes everything about the wagon on him in my opinion. There's definitely scum on there mathematically, but I absolutely do not blame townies for lynching somebody who voted for themselves day 1 because that is just madness. If I jumped ship onto the backwards wagon it would also have been scummy as fuck.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        Ah well, fuck it. I?m a jack of all trades or whatever. Except I can?t protect, I have 2 single use role blocks and a one time night kill but I used that to kill field. Oops. Bad read there. Gabriel.

i pmed voth to ask how roleblocks played out since it was the only reason not to claim. Since ixt is dead I?ve got a good chance of not being roleblocksd now so there?s that.

lynch me if you want or let me know who to roleblock

probably shouldnt have used my nk on night 1 but felt confident. So that means mafia either doesn?t exist like last game or they were blocked or protected against or something
        Using your one and only kill on night one?
        Accidentally killed off a townie? Doesn't sound like a scum claim at all.

You didn't even bother why you picked field, other than you felt confident about it, which is what stands out to me the most.
        Right after the "JOAT" Claim with one kill and two roleblocks.

Whatever, I feel confident placing my vote on you.

Vote Zeebu

Comment

• Does zeebu have a history of fakeclaiming for no reason, especially when that fakeclaim puts him at more risk of being lynched than he was in before fakeclaiming? Using vigi on N1 isn't scummy, just arrogant. I was reading field scum too so I get the motivation, just a bit reckless. I think believeI the claim though.

More curious about willby and fis this phase..

Comment

• Yeah, killing field was a bad call. In the flavor write up his death reads something about an angelic knife. It was me, not scum

I corrected the no mafia thing the next post, clearly there is since ixt flipped red.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
              Does zeebu have a history of fakeclaiming for no reason, especially when that fakeclaim puts him at more risk of being lynched than he was in before fakeclaiming? Using vigi on N1 isn't scummy, just arrogant. I was reading field scum too so I get the motivation, just a bit reckless. I think believeI the claim though.

More curious about willby and fis this phase..
              There are quite some voices here who raised their opinions that Zeebu has been lurking, thus scummy.
              So proactively (fake?)claiming before a real train on him starts isn't the worst option.

What are you curious about? Can you be more specific and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                Yeah, killing field was a bad call. In the flavor write up his death reads something about an angelic knife. It was me, not scum

I corrected the no mafia thing the next post, clearly there is since ixt flipped red.
                Wouldn't any kill be with an angelic knife? Considering the game is good vs bad angels.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I?m inclined to believe Zeebu?s claim also. It just doesn?t make any sense for him to fake claim before there is any real heat on him if he is scum. Killing Field was a bad move, but I can?t see any scenario where it makes sense to roleclaim before there was a vote on him. Bad town play with the kill, but believably pro town so I can?t justify voting on him
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• If zeebu is town and killed field, then who killed ixt, and what did scum do? That story doesn't add up. If zeebu is to be believed, then there are at least 3 killing roles floating around, including an SK, since I don't think scum would or even could NK their own teammate ixt (not that I'd blame them).
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I can?t kill anymore

Comment

• My guess is that mafia kill was either blocked or their target protected.

i would say more likely to be protected than blocked since that would mean a lot of rbs since ixt was rb and so am I

so someone one out there, if you protected someone, they are likely town. Possibly the sk who I think was responsible for ixt, but likely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          If zeebu is town and killed field, then who killed ixt, and what did scum do? That story doesn't add up. If zeebu is to be believed, then there are at least 3 killing roles floating around, including an SK, since I don't think scum would or even could NK their own teammate ixt (not that I'd blame them).
                          Maybe this son of a bitch host put another bus driver in the game....

Comment

• I guess a bus driver is a possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Maybe this son of a bitch host put another bus driver in the game....
                              Just going to throw this out there

busdriver is my favorite role in all mafia. Ixt reminded me why that is, and why that is dangerous

Comment

• i am getting alot of static here, personally if i was joat and absolutely had to do something n1 i figure maybe do investigation to at least then have one credible or scum player to establish a foundation to begin deducing from. but then again im not well-versed in mafia strategy

if i had to guess im thinking theres more to your role, perhaps you're trying to be overt with the downplaying to lure mafia into making a move on you, i like that

on the other hand you might be scum doing a fakeclaim to lure out whoever the hell botched yer strategy last night. somewhere in the back of my brain in the tiny tiny folder of things i remember that isnt "at the drive-in discography" or "politics" i think i vaguely recall playing a game with you in which you pulled off a fuckin ballsy deep-cover game, worked with town as you slowly led us to our deaths. though as i finish typing that now i wanna say that was menomena. in any case willby was most likely also playing and would deffo remember i think, so stick a pin in this mindblog for now

i wanna say that mafia being down one on second day is probably putting them in a complicated situation, esp w/ it being roleblocker. so im leaning towards zeebu being town or unaligned solely because only southerners have balls big enough to do a gambit like a day2 scum fakeclaim, and kthx's nutz are firmly chained down by his wife as he has repeatedly reminded us, which leaves me as the player here w/ largest testicles. therefore, using the powers of pure logic, i have deduced zeebu is not scum.

that being said i was toying with the idea of also voting zeebu and serving up a tempting train for mafia to jump on, but i don't really consider any of you to be absolute morons, so clearly mafia is just gonna be real slick n sly right now, and probably super-wary of a potential bait-train

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X