MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of piss ass angel drives a bus

if i had to guess it was probably lucifer cuz yeah i'd try to take god out if i was a fucking angel w angel powers and got stuck on that gig

so basically we have a godfather who is a busdriver. game full of twists yo
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      i am getting alot of static here, personally if i was joat and absolutely had to do something n1 i figure maybe do investigation to at least then have one credible or scum player to establish a foundation to begin deducing from. but then again im not well-versed in mafia strategy

if i had to guess im thinking theres more to your role, perhaps you're trying to be overt with the downplaying to lure mafia into making a move on you, i like that

on the other hand you might be scum doing a fakeclaim to lure out whoever the hell botched yer strategy last night. somewhere in the back of my brain in the tiny tiny folder of things i remember that isnt "at the drive-in discography" or "politics" i think i vaguely recall playing a game with you in which you pulled off a fuckin ballsy deep-cover game, worked with town as you slowly led us to our deaths. though as i finish typing that now i wanna say that was menomena. in any case willby was most likely also playing and would deffo remember i think, so stick a pin in this mindblog for now

i wanna say that mafia being down one on second day is probably putting them in a complicated situation, esp w/ it being roleblocker. so im leaning towards zeebu being town or unaligned solely because only southerners have balls big enough to do a gambit like a day2 scum fakeclaim, and kthx's nutz are firmly chained down by his wife as he has repeatedly reminded us, which leaves me as the player here w/ largest testicles. therefore, using the powers of pure logic, i have deduced zeebu is not scum.

that being said i was toying with the idea of also voting zeebu and serving up a tempting train for mafia to jump on, but i don't really consider any of you to be absolute morons, so clearly mafia is just gonna be real slick n sly right now, and probably super-wary of a potential bait-train
      Why are you wasting valuable brainspace on the entire at-the-drive-in discography when you only need to remember the 1 good album? Good to see you participating and pretending to be town <3

Comment

• Halp are you voting Jerome?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Just asking cause the ?pretending to be town? part

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I'm not voting anyone yet

Comment

• My strongest town reads are Rodney, Paulaul, maybe Zeebu. Willby is being weird, Fis is being jumpy. Exalt isn't nearly angry enough and is mostly engaging in tap water debates and hasn't broken anything down into vague mathematically flawed mafia theories. Kthx complains about 5 pages of memes so he takes control of the situation by posting 5 pages of infowars nonsense instead. Who else is even playing? Oh right, Field is scum for sure.

Comment

• WillBy u a bad guy?

Comment

• Voth if it's exalt, kthx and jerome, you're permabanned from hosting ever again

Comment

• VT is boring as fk lol

Comment

• yall fucked now

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                        VT is boring as fk lol
                        I agree, but not nearly as boring as being a 100-shot Bulletproof PGO like myself.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          My strongest town reads are Rodney, Paulaul, maybe Zeebu. Willby is being weird, Fis is being jumpy. Exalt isn't nearly angry enough and is mostly engaging in tap water debates and hasn't broken anything down into vague mathematically flawed mafia theories. Kthx complains about 5 pages of memes so he takes control of the situation by posting 5 pages of infowars nonsense instead. Who else is even playing? Oh right, Field is scum for sure.
                          I wonder why you dodge my question?

Comment

• I think the scum team is something like Kthx, Jerome, and maybe someone like fis if there's 4 members. Zeebu may or may not be scum, but he can wait for a while I guess until we can see if the NKs add up to his story. Scum obviously aren't shooting themselves, and if scum found a tracker in the game (Mafia Cop investigation?), of course he'd say he killed field as a safety precaution. He goes on the backburner today, but it's not a huge gamble for scum to claim what he did, especially if they plan on sending someone else to kill in the future. If zeebu isn't lying, then there's also probably an SK out there, because I refuse to believe ixt randomly gets busdriven every single game. Future NK amounts should tell the tale though.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If zeebu isn't lying and there is an SK though, then I'd bet scum only have 3 players due to balance reasons, in which case they'd only have two left. Kthx and Jerome remain my top picks.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

I wonder why you dodge my question?
                                What question did he dodge?
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X