• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Rodney - 2 (Willby, Kthx)
    zeebu - 1 (fis)
    Willby - 1 - Halp)

MISSING VOTES: Jerome, zeebu, the_paul, Rodney, Exalt

**As the phase seems to be still in its early stages as far as votes and analysis goes, I think it is safe to say that this phase will continue through the weekend. As I stated before, I am visiting family out of town all day tomorrow and will not have time to be watching/updating the vote count. If anyone feels so inclined to do an unofficial vote count at some point, that would be fine. TImeline for phase change TBD at this point - hard to say. Very dependent on weekend activity, which has been very low since our resurgence in TW Mafia.**

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• who in their right mind thinks that the flavor writeup points to field being killed by the SK?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I think its more likely that mafia got hit by an SK or bodyguard than got bus drivered than us having a bus driver. I have a few reasons for that logic that wont be shared yet. I do however find it weird that Rodney jumped on zeebu that quickly when fis's fairly obvious logic said what I think many of us were thinking.

unvote
        vote: rodney
        Again someone spreading false information about me, my vote was on Zeebu before he roleclaimed and then i Unvoted after he claimed
        Why have both you and Willby pushed false information about me into this thread? Why are you trying to get town to lynch me but defending FiS when she is the one that voted Zeebu after he roleclaimed?

This is too much of a coincidence, call this a defensive vote if you want but my gut tells me something is going on here and that you're trying to lead a train on a townie

Vote Kthx
        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          I have been thinking through some possibilities.

So Zeebu claimed JOAT, 1 kill and 2 roleblocks. Okay, wierd JOAT, but why not.
          He uses his kill in night one, his one and only kill and then admits it was an "oopsie" bad call - yeah indeed.

Then we have dead ixt. My opinion on the most likely happenings that could have caused this:
          1. Busdriver drove whoever has been the original target (not field) with ixt, so ixt was a mafia kill.
          2. There's a SK and the Mafia's kill was blocked.
          3. Mafia targetted a PGO.

We previously already had killing role madness games with ~12 players and 3 killing roles, so SK/JOAT/Mafia isn't impossible.

It is possible that Zeebu is a SK who killed field and the busdriver made the mafia kill ixt.

It is also possible that Zeebu is Mafia and killed field, and ixt was killed by the SK
          - or - Mafia targetted a PGO.

The PGO theory is imo really likely. It still allows Zeebu to be actually the town's JOAT or the SK, but not mafia.

Why I think PGO theory is likely: ixt is still fairly fresh and somewhat always suspicious, so Mafia probably decided to send him to kill the target.

Ixt has been flip-flopping votes a lot during day one. This isn't too uncommon, but I noticed that he was quick to put a "careful" placeholder vote on zeebu and also quickly unvoted him again, stating he would reconsider etc.
          Ixt also sort of focussed on Exalt.
          What you all conclude from that, up to you.

Since I think PGO is likely, I am inclined to believe Zeebu is not Mafia, but might still be a SK.
          why do you think pgo is likely? this scenerio looks far more likely because its the simplest explanation:
          -mafia whiffed on their night kill either getting roleblocked or their target was protected/immune.
          -i killed field, the flavor writeup even sort of points to a gentleness and familiarity about it. probably cause i messed up.
          -SK killed ixt. cutting dozens of tiny crosses into a victim has the flavor of an SK

how would a pgo come into this? nothing about that flavor text remotely hints at a pgo and definitely steers it towards an SK

Comment

• im tempted to vote for wark for no other reason than the fact he agreed with fis, that does not seem like a townie!wark thing to do

Comment

• kthx and WillBy I think you guys fucked up. This is looking pretty obvious to me.

Comment

• unvote

Vote kthx

Comment

• Zeebu, get on this. Time for a townie choo choo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

how would a pgo come into this? nothing about that flavor text remotely hints at a pgo and definitely steers it towards an SK
                    Recency bias, the last PGO kill description was written to be the most brutal and savage kill in the game. Willby already stated this was flavor related, as Wark's PGO character was the Hulk, but it seems like people are getting stuck on this since it was just last game. I'm with you though, the first time I read it the kill description screamed serial killer. I'm looking forward to the post game writeup to find out what the hell happened with the (apparent) lack of a mafia kill last night.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                      Zeebu, get on this. Time for a townie choo choo.
                      Looks more like a scummy scum wagon to me unless you think saying he done messed up get them faggets it's some kind of argument as to why you think I am scum
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Wark and Exalt are both playing super strange. It's hard to judge because everyone has jobs and families and shit, but it is definitely out of character for both. And Ixt was the most glaring example of a change in playstyle, and he was scum. It would also add up that either Exalt or Wark would be able to coach Ixt to act like a normal person. Hard to say which, but I'd say odds are good 1 of the 2 are scum. I agree with Halp and Zooboo that Wark's recent posts in particular seem out of character for townie Wark. I'll roll the dice for now to get a vote on the board, and see what it leads to.

Vote KTHX

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          kthx and WillBy I think you guys fucked up. This is looking pretty obvious to me.
                          I'm sorry what? What associates me with kthx? A vote on rodney, who hasnt claimed anything other than townie? I named the wrong person who he voted on (which I admitted to), but that doesnt change my point that he created a 3 way tie on d1 instead of breaking anything. Seems too non-commital. A point which he did not really address...

You're better than this halp.

Comment

• Fine I'll roleclaim since you faggots are obsessed with me. I am a the angel of love, townie commuter. I have a two shot ability to leave for the night which is easily provable to people tonight.

I also told halp good guess earlier when he said it not wanting to roleclaim uselessly for further proof.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• It's also why I halfway refuted the busdriver DL anim thinking it would be weird for there to be a busdriver and commuter before realizing it kind of made sense actually.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• To add some more substance, this exchange with himself was really weird and threw up some red flags for me:

Originally posted by kthx View Post

I think its more likely that mafia got hit by an SK or bodyguard than got bus drivered than us having a bus driver. I have a few reasons for that logic that wont be shared yet. I do however find it weird that Rodney jumped on zeebu that quickly when fis's fairly obvious logic said what I think many of us were thinking.

unvote
                                vote: rodney

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                Well on second thought a bus driver isn't that far fetched

Was that a slip that you backpedaled on, or was it a bluff trying to seem like you have extra information that you realized wouldn't hold water under scrutiny?

Comment

Working...
                                X