No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys trying way too hard here after he was proven wrong.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• unvote:
      vote: Halp

trying to get rid of a townie you can't easily kill at night is obvious.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Furthermore my night ability is easily proven with the mafia role locker dead since no actions will hit me tonight and there is no way there is a mafia commuter with them having a role locker especially. I can be easily proven town.
        So town is going to waste night actions to prove your claim? Did you roll SK again? Commuter claim buys you another night to carve us up? Hang, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

So town is going to waste night actions to prove your claim? Did you roll SK again? Commuter claim buys you another night to carve us up? Hang, bitch.
          ? I am giving people an option to avoid killing a townie an offering proof as best as I can give it.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• The only thing I'll throw in to be Devil's advocate is that you could very well be scum and that's why you're so sure no night actions will affect you. You'd just have to worry about the (alleged) SK, because if Zeebu is telling the truth then we probably don't have a vigi this game. If you get targeted by a cop or something and you're scum, tomorrow day phase turns into he said-she said, and it would also require the cop to out themselves, which would be a gigantic win for the mafia. I just don't think commuter can easily be proven tonight, and if you don't get killed tonight I certainly wouldn't consider that being confirmed town in any way.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Hey I'm just being straight with yall, also chamuel is also known as "the loving one" which Halp decided to leave that part out or only reads the first result. I dont see how unintentionally leaving out information to push for a lynch is something a townie would do.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Intentionally obviously, all this commuting is making me tired you know ;-)
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Googled Chamuel, says "Angel of peaceful relationships"

Also before the argument is made that Chamuel is not regarded as a "bad" angel, neither was Metatron and he flipped scum.
                  Metatron flipped town you fuck fuck idiot.

Now you're the one misleading town

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    The Angels gathered around a large, walnut table to discuss the matters at hand. Just yesterday, they had hung Uriel for his suspected evil-doings - was that the end of it, then? Hardly. The Angels could not help but see the two empty chairs among them. A frantic search was underway for their two lost brothers.

They found Metatron first. He was lying face up with a single, clean stab wound in his left chest. The work of an angelic dagger, no doubt - as it is the only weapon capable of killing an Angel of his stature. His hands were clasped together with a necklace bearing a cross loosely dangling from within his fingers. He looked at peace. But who could have done this? This was murder, no doubt - but something about it just screams that there was a love and respect at one point - long gone now, perhaps.

field, AKA Metatron, the Scribe of God, was dead. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Not long after, one of the more cryptic and outspoken of Father's sons was found as well. Indeed, the line between good and evil was certainly blurry with this one. He had been one to partake in evil and had some trouble controlling himself. What a ghastly sight, however. Samael had his faults, but who would murder an Angel with this much brutality? Samael laid in a massive pile of blood. His body had been all but stripped of clothing, and crosses had been cut into his body. There must have been 50 to 60 crosses carved into the man's flesh. This was beyond anything they had seen before.

ixt, AKA Samael, the Venom of God, "Seducer, Accuser," was dead. He was the Mafia Roleblocker (2-shot).

BEGIN DAY 2
                    For reference. Samael is the bad guy. And he sure sounds fallen

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Hey I'm just being straight with yall, also chamuel is also known as "the loving one" which Halp decided to leave that part out or only reads the first result. I dont see how unintentionally leaving out information to push for a lynch is something a townie would do.
                      Grasping for straws, kind of pathetic

Comment

• Oh willby you right, you right. Ok well that does put a hole in the flavor part of it, but it could easily be a fake nameclaim. If you're a fallen angel you would have needed to settle on a name to fakeclaim at some point. Pretty small chance of being countered.. I don't think this changes anything for me.

Comment

• What? I agree Kthx has played pretty differently, but what the hell are you doing Halp? All of your "reasons" are backfiring, and you just keep doubling down, what is with the tunnel vision on Kthx? Wark might be scum, but you're not making a very good case that you're town and he's not.

Vote HALP
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Oh willby you right, you right. Ok well that does put a hole in the flavor part of it, but it could easily be a fake nameclaim. If you're a fallen angel you would have needed to settle on a name to fakeclaim at some point. Pretty small chance of being countered.. I don't think this changes anything for me.
                            To be fair, I wasn't able to (easily) find a list of fallen angels, so I hope Voth just picked randoms as the "fallen". My least favorite role claim I've ever done was bladerunner mafia, where the mafia was the bad guys from the movie. Name-claim and gg

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              What? I agree Kthx has played pretty differently, but what the hell are you doing Halp? All of your "reasons" are backfiring, and you just keep doubling down, what is with the tunnel vision on Kthx? Wark might be scum, but you're not making a very good case that you're town and he's not.

Vote HALP
                              All of my reasons are not backfiring. I was wrong about the name, but that was not my reason for voting. Kthx has been playing distanced all game, talking about tapwater, not really engaging in anything game related until today. I've been getting scum vibes from him, as well as willby, while at the same time feeling pretty confident that you and rodney are town. So willby's vote on rodney was a red flag. That could just be willby reading the game differently, but then wark jumped aboard with different but equally weak reasoning, and that's what makes it look organized to me. Commuter is a notoriously scummy claim. It can't be proven without wasting actions and outing another power role. I think I gave him his claim by jokingly asking if he was claiming commuter when he said he'd been driving since Wednesday. Was all the tapwater bs part of his role hinting too?

Comment

• CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Halp - 2 (Kthx, the_paul)
                                Kthx - 2 (Halp, Rodney)
                                zeebu - 1 (fis)
                                Rodney - 1 (Willby)

MISSING VOTES FROM: Jerome, zeebu, Exalt

**FYI** You may or may not see field drop in for a vote count or two this weekend. I am very busy this weekend and so is he, so we intend to tag team it to an extent. What a guy, amirite? I was hoping that night phase would fall over the weekend, but I certainly am not going to rush the game along. Just a heads up, if that zombie pops in, he was intended to do so.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X