MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    in that case i wait to be lynched with bated breath, though much like nixon i'll definitely be walking away from any potential trouble )
    Is it because your scumteam won't let you be lynched, or because you know we use Madame Guillotine here, not the rope?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      If I had quoted Kthx instead of Nixon, would anyone have noticed?
      Struggling to see the point of it in general actually

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Looks fairly cut and dry to me. If no one changes votes or has any strong objections, I will try to change phases today before I get on the road. Are we pretty well set on Kthx going down? Approximately 1 hour to go unless I hear or see something to convince me to keep this going.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I think I?d prefer to let this run until Monday

Comment

• I?m not going to be able to post much today, taking my kid to the zoo for the first time

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              If I had quoted Kthx instead of Nixon, would anyone have noticed?
              I like this

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                FUCK YOU ZEEBU, I mean, CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Kthx - 5 (Jerome, Halp, Rodney, Exalt, the_paul)
                zeebu - 1 (fis)
                Rodney - 1 (Willby)

Missing votes: fucking zeebu

As votes stand, kthx is set to be lynched.
                Phase change - when it happens.
                This vote count is accurate. I am about to change phases. I know zeebu would prefer to let this run, but the phase has already lasted over 48 hours and nothing has changed since Field posted this vote count. Kthx is set to be lynched.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• vote halp
                  dont trust the wagon

Comment

• The Angels deliberated around the table. There was little question about this one. A nearly unanimous decision, with only two Angels dissenting and one refusing to vote. Perhaps they would finally be rid of the evil among them. Two of the Archangels grabbed Chamuel and dragged him outside. His final words were "Allow love (and capitalism) to prosper, brothers."

Kthx, aka Chamuel, the Angel of Pure Love, has been lynched. He was the
                    Town Commuter (2-shot).

BEGIN NIGHT 2 - Timeline for phase change is Monday morning EST. Please get night actions (or choices to abstain from action) before then.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Good night, sweet prince.

Fuck.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• What do you know, once again, Halp is full of shit

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          What do you know, once again, Halp is full of shit
                          I'd also like to take this moment, while atop my high horse, to remind you all that the only reasons Halp suspected yours truly (or kthx for that matter) is that I was playing "differently" than usual (last game with Halp was at the latest 2016) and because I voted for rodney, who Halp is defending hard on a whim.

In case death takes me tonight, my list is:
                          Halp
                          Rodney
                          the_paul

could probably sub out rodney or paul for jerome/zeebu, but I'm like 75% on Halp, ever since he called commuter a policy lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

why do you think pgo is likely? this scenerio looks far more likely because its the simplest explanation:
                            -mafia whiffed on their night kill either getting roleblocked or their target was protected/immune.
                            -i killed field, the flavor writeup even sort of points to a gentleness and familiarity about it. probably cause i messed up.
                            -SK killed ixt. cutting dozens of tiny crosses into a victim has the flavor of an SK

how would a pgo come into this? nothing about that flavor text remotely hints at a pgo and definitely steers it towards an SK
                            I have explained why I think PGO is likely.
                            Because whatever members the Mafia consits of, just by looking at the player list, I said sending ixt to make a kill is probably the best choice due to his previous -mostly scummy- behavior.

Sure, busdriver is equally likely.

And I think, regardless of your allignment, it is quite certain that you killed field because there's no reason to claim it if it wasn't you.

Just by looking at the writeup... angelic knife... well, we have no clues who the SK might be in our story, so why exclude the theory?

I find it a little strange that apparently nobody else but me is doubting your claim though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                              Alright then. I'm going to entertain the possibility that I'm wrong about wark.

If the bullshit scummy ass commuter fuck fuck is town, and if the rest of my "xog list" is accurate, then 2-3 mafia and 1 SK remain between willby, fis, exalt, and jerome.

I don't like fiS' vote on zeebu, because it doesn't make sense that zeebu would fakeclaim joat/vigi for no reason. He took a risk and claimed to provide town with info. Looked like fiS hopped on the opportunity, however I don't think anybody followed her on that, so not seeing a collaborative effort there.

I don't like Willby's vote on Rodney.. because rodney seems town af to me and, unless we're going to assume willby "found clues" at night, then it's a weird vote.

Jerome is just playing like this is a thread on TW weekend events that he stumbled across while on mushrooms

Exalt is writing military themed fiction and contributing zero which is odd coming from the guy that called people scum last game for not scumhunting on D1.
                              You don't like people's votes?

Well, you appear more and more scummy to me.
                              You have posted a "scum list", yet given not a single reason. This bugs me. At least you have given reasons now.

Why easily assume Zeebu's claim is legit, just because from your point of view it doesn't make sense to claim?
                              Maybe Zeebu thinks the same, thus proactively claimed.

Comment

• Wow lol. I just now read that kthx already got lynched, after I msde the two above posts.

I am surprised, because I thought this phase would last through the weekend...

Doesn't change my view, but I was actually trying to dig futher into the kthx case and the reasoning.

Well whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X