No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Scum Zeebu would definitely have a reason to claim he killed field if he/his team thought there was a watcher or tracker in the game. Hell, they don't even need to think that. Any investigative role being in the game means scum would have every reason to claim the kill was just a one-shot vigilante hit. It stops any investigative role from wanting to waste a night on him, since it creates the WIFOM argument that Halp thinks is rock solid. A Halp/Zeebu scum team would definitely be willing to do something like that. It's not exactly difficult to imagine, at least considering the web of lies Halp and I led town through last game. While I don't know if it's more likely than Zeebu telling the truth, I still think it's a mistake to just blindly write off random claims as being 100% true under the false logic that Zeebu wouldn't do that as scum.

Also, a PGO may or may not be in this game. I guess you'd have to ask yourself then, who would scum send ixt to kill N1?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, as always, I think using narrative as any sort of reasoning for anything in these games is ridiculously dumb. I don't care if someone died to an angelic knife or John Wick's pencil, it doesn't matter. Using narrative is something I expect from Jessup, but not the rest of you.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        IAny investigative role being in the game means scum would have every reason to claim the kill was just a one-shot vigilante hit. It stops any investigative role from wanting to waste a night on him, since it creates the WIFOM argument that Halp thinks is rock solid.
        lol you almost got me there, i wrote a long-ass post explaining why i suspect zeebu is sk and not town role, but then i realized you would prefer town to do the work for you when it comes to deciding if your mafia want to either try to handle a potential serial killer threat, or focus elsewhere knowing the odds of a town vigi being 1-shot are prettymhigh for a setup like this, and can instead move on to other targets of opportunity

ima let y'all make that decision on yr own tho
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• oh god Kthx is loving this

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'd also like to take this moment, while atop my high horse, to remind you all that the only reasons Halp suspected yours truly (or kthx for that matter) is that I was playing "differently" than usual (last game with Halp was at the latest 2016) and because I voted for rodney, who Halp is defending hard on a whim.

In case death takes me tonight, my list is:
            Halp
            Rodney
            the_paul

could probably sub out rodney or paul for jerome/zeebu, but I'm like 75% on Halp, ever since he called commuter a policy lynch
            Hahaha "halp was wrong therefore halp Rodney and Paul are the scum team"

You're too easy this game, Willbur

Comment

• I deserve some suspicion, I made the wrong call and lynched a townie. He probably would have been lynched anyway, but I fucked up and played a part. I don't believe that Rodney is scum personally, but I'm still up in the air about Halp and Willby.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Who should I roleblock

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Pick someone on the scum team and roleblock them imo
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• here lately i have become way too comfortable with simply dozing off right here in this chair, today i guess i cant be as mad because i apparently nodded off right after finishing a long post but right before clicking submit. ill wait til phase change, i suspect i wont be a target for mafia because why would they take out someone who is getting townies killed, lol, but i had some interesting thoughts to share if i survive

i assume dad day is gonna be pretty quiet. im pretty stoked because i am in the final stages of finishing up a project i started 2-3 months ago with the intent of being done before my dad's birthday next month, which is building a music streaming server that handles flac/hi-fi grade music streaming as well as a nas server that keeps his collection organized. this came about because he read about such a setup in his audiophile mags, went and dropped a startling amount of money on some equipment that did not deliver on promises made. it really pissed me off because as i was trying to help him sort it all out, i realized half that shit was just like... a small computer with linux installed and locked down with proprietary software, wrapped in $1200-dollar rack casing, and sold to unsuspecting boomers. so i said fuck that and figured i could build an equal, if not maybe better, setup for the cost of some microcontrollers and harddrives. anyways its been alot of trial and error, and i definitely fried 2 or 3 raspberry pi's in the process because im too impatient to power down before then playing with the gpio headers, but here recently i was able to stream a flac from one side of my house to the other, while controlling it all from whatever device was in front of me and connected to a network

i am pretty excited because not only will my dad be thrilled, but i have learned a *fuckload* in a way that wasn't very boring, sort of all across the board (literally lol) - from the hardware level, up on through the software level, and alot of the things in between

i threw some random pics up here ( https://imgur.com/a/5F3wI2M ) that ive taken over that time period, half the equipment isnt even around anymore after... mistakes were made, but after i get this all set up into a usable final form that even an old person could operate, i would like to write-up the process and maybe even learn enough scripting to automate setup on the software side, and ultimately let anyone with ~2-300 bucks stand up an audiophile-grade streaming server on their own. we live in the fucking future, noone should be spending gobs of cash to pay for some asshole's yacht while he hires some indonesian kid to build something for fifty cents a day
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...le-bottom-half
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• 'Eye-Popping': Analysis Shows Top 1% Gained $21 Trillion in Wealth Since 1989 While Bottom Half Lost $900 Billion

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          here lately i have become way too comfortable with simply dozing off right here in this chair, today i guess i cant be as mad because i apparently nodded off right after finishing a long post but right before clicking submit. ill wait til phase change, i suspect i wont be a target for mafia because why would they take out someone who is getting townies killed, lol, but i had some interesting thoughts to share if i survive

i assume dad day is gonna be pretty quiet. im pretty stoked because i am in the final stages of finishing up a project i started 2-3 months ago with the intent of being done before my dad's birthday next month, which is building a music streaming server that handles flac/hi-fi grade music streaming as well as a nas server that keeps his collection organized. this came about because he read about such a setup in his audiophile mags, went and dropped a startling amount of money on some equipment that did not deliver on promises made. it really pissed me off because as i was trying to help him sort it all out, i realized half that shit was just like... a small computer with linux installed and locked down with proprietary software, wrapped in $1200-dollar rack casing, and sold to unsuspecting boomers. so i said fuck that and figured i could build an equal, if not maybe better, setup for the cost of some microcontrollers and harddrives. anyways its been alot of trial and error, and i definitely fried 2 or 3 raspberry pi's in the process because im too impatient to power down before then playing with the gpio headers, but here recently i was able to stream a flac from one side of my house to the other, while controlling it all from whatever device was in front of me and connected to a network

i am pretty excited because not only will my dad be thrilled, but i have learned a *fuckload* in a way that wasn't very boring, sort of all across the board (literally lol) - from the hardware level, up on through the software level, and alot of the things in between

i threw some random pics up here ( https://imgur.com/a/5F3wI2M ) that ive taken over that time period, half the equipment isnt even around anymore after... mistakes were made, but after i get this all set up into a usable final form that even an old person could operate, i would like to write-up the process and maybe even learn enough scripting to automate setup on the software side, and ultimately let anyone with ~2-300 bucks stand up an audiophile-grade streaming server on their own. we live in the fucking future, noone should be spending gobs of cash to pay for some asshole's yacht while he hires some indonesian kid to build something for fifty cents a day
                          NERD

Comment

• Phase change in roughly 12 hours. Get your night actions or desire to abstain from action in to me via PM if you have not done so already.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Another morning, another empty seat at the table. Today, it was Azrael. Everyone had noticed his erratic behavior lately. Coupled with his predisposition to finding himself on both sides of good and evil, he was a loose cannon lately.

Azrael was located laying on the ground, face up, with a single stab wound to his left chest. It was no brutal murder scene, and of course, a cross necklace dangled from his hands. A sign of respect and love, or taunting?

Located in Azrael's pocket was a list containing the names of several other angels. A hit list? Can't be sure. A search of his waist area yielded an angelic dagger with serrations that appeared to be hand-ground into the blade. The knife was still stained with blood... obviously not his own. This weapon belonged to Azrael.

Willby, aka Azrael, the Angel of Death, was dead. He was the
                              Serial Killer (+ 2-shot bulletproof).

BEGIN DAY 3 - PHASE WILL LAST AT LEAST 48 HOURS UNLESS POPULAR DEMAND DICTATES OTHERWISE. UPDATES ON PHASE CHANGE INCOMING AS PHASE DEVELOPS.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Another morning, another empty seat at the table. Today, it was Azrael. Everyone had noticed his erratic behavior lately. Coupled with his predisposition to finding himself on both sides of good and evil, he was a loose cannon lately.

Azrael was located laying on the ground, face up, with a single stab wound to his left chest. It was no brutal murder scene, and of course, a cross necklace dangled from his hands. A sign of respect and love, or taunting?

Located in Azrael's pocket was a list containing the names of several other angels. A hit list? Can't be sure. A search of his waist area yielded an angelic dagger with serrations that appeared to be hand-ground into the blade. The knife was still stained with blood... obviously not his own. This weapon belonged to Azrael.

Willby, aka Azrael, the Angel of Death, was dead. He was the
                                Serial Killer (+ 2-shot bulletproof).

BEGIN DAY 3 - PHASE WILL LAST AT LEAST 48 HOURS UNLESS POPULAR DEMAND DICTATES OTHERWISE. UPDATES ON PHASE CHANGE INCOMING AS PHASE DEVELOPS.
                                Thanks scum! One less threat at night to worry about

Now lets get down to business, Willby was a 2 shot bulletproof and since its only N2 and we had deaths each night there is no way his bulletproof ran out even if scum shot at willby on N1 (Which would totally make sense if Willby was responsible for Fields death and we never saw a scum night kill) so i will assume that one of the remaining scum is a strongman.

Also something in the writeup caught my eye and really needs to be explained. The writeup says this specifically "A search of his waist area yielded an angelic dagger with serrations that appeared to be hand-ground into the blade. The knife was still stained with blood... obviously not his own."

Sure this is a Flavor read but it was already determined that there is a fair amount of Flavor to go off of but this puts an angelic knife into Willbys hands with somebody elses blood on it (field)

At this point with the fact that Field was killed by an angelic blade but Zeebu is claiming responsibility for that kill with an angelic knife i would like to hear from Zeebu. To me it looks like he was scum trying to get a Vigilante to counter him when he claimed the kill on field knowing that scum team wasnt responsible for it but he had no idea that it was an actual SK that killed field. I think this just fucked you Zeebu and you could have never seen it coming
                                Explain yourself scum, while your at it why dont you lie to us about who you roleblocked last night.

Vote Zeebu
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X