Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Theory:

field was really killed by WillBy.
    ixt died because he targetted a PGO or a busdriver made mafia kill themselves.

Why did Zeebu (who is scum in this theory) now claim that he killed field?
    Just for the only purpose to cause confusion among townies, because obviously in that case mafia knew the kill on field was either a SK or a Vigi.
    AND
    they would possibly gain information on who the remaining killing role is, by bringing false facts into the game, maybe expecting the vigi (or whatever) to counterclaim on the death.

Either way, I'd call it quite risky play, but if it works. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
      I'm not Looking at narrative now.
      But if Zeebu really did NOT kill field, then why at all would he claim he did?
      To me, this only makes sense when Zeebu (no matter if SK, vigi, or mafia) did indeed kill field. Otherwise I see no point in the claim - no matter if true or fake claim.
      Ok, let's break this down then, ignoring all narrative that points to specific conclusions.

Night 1: Let's say Zeebu killed Field.

Ok, then ixt died to either WillBy, a PGO, or a busdriver.

If WillBy killed ixt, then who did scum try to kill? WillBy? Ok, then take 1 BP shot away from WillBy. He's got 1 left.

Night 2: Zeebu says he did nothing. No RB or anything else, because he forgot, even though he literally asked Paul in the thread who he should RB.

WillBy killed... nobody?

Scum killed... WillBy? How? He should have 1 BP left.

Explain to me how this adds up?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Wild theory of my own:

Zeebu really did kill Field N1, but not because he's a JOAT, but because he's the Godfather. He got sent N1 on purpose for this specific reason. Calling out his kill means a Tracker or Watcher can't call him out for it, while a Cop investigating him only helps him due to the false innocent result theys get. It's a win-win situation, because it draws attention of a possible Cop onto the Godfather and away from his teammates. Zeebu also said he has a 2-shot RB, because his teammate ixt was a 2-shot RB. Maybe the plan was for ixt to RB town, and then zeebu would claim he did it instead. It would make his JOAT claim look more legit.

The screwup was that Zeebu and his team didnt expect ixt to die N1. Zeebu didnt change the planned story, so it left inconsistencies, such as the 2-shot RB. Since he no longer has a 2-shot RB on his scum team, he instead has to claim he didnt use it at all, even though he asked Paul who to use it on in the thread.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Wild theory of my own:

Zeebu really did kill Field N1, but not because he's a JOAT, but because he's the Godfather. He got sent N1 on purpose for this specific reason. Calling out his kill means a Tracker or Watcher can't call him out for it, while a Cop investigating him only helps him due to the false innocent result theys get. It's a win-win situation, because it draws attention of a possible Cop onto the Godfather and away from his teammates. Zeebu also said he has a 2-shot RB, because his teammate ixt was a 2-shot RB. Maybe the plan was for ixt to RB town, and then zeebu would claim he did it instead. It would make his JOAT claim look more legit.

The screwup was that Zeebu and his team didnt expect ixt to die N1. Zeebu didnt change the planned story, so it left inconsistencies, such as the 2-shot RB. Since he no longer has a 2-shot RB on his scum team, he instead has to claim he didnt use it at all, even though he asked Paul who to use it on in the thread.
          Now this is a theory I could buy. It holds water and it also adds more to the potential lynch than just going on flavor text alone. Unless something more concrete comes to light, I can't imagine that a better lynch will present itself. Looking forward to hearing from some of the others, especially Jerome. Even if we nail this one, we still have at least 1 more scum to flush out.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• The only thing that rubs me wrong is that Zeebu could have easily lied about roleblocking someone, and we probably wouldn't have ever known. If he was scum, he could have thrown a random name out to fuck with us, since we would all overthink it probably and end up deciding that the name is: verified town, or absolutely scum. Coming down to the wire, we could waste an entire day phase arguing about whoever he named, and that could be enough to swing a mafia win.

Now Zeebu is obviously more focused on RL stuff that is 1000000x more important than this game, so I'm sure he had a completely different though process. It's going to be bug me though because if I was scum and in his shoes, it is exactly what I would have done as a last ditch effort.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              The only thing that rubs me wrong is that Zeebu could have easily lied about roleblocking someone, and we probably wouldn't have ever known. If he was scum, he could have thrown a random name out to fuck with us, since we would all overthink it probably and end up deciding that the name is: verified town, or absolutely scum. Coming down to the wire, we could waste an entire day phase arguing about whoever he named, and that could be enough to swing a mafia win.

Now Zeebu is obviously more focused on RL stuff that is 1000000x more important than this game, so I'm sure he had a completely different though process. It's going to be bug me though because if I was scum and in his shoes, it is exactly what I would have done as a last ditch effort.
              Okay, but then if zeebu threw out a random name, and that name is a PR with a successful result, then it's an auto lynch for him due to the obvious lie.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Okay, but then if zeebu threw out a random name, and that name is a PR with a successful result, then it's an auto lynch for him due to the obvious lie.
                True, but wouldn't you take that gamble, especially considering the momentum on the Zeebu wagon? If you say and do nothing, there's a good chance he gets lynched. If you lie about who you targeted, worst case scenario is you still die but you sow some chaos among the few townies left. Best case scenario is you lie and a different town PR comes forward saying they are the town doctor or whatever and they got a successful result. You die anyway, but now your scum buddies have a high value target to go for. Like I said, I know Zeebu has actual important shit going on, it just seems like a big missed opportunity if he was really scum, but I'm probably overthinking this part of it.

Comment

• Actually, voth, feel free to just modkill me if you like

long as I flip publicly that?s fine

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• If I don?t flip publicly then don?t, I don?t think it says enough

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                      Trying not to let flavor dictate my vote here, but that seems pretty clear..

Can we afford a mislynch?
                      Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      PLAYERS:

1. Rodney
                      2. Willby - Azrael, the Angel of Death - killed Night 2, Serial Killer (+2-shot bulletproof)
                      3. Field - Metatron, the Scribe of God - killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie
                      4. the_paul
                      5. Exalt
                      6. Halp
                      7. Backwards - Uriel, Angel of Intellectual Information - lynched Day 1, Vanilla Townie
                      8. fis
                      9. Kthx - Chamuel, the Angel of Pure Love - lynched Day 2, Town Commuter (2-shot)
                      10. Zeebu
                      11. ixt - Samael, the Venom of God - killed Night 1, Mafia Roleblocker (2-shot)
                      12. Jerome

CURRENT PHASE: Day 3

PHASE CHANGES:
                      Day 1
                      Night 1
                      Day 2
                      Night 2
                      Im inclined to think that with this amount of players and having an SK that just like the previous games of similar setup that we most likely had 3 Scum 1 SK 8 Town, since we got rid of ixt right away and the SK is out of the picture i would be willing to assume we are looking at a 5v2. Unless Voth tried to be a crazy bastard like Willby and add a Cult or a double SK i just dont really see a balance having more scum players since it would have been 5 anti town vs 7 town at the start of the game.

I suppose there could always be another third party like a Survivor though.

I don't think we need to waste our time talking about the possible setup though to be honest, we all saw last game how it extended 2 phases past what we all believed and theres no reason why this game couldnt have just as many unpredictable twists as well and this could lead us down the rabbit hole of using this entire phase talking about the what ifs instead of scum hunting. We should be focusing on lynching scum. You shouldnt want to lynch a townie at all no matter how many players are left. Scum would probably love to waste this day talking about numbers instead of actually contributing

Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                        If I don?t flip publicly then don?t, I don?t think it says enough
                        With all respect for your situation, this blows.

Comment

Actually, voth, feel free to just modkill me if you like

I meant to quote this.

Comment

Actually, voth, feel free to just modkill me if you like

at first i thought you had just given up with the self vote but now that youre asking for a mod kill to deal with irl stuff im not so sure of that anymore

Unvote Zeebu

I'm still fucking confused as all hell about the writeup though it doesn't make any sense whatsoever unless there is a possible skitzophrenic out there that accidentally killed someone?

I could have sworn that zeebu was bullshitting us after this writeup came out and it looked pretty damning that he was caught full scum. My next closest scum read would be on Jerome, mostly stemming from inactivity and lack of contribution since we all know that to be scum tactics. What makes me feel weird about it is that is all i have to go off for Jerome. He has posted a few things here and there but i dont think any of it actually pertains to the game

FiS I honestly dont have much of a read on at all, i almost forgot she was even in this game so i might even lump her in with the Jerome category. I havent read anything of hers making her seem overly town but nothing overly scum either. She is playing an extremely good Neutral game whether she is doing that on purpose or not

Like Paul mentioned earlier i felt the same as him about Exalt, he seemed he wasnt his normal scum hunting self but his posts lately are giving me that old exalt townie vibe like he is finally pushing the gas and using real reasoning and conviction.

Halp is about 80% town 20% scum in my mind, I cant tell if he keeps referencing me as his #1 town vibe because he is trying to align with me or if its because he actually feels that way but he seems to be playing a smart town game. But fuck we are talking about the same guy who won the last game for his excellent fake claim and town misleading posts which is always going to make me doubt him now at least just that 20%

I've been getting a town read on Paul for practically the entire game, he has thought of a lot of his reasoning on the same wave length that i have which really sells him as town to me, the only thing that worries me a little bit is that he seems to just be riding what other people say and never bringing much of his own ideas to the table.

My dilemma here is that Zeebu was what i felt the closest vote to a sure thing, im full of uncertainty on a majority of everyone else without having any actual evidence to go off
                            Big Chill

Comment

• I can't imagine zeebu would use this irl situation to manipulate the game, so I'm more tempted to believe him. The flavor points to him lying but very weird play/claim if he is.

Before his tragic passing, Kthx said we should lynch jerome. Do we pay tribute to our fallen by honoring his last wish?

Comment

• No one is getting modkilled. Carry on faggots.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X