MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Scum team is between Halp, Zeebu, Jerome, and fis IMO. I don't believe Jerome's claim at all btw.
    this is exactly what i am trying to avoid this game: anyone who ever did speech/debate in school can tell you how easy it is to build an argument one way or another. this is why i decided to ease back into playing this game and not do what i am really good at, which is seeing scum anywhere and everywhere.

but then again i suppose if you were scum obviously you're going to go this route, and this is why im trying to be a bit more chill: because when its down to the wire, let's suppose the vote comes down to you and someone else, now im gonna remember this and feel inclined to vote to lynch you, and boom, we could lose game just like that. unless of course you are scum at which point we win so eh

basically im hoping someone town got some sort of results which are useful, knowing how this fukin game works tho im willing to bet stupid shit like the cop investigating all the ppl who are dead, the night they died, rendering them useless and shit like that, because this seems like it is inevitably going to devolve into the ending of reservoir dogs or whatever
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Don't worry Jerome. My real role is Kevin Costnar, Bodyguard.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Having an interesting time with this sarcasm on top of sarcasm to prove a point here but just to make it clear, did you just claim PGO or was that a joke
        Big Chill

Comment

• Jerome, you dont think its convenient at all that once you are questioned about being a lurk scum again you all of a sudden come out with a role about being a psychiatrist only AFTER a confirmed SK flips? As obviously there would be no need for a psychiatrist if there was no SK in the game. Gives me the vibe of a well timed scum claim using a role that would be fairly easy to fake claim but only after the death of an SK to add a layer of "credibility"

Also the way Halp jumps right at the bit to say YEP OK JEROME I BELIEVE YOU worries me at this point because he didnt question it for a second and he should be questioning everything as a townie

Originally posted by fiS View Post

Unless rodney and paul are scum, you're looking at exalt and me?
          So you just threw 4 names into here.
          FiS im curious what do you think about this psychiatrist claim? I see you kind of went avoided this juicy morsel by just posting about how your name was brought up and repeating some generic observation but not anything about what has happened in the thread

Big Chill

Comment

• yeah man crazy, right? your mafia didnt cc: me in with the night actions so yes, i did not in fact plan on today's flip being SK. read the thread not your scum group PM, zeebu posts about roleblocking, i assume mafia might try to target him, i am playing psych so i figure he's an SK who can maybe survive a mafia hit (which makes a bit more sense given the strongman thing, or does strongman override commuting?)

however

if you're scum you know im town so im assuming you're gonna back off trying to lynch me eithger way, but i insist that you do because quite frankly it would be my last request that someone quotes all of kthx's final posts right under my flip, so that will be enshrined in tw forum history as a lesson for future generations

it just occurred to me that half the reason i always seem scummy is, i guess, because i get to typing alot. i rly dont wanna sound like some fuckin 4chan weeb autist, but i cant imagine living a life where some 45 second mashing of the keys seems like an effortpost. but uh, might i kindly direct you to the left, where it shows my post count? consider the fact that sometimes i post alot because

uh

well i post alot?

anyways if i dont post its because im asleep, my hands look like this so you lazy commies can lounge around and enjoy your croquet and parlor games or whatever. sorry im cranky it's just annoying to keep having this lynch mob keep poointing this way and like, noone seems to be noticing the pattern where the guy who hasnt played mafia in forever, the guy some people may not remember in terms of playstyle, keeps being accused, almost like mafia finds it a low-hanging fruit with, at this phase, a pretty big payoff. pls try to think in all three dimensions here, or don't because once again, i do want that kthx flailposting right next to the "jerome (raguel, 2-shot psych" flip

also since ive been scummy all game i can only assume someone has followed me, investigated me, etc. so let's hear it, let's see the proof of my transgressions!!!!

internet de la jerome

Comment

• I just got my first jobsite so I need to go back and do some more research from earlier in the game, but I'll start off by saying that a psychiatrist claim after Willby turns up SK, coupled with the curious timing of Jerome's activity, seems way too convenient for me. Convenient that he is not very active but turns up very soon after being called out for it and ramps it up, and convenient that he claims a role that can't be confirmed now that the SK turns up dead.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• [extreme andy dufresne voice] i actually find it decidedly inconvenient as i am innocent of this crime

im not going to try to explain why i am not all-seeing and capable of predicting the future, im not gonna stop posting either, but if you feel like explaining how you would play my role given the info you had at the time, i'd be glad to hear it, of course i've already written it off as it is convenient that you only tell me what i should have done, after the fact. or something

internet de la jerome

Comment

• You don't see how its convenient that you have managed to pop up and randomly increase activity very soon after being called out for lurking, on more than 1 occasion? You don't see how its convenient that, while people have debated over whether or not there is a SK in the game, you don't weigh in on the topic, and then claim psychiatrist after the SK turns up dead? And finally, you don't see how its convenient that, now that Willby is dead, the only way you can be confirmed is for a town investigative role to publicly claim and confirm this, and that you have called for them to do this? If you're telling the truth, you're asking a town power role to sacrifice any safety and any future results just to come out and confirm you as, essentially, a vanilla townie now? Not a good look.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• And just to be clear, I'm saying the town power role would sacrifice future results because I doubt they would survive the upcoming night. Mafia would get to decide between a town cop and a vanilla townie to target tonight. The players from previous games who struggled with nuance are all dead or banned, but I figured I might as well be clear.

Comment

• bruh

like the first post in this thread i made, the first line, i posted a link to a youtube video which was a reference to a movie, dr strangelove, but in particular,

a character

named

jack

d

ripper

im just gonna roleclaim day 1, post 1, line 1 from now on, otherwise its just gonna be too dense i guess

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        bruh

like the first post in this thread i made, the first line, i posted a link to a youtube video which was a reference to a movie, dr strangelove, but in particular,

a character

named

jack

d

ripper

im just gonna roleclaim day 1, post 1, line 1 from now on, otherwise its just gonna be too dense i guess
                        Yeah I've seen enough of the bickering between you and Wark about these topics, so I just skipped over the conversation once I got Wark fired up. If you think dropping a hint in the form of an obscure youtube video in the middle of an argument about drinking water regulation during a night phase is not dense, then I don't really know what to say.

Cannot deny it was clever though, nicely done. Much better answer than asking a town cop to publicly verify you. Not sure why you didn't just lead off with this, but at least we made it to this point.

Comment

• tbh the fact that what i thought was a painfully obvious buried rc was routinely written off as some rant about republicans, and then that was used as proof that i was being inactive or lurky or whatever... was proof that you and kthx were scum, dismissing my post so town wouldnt bother with it, while also forcing me to have to maybe go back to it and thus prove i was a town power role

i'd go find the post where i allude to this, but i see how this plays out, as long as you stay on the offensive, anything i might say as to your own alignment can now be dismissed as flailing

so idk, i can do this all day, im just here for the postcount and the amusement of knowing kthx must have talked with voth by now, and knows how much i am enjoying this, and how wrong he is

internet de la jerome

Comment

• I'm not believing Jerome's claim blindly, it's because, as he pointed out, he has sprinkled the thread with hints from D1.

Did exalt really just claim bulletproof pgo? I'd absolutely call bullshit on this, but it does explain some things.

Vote fiS

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Yeah I've seen enough of the bickering between you and Wark about these topics, so I just skipped over the conversation once I got Wark fired up. If you think dropping a hint in the form of an obscure youtube video in the middle of an argument about drinking water regulation during a night phase is not dense, then I don't really know what to say.

Cannot deny it was clever though, nicely done. Much better answer than asking a town cop to publicly verify you. Not sure why you didn't just lead off with this, but at least we made it to this point.
                              Actually let me correct this, because I went back to look at the context of your youtube video. Your comment came soon after the phase change, where we had a townie and a mafia die at night. Everyone was discussing what the fuck happened overnight, your comment was a reference to an argument about municipal drinking water regulations that had occurred in the night phase and ended on the previous IRL calendar day. Your post also didn't mention anything that happened game related in regards to the double killing at night or anything. And you think that wasn't dense and that I deliberately glossed over it? I mean, you dropped a clever hint, but you can really look at the context and believe that I am scum because I glossed over it and Wark and I diverted attention from it? What the fuck?

Comment

• I'm still baffled that Jerome thinks its scummy that anybody missed his RC hint, but he made his point and its time to move on.

Halp want to summarize why you're voting Fis? She always seems fishy to me even when she's town, so I'd like to hear your reasons why you suspect her

Comment

Working...
                                X