No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, I am the first angel created by God.
    I did not say this when I roleclaimed.

Comment

• I have read those posts a couple of times and I am having trouble finding anything relevant in there.

Vote JEROME

If he flips psychiatrist, I will be so shocked that I'll volunteer myself to be lynched tomorrow. There is just no way after all of that nonsense.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Idk about you fis, but I try to actually lynch scum when I'm playing. I also don't hide the entire game saying 'I don't know I don't know I'm so confused' while I have proof of someone's innocence like you did when kthx was a wagon. You literally said nothing while he was being lynched, and now you defend the scummiest player in the game for no reason at all. Also, by your logic, there is no doctor or any protective role in this game at all, yet there's a psychiatrist who failed to mention a single thing about an SK or anything related to the game whatsoever until called out, and then only to write a novel about his weekend. He's done no scum hunting, refuses to answer even the most basic questions, hasn't tried to lynch scum or find them at any point, and yet you think he's town?

So let's recap: I'm the PGO that irrefutably explains how scum not only died, but also how the NKs add up, considering there should've been 3 NKs N1 and 2 NKs N2, yet there weren't, were there? What happened then, if you think I'm scum? You think a doctor protected someone? Well, I have news for you there too. If there's a doctor, it's either Paul or Rodney, who you claim are scum too. So what happened fis? Can you logically explain anything that happened in this game based on your scum list?

Simply put, your logic makes no sense, and I'd be assuming you were scum buddies of Jerome if you didnt claim cop.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If there were any other way to explain ixt's death, I'd vote to have Exalt's head removed with a sharpened spoon. Sadly, unless there is a deflective role that is not claiming, I think he is town.

Vote jerome angel of psychology

Comment

• Voth I think we can probably move this along..

Comment

• CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Jerome - 4 (Rodney, Exalt, the_paul, Halp)

Exalt - 1 (Jerome)
              Rodney - 1 (fis)
              zeebu - 1 (zeebu)

If anyone sees any discrepancies in this, let me know.

I am setting a hard deadline for phase change tomorrow, 6/20 at ~9:30-10:00 AM EST. zeebu still has a vote in for himself and I believe Jerome is working, so I want to give everyone ample chance to weigh in.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Jerome - 4 (Rodney, Exalt, the_paul, Halp)

Exalt - 1 (Jerome)
                Rodney - 1 (fis)
                zeebu - 1 (zeebu)

If anyone sees any discrepancies in this, let me know.

I am setting a hard deadline for phase change tomorrow, 6/20 at ~9:30-10:00 AM EST. zeebu still has a vote in for himself and I believe Jerome is working, so I want to give everyone ample chance to weigh in.
                Ok so you're saying jerome is town and we should lynch exalt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Ok so you're saying jerome is town and we should lynch exalt?
                  I'm saying that a 4-1-1-1 vote with one of those players voting himself, which just went from 2-1-1-1 about two hours ago, is not going to spur immediate phase change, faggot.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I'm saying that a 4-1-1-1 vote with one of those players voting himself, which just went from 2-1-1-1 about two hours ago, is not going to spur immediate phase change, faggot.
                    host is flailing because town is headed for easy victory lol

Comment

• (Ghost)Shut up halp you faggot flathead
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        (Ghost)Shut up halp you faggot flathead
                        Absolute poetry
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Halp, the only player to call out the host for being scum only to be reprimanded by a ghost. TW mafia 2019 yall
                          Big Chill

Comment

• yo im home and definitely ready for this phase change, because everyone seems to be of the mindset that i would have to be a 5d time travel actual god to be town psych, plus we have a volunteer for tomorrow's lynch so let's see if t_p is a man of his word

huge ego boost knowing just how amazing i would have to be, for me to flip psych. after game ends i'll go into detail about just how little attention i paid to the game, which will make my scumlist even more amazing if its accurate

kthx you still here bud? ready to see the flip? wanna see the huge boost you gave mafia, in creating a huge uncertain factor?

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• but srsly if the idea im town psych seems impossible in your mind, i hope you consider that this might mean you are actually stupid irl

i dont mean this in a rude way, just in a sort of way that suggests next time i do mafia, maybe a little less of the condescension and a little more of the literary analysis, my posts in this game are actual pieces of artwork
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                                but srsly if the idea im town psych seems impossible in your mind, i hope you consider that this might mean you are actually stupid irl

i dont mean this in a rude way, just in a sort of way that suggests next time i do mafia, maybe a little less of the condescension and a little more of the literary analysis, my posts in this game are actual pieces of artwork
                                so did you end up name claiming? i know you claimed your role, but i missed if you let on to your actual angelic name

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X