[SIGN-UPS] TW Mafia: Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    i mean i don't think i'm being unreasonable, like just come out and be like "hey voth, sorry i am brain damaged and tried to ruin your game for my own selfish reasons. it definitely won't happen again." like is it that hard?
    Nothing to say ixt ?
    It's not like we want to ban players, but we need everyone to understand that the rules are there to make sure everyone playing can have a good time. You don't think I get urges to interfere or PM in my games? But I don't.

And come on Zeebu, don't quit on me bro.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Sooo when we start

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
        Sooo when we start
        Day 1 is already over we already lynched you
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Shooting to start Monday (probably Sunday evening though). Hoping to get a couple more signups.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Weekend activity has been abysmal since our TW Mafia resurgence - best to hold off starting until the weekdays. Hopefully we can entice a few more players...

Jerome Scuggs you were just getting your mafia feet wet, now you're going to fuck us over and afk? FUCK FUCK idiot
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Weekend activity has been abysmal since our TW Mafia resurgence - best to hold off starting until the weekdays. Hopefully we can entice a few more players...

Jerome Scuggs you were just getting your mafia feet wet, now you're going to fuck us over and afk? FUCK FUCK idiot
              If I start Sunday night, you guys will see your role PMs on Monday morning and euros get a few hours headstart.

​​​​​
              Trench Wars Player

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post

If I start Sunday night, you guys will see your role PMs on Monday morning and euros get a few hours headstart.

​​​​​
                rigged
                fuck fuck
                FUCK FUCK

for this atrocity vote fis. she's clearly scum guys.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

rigged
                  fuck fuck
                  FUCK FUCK

for this atrocity vote fis. she's clearly scum guys.
                  We've been thinking the same this entire time Voth which leads me to thinking your town, plus i cant deny this irrefutable juicy morsel of information

mafias

Looks pretty damning to me fis, care to explain?

Vote FiS

Big Chill

Comment

Look ya'll

I get that I said I'd participate and didn't, and that's kind of a dick move.

But I didn't feel any sort of obligation to justify my inactivity that was caused by an event that came up in my personal life. Still don't, really.
                    And I don't mind any sort of resentment for games gone awry by players unable to commit the absurd amount of time and effort that seems to be standard these days.

I do mind being harassed in game by people I'm not really friends with, and then asked to re-up on a new game, and then harassed again when I'm not interested.

This is definitely not the majority of players, but maybe recruitment methods should be re-considered, and I'd appreciate not having an angry inbox next time I log in, thanks.

edit: jerome, pm me if you play again
                    Last edited by Scurvy; 06-22-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                      Look ya'll

I get that I said I'd participate and didn't, and that's kind of a dick move.

But I didn't feel any sort of obligation to justify my inactivity that was caused by an event that came up in my personal life. Still don't, really.
                      And I don't mind any sort of resentment for games gone awry by players unable to commit the absurd amount of time and effort that seems to be standard these days.

I do mind being harassed in game by people I'm not really friends with, and then asked to re-up on a new game, and then harassed again when I'm not interested.

This is definitely not the majority of players, but maybe recruitment methods should be re-considered, and I'd appreciate not having an angry inbox next time I log in, thanks.

edit: jerome, pm me if you play again
                      we do not condone the acts of ixt and jessup

regards,
                      Big Chill

Comment

I don't PM anyone, so idk what they say, but it seems to me that if someone doesn't want to read messages in their inbox about playing, then they can just ignore them. I don't really see a problem. If its that unsettling to get messages from people you don't normally talk to, then maybe you need to see someone about your social anxiety, and possibly you just need to get over yourself. Just my $0.02
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Thats fair. I'm not airing a personal grievance looking for any sort of solution, necessarily. Just pointing out that maybe there is a reason you have a core group with a high turn around rate of what are essentially temporary participants. I don't feel attacked so much as turned off.

Lemme know if you got a shrink that takes two cents

Comment

Thats fair. I'm not airing a personal grievance looking for any sort of solution, necessarily. Just pointing out that maybe there is a reason you have a core group with a high turn around rate of what are essentially temporary participants. I don't feel attacked so much as turned off.

Maybe you're talking about me? Not sure. I did send you a ?message on my in game name (Tucker) and I felt it was lighthearted, just offering you the opportunity to signup if you had time and may not have seen the signup thread. Yeah, I made a small joke about you being MIA for the last one you signed up for... but again just a joke, and not even a questionable one.

Anyway, maybe you're not talking about me, but if you are and I triggered you that badly with a simple message... okay?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

This is spot on. Not sure who you are scurvy but this crowd running mafia forums has made these games a pile of dog turd and the games are complete weak sauce with either auto votes on certain players while a core of like 7 people want to hurl around 10 year old type jokes and pretend to be superior players. With this small pack of peopleand the environment they create the games are a complete turnoff. Who would want to play with this crowd who gaslights every new player? There is no sense of stopping people from going WAYYYY OVER board in personal attacks. There needs to be a limit how far players can go with their behavior and NEW mods need to step in when insults become too personal.

I strongly suggest no one new play with this stale batch of people until there is a reset on the way TW Mafia is handled and new blood is recruited. This environment is NOT conducive to growing our ranks and will continue to repel anyone new so games on forum mafia can grow.

Voth banning me from a game with bs reasons that he never even laid out lol. What a snowflake move and its actions like that that the community should be standing up to. Completely ridiculous behavior. We need official rules that curtail this type idiocy or mafia is doomed to be this small pack of rats who make games about as interesting as a random num generator when it comes to lynches. Sad sack stuff and it needs to be fixed or is doomed to stay in this terrible town play I've seen every game.

I wrote up new rules and may submit them to start a NEW discussion and direction for future TW MAFIA. As of now I have zero interest playing until a new approach is made official.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

For someone who has no interest in playing, you sure are upset about being banned from playing.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X