[SIGN-UPS] TW Mafia: Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    For someone who has no interest in playing, you sure are upset about being banned from playing.
    Are you being serious or making a dumb pointless "got ya " joke? Why don't you read what I wrote again in full?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Can we keep thread for signups only please?
      Thanks.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
        Can we keep thread for signups only please?
        Thanks.
        This issue needs to be brought up .. I won't post anymore on your game but people need to think about what I said
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Maybe you're talking about me? Not sure. I did send you a ?message on my in game name (Tucker) and I felt it was lighthearted, just offering you the opportunity to signup if you had time and may not have seen the signup thread. Yeah, I made a small joke about you being MIA for the last one you signed up for... but again just a joke, and not even a questionable one.

Anyway, maybe you're not talking about me, but if you are and I triggered you that badly with a simple message... okay?
          nope

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post

nope
            Well that's good, because I was more than a little surprised if it was me LOL
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

This issue needs to be brought up .. I won't post anymore on your game but people need to think about what I said
              Make a thread about it, I'm sure the interest in the discussion will be unmatched.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post

Nothing to say ixt ?
                It's not like we want to ban players, but we need everyone to understand that the rules are there to make sure everyone playing can have a good time. You don't think I get urges to interfere or PM in my games? But I don't.

And come on Zeebu, don't quit on me bro.
                ive been gone from forums and will probably be forever gone anyway. gl finding 15 but judging by the common people who log on to forums it will be a very long shot. pc and i will never apologize to fuck fuck tucker prick

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

ive been gone from forums and will probably be forever gone anyway. gl finding 15 but judging by the common people who log on to forums it will be a very long shot. pc and i will never apologize to fuck fuck tucker prick
                  byefelicia.gif
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Anyone else think it's funny when jessup calls people snowflakes? When every butthurt post she makes is the exact definition of a snowflake who wants a participation trophy for wiping their own ass

tw 2019 people
                    Big Chill

Comment

Ever think Rodney is a bully type who laughs when tw forum members get wrongly banned from participating in a community game? After which when that person complains is told they are a snowflake? Nice reverse thought process. Voth was a snowflake to just cut me out like that. This is the type mentality why players don't want to play.

TW 2019
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Anymore posts unrelated to signups will be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          Weekend activity has been abysmal since our TW Mafia resurgence - best to hold off starting until the weekdays. Hopefully we can entice a few more players...

Jerome Scuggs you were just getting your mafia feet wet, now you're going to fuck us over and afk? FUCK FUCK idiot
                          been chillin in chico(t?) tx at a family reunion, yall oughta see the power lineup we got, fuckin 60+ of the beefiest fred-flinstone-ass lookin mufukkas south of the mason-dixon line

clogged both the upstairs and downstairs toilets since i got home 3hrs ago because all we did was eat

i left for the reunion with a backpack, came back and it took me and my dad 2 trips to the car to get all the uneaten food into my house

so bbl food coma
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

been chillin in chico(t?) tx at a family reunion, yall oughta see the power lineup we got, fuckin 60+ of the beefiest fred-flinstone-ass lookin mufukkas south of the mason-dixon line

clogged both the upstairs and downstairs toilets since i got home 3hrs ago because all we did was eat

i left for the reunion with a backpack, came back and it took me and my dad 2 trips to the car to get all the uneaten food into my house

so bbl food coma
                            field I'm pretty sure this is Jerome language for "I'm in"

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Ever think Rodney is a bully type who laughs when tw forum members get wrongly banned from participating in a community game? After which when that person complains is told they are a snowflake? Nice reverse thought process. Voth was a snowflake to just cut me out like that. This is the type mentality why players don't want to play.

TW 2019
                              Actually, no one wants to play with you. But I wouldn't expect you to realize that because for some reason, you are perfectly fine lying to yourself non-stop.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                                Anymore posts unrelated to signups will be deleted.
                                oops

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X