No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lead we've got so far, not like anything else I've been a part of has worked so far.

Vote RODNEY
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Okay, so when I role claimed on Day 2, I purposely left out a few key parts of my role on purpose. Now that I've gotten the right result, I can explain it by full claiming:

So my full role name is Ser Sander 'the Hound' Clegane, Realm Aligned Knight if the Kingsguard (Town Executioner)

Each night, I am allowed to target one player, and if that player is my brother, then I get a confirmation from Field. If they aren't, then I'm not supposed to receive a response.

I must lynch my brother in order to win, and I win when all threats to the realm are eliminated. Also, when I die, my role and alignment are obscured when I flip, and all you'll see is 'The Hound' in black coloring (not green).

So getting that out of the way...

Night 1 I tried to check out Paul, but the result I got was 'Failed'. Since my role specifically says I won't receive a response unless its my brother, I'm pretty certain this means I was roleblocked Night 1. That's why I was bitching on Day 2 about being targetted by some fuck fuck idiot, and it's why I didn't put my night ability in my original role claim.

Night 2, I checked out Rodney. I got a response from Field again, this time saying, 'Rodney is your brother, The Mountain.'

So there you have it. Caught scum red handed. Please allow Rodney to die. Thanks
      So this sounds a lot like my role. I dont know who the king could be though. What makes you think that makes rodney scum? I'm fine moving through with this, but I definitely need to get some name claims from the rest before we cut-and-dry this

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

So this sounds a lot like my role. I dont know who the king could be though. What makes you think that makes rodney scum? I'm fine moving through with this, but I definitely need to get some name claims from the rest before we cut-and-dry this
        Because unlike you, I'm town. Also, if he isnt scum, who is? This is pretty cut and dry. I think his buddies are all lurkers like Jerome or inertube too, unless backwards is scum.

If you think this is the same as your role, then youd also think Paul was lying about his role and is scum. You cant have both. Either the king is who Paul picks, or one of you is lying.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Because unlike you, I'm town. Also, if he isnt scum, who is? This is pretty cut and dry. I think his buddies are all lurkers like Jerome or inertube too, unless backwards is scum.

If you think this is the same as your role, then youd also think Paul was lying about his role and is scum. You cant have both. Either the king is who Paul picks, or one of you is lying.
          What do you think happens if paul picks me as king? It doesnt quite add up. And like i said, I'm fine lynching rodney, i just dont want Jerome and co to hide behind this lynch...

as a show of good faith, vote rodney

Also a small part of me suspects that field RNGs who dies each night and that we all are just supposed to lynch each other and rip the realm apart. Game runs until everyone still alive has met their win conditions.

Comment

What do you think happens if paul picks me as king? It doesnt quite add up. And like i said, I'm fine lynching rodney, i just dont want Jerome and co to hide behind this lynch...

as a show of good faith, vote rodney

Also a small part of me suspects that field RNGs who dies each night and that we all are just supposed to lynch each other and rip the realm apart. Game runs until everyone still alive has met their win conditions.
            Well then what happens if Paul picks a king, and that king dies? Is your wincon then completed, because a king died? If theres someone else that's a king, then doesn't that needlessly confuse things?

What does your role say exactly? I know you can't copy paste it, but you can paraphrase. You simply said a few random lines, but didn't give your full role or what exactly it says.

I dont really know why you suspect some RNG thing either. What spawned that idea?
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• The only real winner of this game is Halp for dying first and not having to play in a game where only 4 of the 13 players are reasonably active.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Well then what happens if Paul picks a king, and that king dies? Is your wincon then completed, because a king died? If theres someone else that's a king, then doesn't that needlessly confuse things?

What does your role say exactly? I know you can't copy paste it, but you can paraphrase. You simply said a few random lines, but didn't give your full role or what exactly it says.

I dont really know why you suspect some RNG thing either. What spawned that idea?
                Like you, I'm obscured. No night actions. I win with the realm if I die. If I survive and the king is dead, I kill everyone and revive them as white walkers (and we all win). If the king is alive, I dont win.

I dont know who the king is. I initially assumed the king was the mafia godfather (or so or something), but it kind of sounds like paul picks the king and I need them to die to win. I believe this because nobody has (dared to) claim a character titled "king" yet.

RNG thing is because my role is survivor but I no mention of winning with a mafia. Just a weird thing

Comment

RNG thing is because my role is survivor but I no mention of winning with a mafia. Just a weird thing
                  Also I mentioned doing cult + 2 sks several games before I hosted Avengers mafia. Cross-game conditioning. It's the new meta

Comment

Okay, so when I role claimed on Day 2, I purposely left out a few key parts of my role on purpose. Now that I've gotten the right result, I can explain it by full claiming:

So my full role name is Ser Sander 'the Hound' Clegane, Realm Aligned Knight if the Kingsguard (Town Executioner)

Each night, I am allowed to target one player, and if that player is my brother, then I get a confirmation from Field. If they aren't, then I'm not supposed to receive a response.

I must lynch my brother in order to win, and I win when all threats to the realm are eliminated. Also, when I die, my role and alignment are obscured when I flip, and all you'll see is 'The Hound' in black coloring (not green).

So getting that out of the way...

Night 1 I tried to check out Paul, but the result I got was 'Failed'. Since my role specifically says I won't receive a response unless its my brother, I'm pretty certain this means I was roleblocked Night 1. That's why I was bitching on Day 2 about being targetted by some fuck fuck idiot, and it's why I didn't put my night ability in my original role claim.

Night 2, I checked out Rodney. I got a response from Field again, this time saying, 'Rodney is your brother, The Mountain.'

So there you have it. Caught scum red handed. Please allow Rodney to die. Thanks
                    Ok so now you're claiming lyncher, (typically a third party role) but a TOWNIE lyncher, who flips not-townie though, and you mention nowhere in this contrived claim that your role PM says the mountain is not-town?

so let me get this straight....
                    we have a claimed survivor swearing to god he has town-supporting flavored abilities
                    we have a kingmaker claimed who says their role interacts with the survivors claimed mechanic
                    we have exalt claiming some sort of miller-lyncher???

that sounds like a scum team taking a gamble with some bizzaire ass claims

id like to hear a full claim from Romney at this point, name and role

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Like you, I'm obscured. No night actions. I win with the realm if I die. If I survive and the king is dead, I kill everyone and revive them as white walkers (and we all win). If the king is alive, I dont win.

I dont know who the king is. I initially assumed the king was the mafia godfather (or so or something), but it kind of sounds like paul picks the king and I need them to die to win. I believe this because nobody has (dared to) claim a character titled "king" yet.

Did you just claim you flip alignment obscured too? The fuck is this setup... y'all liars or field wrote this up in the middle of burning man last year tripping balls

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Did you just claim you flip alignment obscured too? The fuck is this setup... y'all liars or field wrote this up in the middle of burning man last year tripping balls
                        Yes I did. And field is from california, every day is a drug fueled homosexual orgy that lasts days or weeks, until the next wildfire or earthquake (hope efri1 is ok)

Comment

• Backwards is scum too probably. Guy has been the most useless person possible, not even trying to find scum at any point in this game. Guy cant even read what I type and misrepresents literally everything I said about my role, even though it's written plain as day.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Flailing around trying to protect his scum buddy Rodney. Keep on flailing bud. You're next lynch after Rodney.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Undercut has been subbed in for inertube.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Ok so now you're claiming lyncher, (typically a third party role) but a TOWNIE lyncher, who flips not-townie though, and you mention nowhere in this contrived claim that your role PM says the mountain is not-town?

so let me get this straight....
                                we have a claimed survivor swearing to god he has town-supporting flavored abilities
                                we have a kingmaker claimed who says their role interacts with the survivors claimed mechanic
                                we have exalt claiming some sort of miller-lyncher???

that sounds like a scum team taking a gamble with some bizzaire ass claims

id like to hear a full claim from Romney at this point, name and role
                                The fuck do you think I claimed earlier? Did my claim change whatsoever? No, it didn't. The ONLY thing that changed was the part I left out about having a night action, because if I said I had that, you and your buddy Rodney would either NK or Roleblock me again. I'm not dumb, so I left it out. Now that I have confirmation that Rodney is my brother, I dont need to hide it anymore. Common sense.

I also dont flip 'not townie'. I dont flip at all. Go read the damn rules again before you try to act like this is some sort of shocking revelation. Multiple townies can confirm this mechanic, and if you dont believe it, then you must believe Voth is scum for claiming Town Coroner. I'm not a Miller, because Miller's show up as guilty to cop investigations. I don't show up as guilty. I just don't flip as anything at all when I die.

Paul must be scum too for being a kingmaker. WillBy must be scum for claiming whatever king killer thing he says he is. Erias must have been scum for being a Flavor Cop, and Field must have just written it wrong. Yeah, the whole fucking game is scum, because you're too dumb to understand the setup.

Btw, what's your claim Mr. Third Stringer? You claimed a bullshit character name that was an obvious lie, and you have not role claimed at all. When I confirm I caught scum in Rodney, you flip out. You haven't tried to ever find or lynch scum all game, and the only thing you've done is try to policy lynch people. Pretty damn obvious you aren't town, so your flailing is pretty funny.

Oh, and go ahead and get your full claim from Rodney if he ever bothers to stop lurking. You can pretend you dont already know your scum buddy's role all you want, but you cant pretend I have the character name wrong. He's caught already. Unless you can explain some way I found his role name by lucky chance, you're just acting stupid on purpose.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X