[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Flailing around trying to protect his scum buddy Rodney. Keep on flailing bud. You're next lynch after Rodney.
    From the sounds of it, you're basically as not-town as willby. I was pushing for us to pressure rodney on D2 when you put your vote on Erias for some bizzaire reason you fuck fuck idiot, you can go back and even see me go "why Erias????" When you bizzairely went after the perma-afk over rodney who was active and posting. now we don't have time to be "guessing" who scum is cause of two horrible misslynches and afks

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

The fuck do you think I claimed earlier? Did my claim change whatsoever? No, it didn't. The ONLY thing that changed was the part I left out about having a night action, because if I said I had that, you and your buddy Rodney would either NK or Roleblock me again. I'm not dumb, so I left it out. Now that I have confirmation that Rodney is my brother, I dont need to hide it anymore. Common sense.

I also dont flip 'not townie'. I dont flip at all. Go read the damn rules again before you try to act like this is some sort of shocking revelation. Multiple townies can confirm this mechanic, and if you dont believe it, then you must believe Voth is scum for claiming Town Coroner. I'm not a Miller, because Miller's show up as guilty to cop investigations. I don't show up as guilty. I just don't flip as anything at all when I die.

Paul must be scum too for being a kingmaker. WillBy must be scum for claiming whatever king killer thing he says he is. Erias must have been scum for being a Flavor Cop, and Field must have just written it wrong. Yeah, the whole fucking game is scum, because you're too dumb to understand the setup.

Btw, what's your claim Mr. Third Stringer? You claimed a bullshit character name that was an obvious lie, and you have not role claimed at all. When I confirm I caught scum in Rodney, you flip out. You haven't tried to ever find or lynch scum all game, and the only thing you've done is try to policy lynch people. Pretty damn obvious you aren't town, so your flailing is pretty funny.

Oh, and go ahead and get your full claim from Rodney if he ever bothers to stop lurking. You can pretend you dont already know your scum buddy's role all you want, but you cant pretend I have the character name wrong. He's caught already. Unless you can explain some way I found his role name by lucky chance, you're just acting stupid on purpose.
      You realize once you claim lyncher and post saying "HEY GUYS I FOUND MY LYNCH TARGET" you're basically posting "HEY GUYS I DONT CARE ABOUT TOWN WINCON I NEED TO LYNCH RODNEY." .... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

You realize once you claim lyncher and post saying "HEY GUYS I FOUND MY LYNCH TARGET" you're basically posting "HEY GUYS I DONT CARE ABOUT TOWN WINCON I NEED TO LYNCH RODNEY." .... lol
        Rodney is scum. If you don't believe so, then please, explain who the scum team are. There's not many players left, so you're running out of people to policy lynch.

Also, I'm TOWN and it says so in my Role PM. Town do not lynch town. WillBy is third party, so whatever he does has nothing to do with me. Town lynch scum, so Rodney is 100% scum. My role is essentially like a 1-shot Cop role in that respect, because I got to look for 1 specific scum player. After I found him, you are here trying desperately to save him. Sorry, but he needs to die, and either you get on the train or you don't, but you're getting lynched after Rodney flips scum.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

From the sounds of it, you're basically as not-town as willby. I was pushing for us to pressure rodney on D2 when you put your vote on Erias for some bizzaire reason you fuck fuck idiot, you can go back and even see me go "why Erias????" When you bizzairely went after the perma-afk over rodney who was active and posting. now we don't have time to be "guessing" who scum is cause of two horrible misslynches and afks
          Your throwaway vote on Rodney on Day 2 with less than a half hour left before deadline and NOBODY else voting Rodney was not pressuring him. Sorry, but don't try to bullshit anyone here. The two lynches were you and Erias, and either you died or Erias died. I unvoted you and voted Erias, but I realize my mistake now. You should've died instead, but don't try to pretend Rodney was ever going to gain traction with 30 minutes left.

Also, your vote on Rodney and not on Erias (when Erias was clear to be lynched) showed something obvious, which is that you seemingly already knew Erias would flip town. There were only two options, and one of them was you.. You threw a vote away on Rodney only to try to gain some town cred the next day, which you've brought up over and over and over and over and over again today, ignoring literally everything else that's happened in this game hoping someone is stupid enough to listen to you. You not voting Erias only shows you knew he wasn't scum before he ever flipped, meaning you are scum yourself. You've not once tried to actually lynch scum at any point in this game, and you've not even called anyone scum. You just try to policy lynch people, which is as anti-town as it comes. I don't know what else to say to you except that you're going to get the rope as soon as your scum buddy is gone. Accept it or don't, I don't care.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, don't try to say we don't have time to 'guess' who scum are as if that fucking means anything after you've tried to policy lynch someone every single phase of this game. Not even once have you tried to lynch anyone by calling them scum. Not even once.

Also, it isn't guessing he is scum. He is caught scum. You're just flailing.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

we have a kingmaker claimed who says their role interacts with the survivors claimed mechanic

id like to hear a full claim from Romney at this point, name and role
              The bolded part is completely incorrect, and I have been very clear about how I don't believe that my role has anything to do with Willby's. I thought it might when we were vaguely hinting back and forth, but after both of us claimed, I don't really see how the 2 tie together. And I have explicitly said this.

I do agree about Rodney though. He publicly and suspiciously dodged having to name claim with the first wave, I don't see any way he can avoid it now.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also, I have trouble imagining any scenario where Exalt's pro-town role requires him to lead a lynch on another townie. So either Exalt is town and Rodney is scum, or Exalt is scum and Rodney is town. If you don't believe Exalt's claim, that's fine, it's not like there's anyway of proving he's telling the truth other than lynching either him or Rodney. But those are our only options today, either Exalt or Rodney. I have believed Exalt to be acting more in town's best interests, he has also been more upfront about his role, and I've publicly questioned Rodney's side more than once in this game. So that's why I'm voting with Exalt. If Rodney flips town, Exalt dies next. Rodney is a hell of a player, but I can't imagine that, if he were scum, Exalt would be happy trading himself basically 1:1.

Outside of a town cop coming forward with 2 guilty investigations (PLEASE DON'T DO THIS), there is no scenario where I see any lynch options besides Rodney or Exalt today.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Well, it either works or it doesn't...

vote rodney
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• RoDNeY defend yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Also, I have trouble imagining any scenario where Exalt's pro-town role requires him to lead a lynch on another townie. So either Exalt is town and Rodney is scum, or Exalt is scum and Rodney is town. If you don't believe Exalt's claim, that's fine, it's not like there's anyway of proving he's telling the truth other than lynching either him or Rodney. But those are our only options today, either Exalt or Rodney. I have believed Exalt to be acting more in town's best interests, he has also been more upfront about his role, and I've publicly questioned Rodney's side more than once in this game. So that's why I'm voting with Exalt. If Rodney flips town, Exalt dies next. Rodney is a hell of a player, but I can't imagine that, if he were scum, Exalt would be happy trading himself basically 1:1.

Outside of a town cop coming forward with 2 guilty investigations (PLEASE DON'T DO THIS), there is no scenario where I see any lynch options besides Rodney or Exalt today.
                      ?? I see no evidence exalts role is pro town at all.. other than he claims he's town (but won't flip town!) and has surmised that must mean his target is not town.. regardless of exalts bullshittery, it's been since d2 that We've started name claiming and heard 0 from rodney even tho he was logged on

vote rodney

Comment

• It's true I'm the mountain and exalt is the hound. Me and him have the same role and I investigated him as the hound last night even tho he already made it obvious who he was. This game is set up that me and exalt have to lynch each other.

My name and alignment are obscured when I flip and just reads "The mountain"

One thing that is off to me though is that exalt is so sure 100% that I'm scum when in fact I am realm- aligned. My role pm says nothing about the hounds alignment so I'm curious as to where he got this scum idea unless he himself is scum and he knows that my flip will be obscured and no one will know that I'm actually realm-aligned when I flip... He can just act like I'm scum and no one will know the difference.

Yeah I kept my name to myself to not reveal I was the mountain because I knew I was looking for the hound and that he was looking for me.The fact that the hound wants to lynch me I decided to try and just avoid the name claim until I absolutely had to

if exalt lynches me he wins, if I lynch exalt I win. Our deaths dont help town whatsoever when we flip since our alignment is obscured and both of us will be out of the game when one of us lynches the other. This could honestly be a hail Mary play by scum exalt to win before his mafia is found and killed
                        *cough backwards cough*

If I'm voted off me and exalt are both exiting this phase. Our win conditions are to try to lynch each other regardless so it's up to yall who you want to win. Vote for me and exalt wins, vote for exalt and I win. Vote neither and we both stay in the game.

red pill or blue pill?

Vote Exalt
                        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                          It's true I'm the mountain and exalt is the hound. Me and him have the same role and I investigated him as the hound last night even tho he already made it obvious who he was. This game is set up that me and exalt have to lynch each other.

My name and alignment are obscured when I flip and just reads "The mountain"

One thing that is off to me though is that exalt is so sure 100% that I'm scum when in fact I am realm- aligned. My role pm says nothing about the hounds alignment so I'm curious as to where he got this scum idea unless he himself is scum and he knows that my flip will be obscured and no one will know that I'm actually realm-aligned when I flip... He can just act like I'm scum and no one will know the difference.

Yeah I kept my name to myself to not reveal I was the mountain because I knew I was looking for the hound and that he was looking for me.The fact that the hound wants to lynch me I decided to try and just avoid the name claim until I absolutely had to

if exalt lynches me he wins, if I lynch exalt I win. Our deaths dont help town whatsoever when we flip since our alignment is obscured and both of us will be out of the game when one of us lynches the other. This could honestly be a hail Mary play by scum exalt to win before his mafia is found and killed
                          *cough backwards cough*

If I'm voted off me and exalt are both exiting this phase. Our win conditions are to try to lynch each other regardless so it's up to yall who you want to win. Vote for me and exalt wins, vote for exalt and I win. Vote neither and we both stay in the game.

red pill or blue pill?

Vote Exalt
                          This is a lie, because I confirmed with field specifically that I will not be out of the game when I lynch you. I only win when you get lynched AND all threats to the realm are eliminated. Idk about your role, but it sounds like you are twisting it a bit to fit your false narrative.

Secondly, I believe you are scum, because my role is specifically Town. My role in parentheses (like this, which you haven't given) is (Town Executioner). I'm also a Realm-Aligned Knight of the Kingsguard. What's your role name?

Now, here's where you fucked up your logic even more. You somehow wonder why I think you're scum, yet you then say me trying to lynch you is a hail mary play by my scum team. How does that make any sense? First you say neither of us are scum, and then you say I'm scum. You cant have both.

I dont exit when you get lynched, so nice try. Youd think you would have confirmed that with field first like I did. You also cannot exit and win by just lynching me, or your role is much more simplified than mine, because I win with both you dead AND a town win. I still lose if you get lynched and scum win. Due to you not disclosing that info, I believe your role truly doesn't say that, and it's because you are scum. You likely win only when scum win.

PS: If you were reading the thread, youd know Voth can check out your flip after you die.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, Undercut replaced inertube and he still hasn't posted yet. At this point, if he doesn't post this phase, can we just modkill his scum ass? It's ridiculous that these scum players are too afraid to post in the thread, so they basically ruin the entire game over it. Dont signup to play mafia if you are only willing to play when you are town.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jerome also hasn't posted, and neither has Missa. This phase is lasting an eternity because nobody bothers to even try. Field can't modkill the entire scum team or the game is over, but at this point, the game is dead anyways.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• True Voth can check my alignment after flip but by then town will already be a night behind by the time they learn im town... its scummy af for you to act like his night action solves everything when you could just have your scum team kill Voth after i flip and my alignment never gets revealed.

Since you mentioned it, my full role is Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane, Realm-Aligned Castellan (Town Executioner)

You're trying to bullshit people here by saying you stay in the game if you lynch me and you are trying to mislead town with that shit. My role explicitly states that I must be on the lynch train of my brother in order to win OR when all threats to the realm have been eliminated. I clarified with Field on Day 1 that i do not need to meet both criteria to win, just whichever happens first.

Having to be on the lynch train AND still have town win in order for you to win is complete bullshit, it doesnt even sound like a reasonable mechanic cmon Exalt you are better than to throw shit like that out there

We are either both some kind of weird town/third party multi role or you are scum and the way you are pushing so hard makes me feel like you know you win and leave after my lynch and you're trying to close out your game fast and claim my inactivity as scummyness when in reality its been AMERICA WEEK and ive been out bein murican n shit

Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X