[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    If this phase goes through the weekend I will need a sub before over...
    Just let that smoothbrain faggot halp take it over, he already just logs into other peoples accounts anyways.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

[VOTE COUNT]
      halp - 2 (backwards, kthx)
      WillBy - 2 (Erias, Exalt)
      Missa - 2 (Voth, inertube)

Exalt - 1 (the_paul)
      Backwards - 1 (halp)
      the_paul - 1 (rodney)
      voth - 1 (fis)
      kthx - 1 (jerome)
      rodney - 1 (WillBy)

Missing vote(s): Missa

As votes stand, the day will end in a no lynch.

Phase change:
      Tomorrow (Saturday) night PST at the latest.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Halp situation:
        It doesn't sound like halp opened backwards' role PM, therefore game's integrity remains intact.
        Pay attention next time and clear your browser's cookies to signout and unsave your accounts.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Vote: Voth

Hmph.

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
            Halp situation:
            It doesn't sound like halp opened backwards' role PM, therefore game's integrity remains intact.
            Pay attention next time and clear your browser's cookies to signout and unsave your accounts.
            He's a hacker he will penetrate me at his own will

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Unvote Exalt
              Vote HALP
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Well, looks like halp is in the lead.

Vote: Voth

Now its tied again. I declare a trial by combat. Battle of the bastards.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Ok. I hope I won't fkn regret it later in the game, but if I had to decide whom I want dead, I'd pick halp over voth at this point.

Unvote Voth
                  Vote Halp

Comment

Halp seems like a perfect sacrificial lamb for SCUM on Day 1. Why? If Halp is town, his fuckery just gave scum a perfect reason to freely lynch him and something to point back to as justification when he flips town.

Lynching Halp doesn't seem to tell us much. I'm tempted to vote him out of policy, but lynching him seems like a wasted chance on a Day 1 Lynch.

I am more interested in those who are piling on him for the reasons I stated above.

Unvote missa
                    Vote fis

Why did you pile on Halp there fis? Just curious of reasoning.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I keep getting server errors when trying to post here on my phone, likely due to the certificate expiring, so I had to use my laptop.

Anyway, I agree with Voth. Why is fis going after Halp?

Vote: fis
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I'm all for a day 1 policy lynch on Halp, if anyone can make a better case then I'm all for it, or a no lynch (hi Exalt)
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          I'm all for a day 1 policy lynch on Halp, if anyone can make a better case then I'm all for it, or a no lynch (hi Exalt)
                          Paul did his (Hi Exalt) thing nonstop as scum. He's also hoping for someone else to make a case, rather than do it himself. He did this nonstop as scum too. Also, he has an Italy avatar, where mafia are from. They also flipped alliances in world war 1 and 2, because they were traitors, just like Paul was last game.

Based on this irrefutable evidence, I believe it proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Paul is scum.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Paul did his (Hi Exalt) thing nonstop as scum. He's also hoping for someone else to make a case, rather than do it himself. He did this nonstop as scum too. Also, he has an Italy avatar, where mafia are from. They also flipped alliances in world war 1 and 2, because they were traitors, just like Paul was last game.

Based on this irrefutable evidence, I believe it proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Paul is scum.
                            when you look at all those Muslins in Europe now they probably made the right decision to be fair
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              I'm all for a day 1 policy lynch on Halp, if anyone can make a better case then I'm all for it, or a no lynch (hi Exalt)
                              Why? What does a policy lynch on Halp tell us? Mathematically, it is likelier that he is town as opposed to scum. Everyone who votes him can point back to a reasonably fair reason to vote for him, which gives scum an easy way to hide on Day 1.

Any reason why you think it isn't fair to suspect those who pile on him, including yourself, of wanting to hide behind such an easy lynch on Day 1? It is what I would do as scum.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• The guys a bad player so statistically him being here hurts town. Last game he called me out for calling out a scum player and helped get me lynched. Where as I am far too good to be killed that early.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X