[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I read this as 'relive that one night stand you got in trouble for and I didnt' and had to do a double take. We're all adults here, but I don't wanna know about your sex lives guys. It's bad enough listening to Kthx tell everyone multiple times about how he's married with kids, because he's so proud that there was at least one woman on this earth that was willing to have sex with him and/or it's his way to pretend he's not gay. Add in Backwards and Halp's sexual escapades together leading to them not even knowing which name they log in under, and it's all just TMI I think.
    You bring it up more than me lol
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Paul did his (Hi Exalt) thing nonstop as scum. He's also hoping for someone else to make a case, rather than do it himself. He did this nonstop as scum too. Also, he has an Italy avatar, where mafia are from. They also flipped alliances in world war 1 and 2, because they were traitors, just like Paul was last game.

Based on this irrefutable evidence, I believe it proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Paul is scum.

Aermh.. i'm Italian, you guys better fear me then!

Comment

• Ok well, i see i'm going unnoticed, this is good. I also see that players point out their roles, but those might be fake who knows. Anyway i would like to tell my Townie mates to keep up the good job we are doing. (Could be otherwise? I mean i'm the new player here who would think i get a scum role the first time i play)

Comment

• Counter wagon to save Halp isn't scummy at all guys.

Comment

• My initial vote on Voth obviously was quite jokingly and since a couple more voted on him I switched to Halp.
            Two quite easy reasons for me.
            Last game he really was a pain for me and no help for town at all.
            I didn't know backwards and halp are related or friends in a way, but what goes on just posting from an other account.
            Dunno if backwards is to blame or halp himself, I find it shit and I feel like if we lynch day 1, it could be one of them.

Comment

• Also I'd like to add:
              no, I don't have scum reads. This isn't unusual.
              So I can only base my vote on my gut feeing as I usually do on day one.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                My initial vote on Voth obviously was quite jokingly and since a couple more voted on him I switched to Halp.
                Two quite easy reasons for me.
                Last game he really was a pain for me and no help for town at all.
                I didn't know backwards and halp are related or friends in a way, but what goes on just posting from an other account.
                Dunno if backwards is to blame or halp himself, I find it shit and I feel like if we lynch day 1, it could be one of them.
                Okay, but do you not see how scum would likely jump on this excuse, because it's easy and doesn't require either of them to be scum to get the lynch through? There's no thought or effort behind voting Halp here, and nobody even cares about his alignment. When I'm scum, I love stuff like this, because it's easy and places zero suspicion on me for going that route. I did it all of last game during every phase, because no townie decided that maybe someone gaining such a quick majority out of nowhere and nobody caring at all about their alignment at any point is possibly something to look at. Well, I'm town this game, so its something to look at in my view. Voth is looking at it too, which seems like a town Voth move to make. People ignoring it and/or calling it scummy for paying attention to what's happening in the game are suspect imo. That includes you right now. Oddly enough, scum aren't clamoring to lynch you unless you, so what's that say about your alignment?
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Also I'd like to add:
                  no, I don't have scum reads. This isn't unusual.
                  So I can only base my vote on my gut feeing as I usually do on day one.
                  So your gut feeling is that everyone voting Halp is town, right? I mean, I find it pretty implausible that scum would lynch their own teammate on Day 1, so you must believe that. That's called having reads. If everyone voting Halp is town, then people not voting Halp must all be in your scum pool with him, correct?
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• fiS As far as I can tell, 5 people are voting Halp. Only 3 are voting you, one of which is Halp, because he pretty much has no choice anyway. I know I'm not scum, leaving only Voth as possible scum. Compare that with the 5 people voting Halp and a bunch of players being useless voting randomly, who will convienently 'forget' to switch their RVS vote until after deadline hits and the lynch goes through.

Which wagon looks scummier from an outside glance? You tell me.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

So your gut feeling is that everyone voting Halp is town, right? I mean, I find it pretty implausible that scum would lynch their own teammate on Day 1, so you must believe that. That's called having reads. If everyone voting Halp is town, then people not voting Halp must all be in your scum pool with him, correct?
                      No.
                      My gut feeling is that voting halp is a good choice for day one. Sure, there could be scum on the wagon, especially if he's town. But when there's 5 votes on him, there is at least 2-3 townies on him, too. Just assuming this because scum wouldn't all jump on the same wagon day one.
                      Your black and white logic doesn't apply for me here.

Comment

No.
                        My gut feeling is that voting halp is a good choice for day one. Sure, there could be scum on the wagon, especially if he's town. But when there's 5 votes on him, there is at least 2-3 townies on him, too. Just assuming this because scum wouldn't all jump on the same wagon day one.
                        Your black and white logic doesn't apply for me here.
                        It's not black and white logic. It's common sense. It's not difficult to get town to vote where you want them to as scum, especially town that aren't even trying to pay attention. How else do you think scum win?

What I find unlikely is that the very first wagon on Day 1, which gained the majority extremely quickly and doesn't really have a competing counterwagon is on scum. What I also find odd is you saying the tiny counterwagon on you is scummier than the wagon you're currently on with the majority of the players in this game.

As for if scum are on his wagon, I guarantee you they wouldn't be if he is scum, so you're saying that either he is likely town, or that everyone voting Halp is town. There's no real in-between, because no scum is dumb enough to vote off their buddies on Day 1, because its counterproductive and doesn't even give town cred. Bussing is fine later in the game, but nobody remembers or cares about the Day 1 lynch. How many of you remembered scum ixt and scum me were voting each other Day 1 of last game? Probably none of you, which proves my point. Scum aren't going to lynch their buddies on Day 1.

Since that's almost certainly the case, you're saying that your gut thinks it likely that 5 townies randomly voted scum on Day 1 with the first wagon of the game, and scum are doing next to nothing to help form a counterwagon to save their buddy, correct? I'm not scum, so even if Voth and Halp were scum, there's probably 2 more out there somewhere doing nothing, when they could all give someone else the majority in a heartbeat. Due to that, if Halp was scum, its likely you'd be the lead wagon right now, not him.

So my conclusion is that Halp is either town, or scum are bad and/or afk this game. You seemingly conclude the opposite, so I'm trying to figure out why. You haven't really answered why either beyond saying your gut thinks it's a good idea. That's a total non-answer, because your gut can think literally anyone in this game is guilty, so why Halp specifically?
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Uhm no wait. Yet I am not concluding anything. I dunno why you're putting words in my mouth?

And yes, I have given two reasons why Halp is a good vote for me.

Question.
                          So you conclude scum would never vote scum on day 1?

Comment

• If exalt had a wife and kids like me he wouldn't have time to write so many essays in lithishitania
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Phase change yet?

Comment

• Everyone voting for Halp is scum or a fuck fuck idiot.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X