[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Backwards already addressed this, but his vote was on Halp immediately after game started. The fact that he did not change his vote though, especially considering he was involved in this whole IRL conflict of interest and knows Halp IRL, is actually highly indicative of him being possible scum to me. Especially that combined with his last "play dumb and deflect the facts" post. He may have shot to the top of my scum list now.
    Imagine if your best friend played mafia, youre both town....... he lynched you d1 last game... ??? Of course I'm gonna leave my vote on halp LOL

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Tbh I was thinking I might try to tie the vote when I logged in yesterday afternoon after our fuck sesh to see he had died already

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Imagine if your best friend played mafia, youre both town....... he lynched you d1 last game... ??? Of course I'm gonna leave my vote on halp LOL
        Hmm, interesting slip. You just had me imagine back to before you knew he was scum and you had a vote on him on Day 1, and said that part of this imaginative sc scenario is that you're both town. That's an interesting statement, because even though I didn't agree with the Halp policy lynch, I certainly didn't KNOW he was town. How did you? Did you guys share your role PMs like little girls in middle school? No, you just knew he was town because he's not on your scum team.

Backwards on Day 2 fellas.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Why wouldn't they? The opportunity presented itself where they can lynch a known townie (or third party) and not have to explain themselves for their vote. Why would they not make that play?? Again, you're being intentionally dense because you are scum or I have no idea how you aren't grasping the very simple strategic fact I am saying.
          Because there's no need. Town lynches town d1. Scum doesn't need to put their neck out pushing as a team d1.... that's why I'm pro d1 tie but last time I pushed that I got shat on non fetish style and didn't enjoy it

Comment

Hmm, interesting slip. You just had me imagine back to before you knew he was scum and you had a vote on him on Day 1, and said that part of this imaginative sc scenario is that you're both town. That's an interesting statement, because even though I didn't agree with the Halp policy lynch, I certainly didn't KNOW he was town. How did you? Did you guys share your role PMs like little girls in middle school? No, you just knew he was town because he's not on your scum team.

Backwards on Day 2 fellas.
            You're gonna run out of straws grasping like that

Comment

• Maybe I just see things more clearly than you but I would say mafia would avoid the vote on Halp to avoid having eyes on them as someone who voted off a townie. Maybe the person screaming the hardest against it was screaming too hard IE you.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• But there are too many fucking lurkers this game.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Maybe I just see things more clearly than you but I would say mafia would avoid the vote on Halp to avoid having eyes on them as someone who voted off a townie. Maybe the person screaming the hardest against it was screaming too hard IE you.
                  As I said before, the other option being for scum that they vote off a different townie and end up having to answer questions about that without a policy Lynch excuse. Which would you pick?

Of course the entire scum team didn't jump on the Halp wagon, that would be dumb. I bet two of them did though. Probably Backwards and another one of them jumped on later - fis or Paul, or perhaps even you. Backwards has a decent reason to point back to that allowed him to stay on the wagon.

Probably another two scum in the lurkers/useless vote dotards.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

You're gonna run out of straws grasping like that
                    So what was it then? Just mistyped? Because you certainly made it sound like you knew he was town before the lynch, didn't you?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I has two reasons to vote halp. Last game + the backwards sleepover
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        I has two reasons to vote halp. Last game + the backwards sleepover
                        You aren't at the top of my list on that scum wagon only because of the timing of your vote. Paul and Fis jumping on it was much more suspicious to me. Then again, you've been coming at me somewhat consistently over Mafia 101 stuff that is not out of your wheelhouse, which makes me wonder.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Might be cuz my vote was on halp five minutes after phase opened and had nothing to do with y'all scummy train?

unless u think I set him up... maybe I left my computer logged in and was like "hey halp go post some crazy shit!" LOL
                          Then why didn't you bother unvoting?

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Then why didn't you bother unvoting?
                            I'm just going to leave this here...

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Backwards already addressed this, but his vote was on Halp immediately after game started. The fact that he did not change his vote though, especially considering he was involved in this whole IRL conflict of interest and knows Halp IRL, is actually highly indicative of him being possible scum to me. Especially that combined with his last "play dumb and deflect the facts" post. He may have shot to the top of my scum list now.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I'm happy that I was able to broaden your horizon regarding this. No problem. :-)

Comment

I'm just going to leave this here...

Yeah, I am just reading through and replying in order.
                                However your quote doesn't answer my question.

I think it's legit for day one to leave the first (mostly non serious) vote if you don't have a better idea.
                                It's just lame to say "uh it wasn't serious anyway" after the target is lynched and flips town.

Comment

Working...
                                X