Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Also I gotta point it out, since you were equally nit-picky against sdraw:
    did you slip here? I said get night actions in and dont vote out townies, and you said you didnt vote out a townie.
    No denial of night actions (plural = mafia). Or were you acknowledging that I was speaking to everyone, and you took one part of my statement and are twisting it to create beef?
    You were pretty clearly speaking to the group. Nit picky is great when it applies and makes sense. This is reaching.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Yes you did. However, that could easily be a sign of distancing yourself from that wagon, especially considering you placed a completely useless vote. What would have been your goal for a Day 1 outcome? NL? Someone else besides Halp? If the latter, then why the useless vote?
      My ideal outcome was to lynch rodney, because he got me killed last game. I admitted either Halp or sdraw could fall into policy lynch territory, but didnt vote either because there wasn't any cheating. No vote is useless when it comes to late game and analyzing vote patterns (feel free to quote me on this late game, if we make it)

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You were pretty clearly speaking to the group. Nit picky is great when it applies and makes sense. This is reaching.
        Reaching like how you said sdraw "knew" halp was town and was just too late to defend him? Double standards here

Comment

Reaching like how you said sdraw "knew" halp was town and was just too late to defend him? Double standards here
          Hardly the same thing or the same level, but sure! Nice point?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Why do you keep ignoring the votes of the 6 people who were the only people to vote for someone? So far your scumlist consists of all 4 people who voted for halp, and then Willby for not posting as often as usual. Oh yeah, and there are 2 new players, so there are 2 inexperienced scum, 2 inexperienced townies, or 1 of each. Thanks for the that.

The only thing you're really saying is that you are going to go way over the top to completely ignore that 6 people voted somebody completely inconsequential, and have not had to justify their votes one bit. It is likely that there is at least 1 scum member who voted for Halp, but it seems glaringly obvious that the higher number of scum will be found among those who basically didn't vote at all. It is seeming more and more likely that you are reaching hard to make people lose sight of those 6, and instead focus on the 4 people that actually made a consequential vote.

You not voting for Halp doesn't prove that you are town either. Nobody is confirmed anything, and you posturing like you're confirmed town and are definitely going to be killed tonight seems super forced.

By the way, if you really believe that Wark, Fis, and I are all mafia and all voted for the same random person on day 1, then you might as well post that you believe that we are all fucking braindead irl.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I think this should be obvious, but the above was directed at Voth
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Am I the only one that like never understands what Jerome is trying to contribute? Is he actually trying to contribute?
                This offtopic annoys me. I don't want to waste my time reading that to be honest.
                This isn't even indicating anything, cause he did it last game, too.
                But please, someone tell me I am not the only one annoyed by that.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                  Am I the only one that like never understands what Jerome is trying to contribute? Is he actually trying to contribute?
                  This offtopic annoys me. I don't want to waste my time reading that to be honest.
                  I keep looking for hidden messages (as there might be some real subtle ones). Nothing yet.

Same from you tbh (obviously not off topic though). Your post formatting makes me suspicious and I keep checking stupid stuff like iambic pentameter for no reason

Comment

Also I gotta point it out, since you were equally nit-picky against sdraw:
                    did you slip here? I said get night actions in and dont vote out townies, and you said you didnt vote out a townie.
                    No denial of night actions (plural = mafia). Or were you acknowledging that I was speaking to everyone, and you took one part of my statement and are twisting it to create beef?
                    cmon willby this is an obvious reach and just shot you up in my scumdar, because Voth didnt respond to you saying "get your night actions in" it automatically means he is not denying having an action or multiple actions/being mafia?? LOL??

Thats like saying Hey Voth Dont be gay and dont kill people and all he says is "I dont kill people"
                    HA HA VOTH IS GAY HA HA

the backwards slip that voth pointed out was way more relevant as backwards straight up said that he knew him and halp were both town and he wouldnt know halp was town with that much certainty if he didnt have prior knowledge. Voth's slip claim on backwards is justified but this... this is just a reach to defend backwards man... and obvious one
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Also, atlantic city was lit and im back to fuck this shit up
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

cmon willby this is an obvious reach and just shot you up in my scumdar, because Voth didnt respond to you saying "get your night actions in" it automatically means he is not denying having an action or multiple actions/being mafia?? LOL??

Thats like saying Hey Voth Dont be gay and dont kill people and all he says is "I dont kill people"
                        HA HA VOTH IS GAY HA HA

the backwards slip that voth pointed out was way more relevant as backwards straight up said that he knew him and halp were both town and he wouldnt know halp was town with that much certainty if he didnt have prior knowledge. Voth's slip claim on backwards is justified but this... this is just a reach to defend backwards man... and obvious one
                        First part of the quote admitting I was overdoing it. Proving a point, this guy does the scummy "if I die sdrawkcab did it" when he has 0 evidence that sdraw is bad. Hes trying to build a case as town leader early, he does it every game. But theres no reason to trust him atm, so what he is framing as a slip up is as solid reasoning as your evidence that hes gay

Comment

• People are testy!! Well anywho, I'll give my reasoning for voting as I did.

I voted Voth because he voted for me. It was day one, Voth and I have mad beef that goes back to at least May.

But no, really. I left my vote rather than jump on a bandwagon and here is why. I actually agreed with Voth's post about it being odd fis was gunning for Halp so hard, and wanted to switch to fis, but I did not want MY last minute change to be the reason someone got lynched. If fis was lynched and flipped town, people would assume Voth and I are scum buddies, or my vote on fis last minute would be scummy. So I chose to leave it where it was, as it looked like we'd have a no-lynch, anyway.

I ALWAYS get railed over my day one vote/posts (as does everyone, I see), so I tried to minimize that and not start something on myself or be that connected with another player so soon. I don't trust any of y'all mfers this early.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

A few lines and I can really fuck you up with some sick scifi and conspiracy shit man. Rothschilds banking is only not in countries we have to go to war with, kalergi plan, Hitler arresting Rothschild. Man that gets my blood pumping right there jerome
                            i know everyone thinks whatever they specialize in is like, super important or necessary, "everyone should do or know x" etc

that being said, if you're ever wondering why the world has just gone insane, its definitely because noone fucking reads history. no i dont mean being able to recite badass stories of ww2 soldiers and maybe some marcus aurelius, i mean like the rest of it. case in point: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...nd_Montesquieu

and i know the tendency is to employ alex jones "woke skeptic" shit [muh wikipedia isnt trustworthy, how can we truly know this or that, etc etc etc], long story short is: history and in particular historiography cant be absorbed with some youtube videos, that being said, the contents of this article check out, and thats all i gotta say about the juice
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              Am I the only one that like never understands what Jerome is trying to contribute? Is he actually trying to contribute?
                              i overthink things alot and fundamentally im too soft to really have the ruthless edge you need to play mafia, like without concrete things to go on, i am absolutely, cripplingly, indecisive

literally only thing i know is that kthx is scum, and thats it, but i cant vote, but i cant lurk, so here we are

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• What the actual fuck leaving work now thought phase must've changed cause two new pages but nope still n1 .... voth did u just stay home blow coke and play mafia today?

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X