No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like in my brain just now i was wondering why fis is mentioning my posting cuz everything about this hell board is annoying, and i was like, typical scum move to sort of keep the ball rolling, bring up anyone and everyone occasionally to sew mistrust and whatnot

and literally 5s later while continuing to scroll im like, wait where the fuck is exalt, guy seems quiet, might be scum

and then 0.5s later i realize i just did basically more or less what fis is doing

so im back at square one

how do yall do it, do you just seize upon whatever thought first enters your brain, and then just... go with it? ima have to play the rest of this game drunk lol
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      By the way, if you really believe that Wark, Fis, and I are all mafia and all voted for the same random person on day 1, then you might as well post that you believe that we are all fucking braindead irl.
      not gonna lie, after last game i am now actually seriously gonna weigh this as being 100% the case, for a variety of reasons
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• It's been said brevity is the soul of wit Jerome. I'm sure all the long winded psychobabble impresses the 80 IQ drugged up women and men with an even lower testosterone count, but I prefer succinct statements.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Why do you keep ignoring the votes of the 6 people who were the only people to vote for someone? So far your scumlist consists of all 4 people who voted for halp, and then Willby for not posting as often as usual. Oh yeah, and there are 2 new players, so there are 2 inexperienced scum, 2 inexperienced townies, or 1 of each. Thanks for the that.

The only thing you're really saying is that you are going to go way over the top to completely ignore that 6 people voted somebody completely inconsequential, and have not had to justify their votes one bit. It is likely that there is at least 1 scum member who voted for Halp, but it seems glaringly obvious that the higher number of scum will be found among those who basically didn't vote at all. It is seeming more and more likely that you are reaching hard to make people lose sight of those 6, and instead focus on the 4 people that actually made a consequential vote.

You not voting for Halp doesn't prove that you are town either. Nobody is confirmed anything, and you posturing like you're confirmed town and are definitely going to be killed tonight seems super forced.

By the way, if you really believe that Wark, Fis, and I are all mafia and all voted for the same random person on day 1, then you might as well post that you believe that we are all fucking braindead irl.
          Are you actually reading ANYTHING I have said or are you just blatantly disregarding it and talking over it in a holy hell of the scum fashion to try to fool people who are skimming posts or not reading posts at all?

Literally every single point you have made here has been addressed by me before you posted, so I am not sure how to react other than utter shock.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            like in my brain just now i was wondering why fis is mentioning my posting cuz everything about this hell board is annoying, and i was like, typical scum move to sort of keep the ball rolling, bring up anyone and everyone occasionally to sew mistrust and whatnot

and literally 5s later while continuing to scroll im like, wait where the fuck is exalt, guy seems quiet, might be scum

and then 0.5s later i realize i just did basically more or less what fis is doing

so im back at square one

how do yall do it, do you just seize upon whatever thought first enters your brain, and then just... go with it? ima have to play the rest of this game drunk lol
            The only way to scum hunt in this game is to press people. Hard sometimes. Just ask Fis. That's how people fuck up - like Backwards did a little while ago when he slipped that he knew Halp was town before he flipped. (let's not let that one get swept under the rug, shall we?)

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

cmon willby this is an obvious reach and just shot you up in my scumdar, because Voth didnt respond to you saying "get your night actions in" it automatically means he is not denying having an action or multiple actions/being mafia?? LOL??

Thats like saying Hey Voth Dont be gay and dont kill people and all he says is "I dont kill people"
              HA HA VOTH IS GAY HA HA

the backwards slip that voth pointed out was way more relevant as backwards straight up said that he knew him and halp were both town and he wouldnt know halp was town with that much certainty if he didnt have prior knowledge. Voth's slip claim on backwards is justified but this... this is just a reach to defend backwards man... and obvious one
              Thank you. Totally agreed.

But scum Rodney would 100% make this post, and I don't trust you for one fucking second you asshole.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                What the actual fuck leaving work now thought phase must've changed cause two new pages but nope still n1 .... voth did u just stay home blow coke and play mafia today?
                I work nights. I'm here now and I'm getting paid to play mafia.

BTW, now that I have you here, how did you know Halp was town before he flipped? You said that you wouldn't change your vote because he's your best friend, you're both town, and he got you lynched last game.

So which is it? Was the policy lynch actually a good call because you two giggled over your roles while sharing a blanky? Or did you just know he was town because he's not on your scum team?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I work nights. I'm here now and I'm getting paid to play mafia.

BTW, now that I have you here, how did you know Halp was town before he flipped? You said that you wouldn't change your vote because he's your best friend, you're both town, and he got you lynched last game.

So which is it? Was the policy lynch actually a good call because you two giggled over your roles while sharing a blanky? Or did you just know he was town because he's not on your scum team?
                  And to be clear, I don't count "you're grasping for straws" as a valid response to this.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• A few thoughts:

I'm near 90% that Voth is town this game. He's reaching for anything he can, but he's at least trying to make something happen, and I've agreed with the majority of his posts and reads. I could be wrong, but I'd lynch almost anyone else before Voth at this stage of the game.

I'm also near 90% that Kthx is either scum or really bad at mafia these days. I'm gonna go with scum, because he's Xog levels of bad right now. Like holy fuck is it bad.

I think WillBy is acting strange as hell, which reminds me of last game where I told Rodney in scum chat that I thought he was SK for being so useless, and I was right. Useless WillBy is back at it again, so he's definitely suspect. If he's town, he's trying to hide in the background as much as he can, and he's beyond useless so far. Third party again is possible. If he's town, he's a powerful PR that is trading any possibility of being useful during the day phase with some luck during the night phase, and its sketch.

Fis was reaching hard for the Halp lynch, as was Paul. Voth is right about how obviously bad that lynch was. It didn't take a rocket scientist to notice that. He even claimed Arya Stark, which should have given them at least a little pause. I bet at least one of them is scum.

Backwards is acting dumb and clueless like usual. Idk how to read him, because he always acts this way. He thinks its impossible to catch scum without a direct cop guilty or something, because he gives every excuse in the book to excuse people voting really bad, scum-driven wagons. He's probably town, which is one of the few reads I disagree with Voth about, but c'mon man.

Missa is town, but she needs to stop worrying about others seeing her actions as scummy and focus more on voting out people she thinks are scummy. Her being afraid to vote fis is a bad look.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Fair point on the 6 useless dotards.

But weak defense of your bandwagon vote on Halp and complete disregard of my Mafia 101 point that this whole policy lynch on day 1 was a scum teams dream come true.
                      Yes, you're right this was well addressed by you
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        Fis was reaching hard for the Halp lynch, as was Paul. Voth is right about how obviously bad that lynch was. It didn't take a rocket scientist to notice that. He even claimed Arya Stark, which should have given them at least a little pause. I bet at least one of them is scum.
                        agree, i wish voth went after Fis during his coke fueled rage... she was on and posting some, i think he might've actually sussed out something rather than him just questioning me like he doesn't understand how having a friend works

Originally posted by Turban
                        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Also Halp did himself no favors. He hinted twice at who he was, never actually said his character name, and more importantly never made any effort to be forthright about his role. Claiming a character name, as we've seen recently, shouldn't really tell anybody much about anything.

I'm worried some of you are going to pull your muscles with all of this reaching and side stepping. I hope you guys remind each other to do your stretches in your chat.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Also Halp did himself no favors. He hinted twice at who he was, never actually said his character name, and more importantly never made any effort to be forthright about his role. Claiming a character name, as we've seen recently, shouldn't really tell anybody much about anything.

I'm worried some of you are going to pull your muscles with all of this reaching and side stepping. I hope you guys remind each other to do your stretches in your chat.
                            I would actually really like it if everyone name claimed, I think that would be a good start. I'll start if phase ever changes and I'm still alive

Comment

• Voth actually posts in other threads on these forums which makes it really annoying to try to follow his posts, but he did specifically call out Rodney alone for a useless vote on me. I still don't really consider that addressing anything, but in the interests of being honest I should correct that. I checked through his posts 3 times, but it's annoying because he was also arguing with somebody about teamkilling or something. Nerd

Comment

Thank you. Totally agreed.

But scum Rodney would 100% make this post, and I don't trust you for one fucking second you asshole.
                                Guilty untl proven innocent, thats why i like you. That mentality is constructive
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X