[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Unless it's a character important towards a certain aspect of the show such as night king cult.
    no not cult related, u think i'm dumb enough to abstain n1 if im cult related?

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

I'll do it since you wont stop screeching. Are you role claiming vigilante or busdriver? Or some sort of x-shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Here's my issue with this claim:

If you google 'Main characters in Game of Thrones' you'll find over 50 different characters and their pictures pop up. Alister Thorne is nowhere on that list. He's like a 3rd String character in the show. Out of that list, it doesn't even have Ned or Robb Stark on there, and they're also 1st stringers too from early seasons. Hell, HODOR is more prominent in the show.

So... yeah, I'm skeptical
        i cant really debate the results of your google searches? field decided to use a night's watch head in his game, there's only 3 in the series and he didnt pick john snow... dont know what to tell you? the nights watch is prominent in the show, the leaders are not... maybe the books are different?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'll do it since you wont stop screeching. Are you role claiming vigilante or busdriver? Or some sort of x-shot?
          im not role claiming we'll end up arguing over who i should use it on for the entire day instead of scum hunting lol

Comment

• i'd like to hear name claims from everyone else if we're doing this lets do it

Comment

• Well, we have Rodney, Missa, Jerome, Inertube, and Erias left. Since the majority of the game name claimed, I don't see any reason they shouldn't.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

im not role claiming we'll end up arguing over who i should use it on for the entire day instead of scum hunting lol
                So it's not an ability one would use against scum? Because who you target and scum are different. But you cant be doctor, because abstains dont make sense there.

You've already got out attention this day phase, why not put it to rest?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

So it's not an ability one would use against scum? Because who you target and scum are different. But you cant be doctor, because abstains dont make sense there.

You've already got out attention this day phase, why not put it to rest?
                  cause it'll derail the name claiming... You want me to role claim so potential scum hiding in the last 5 people who haven't name claimed can log in and start spamming thread about my RC rather than having to fake claim????

Comment

cause it'll derail the name claiming... You want me to role claim so potential scum hiding in the last 5 people who haven't name claimed can log in and start spamming thread about my RC rather than having to fake claim????
                    I agree with this. I haven't ruled out full on roleclaiming, but only after we hear from the lurkers in this thread.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Yes. Or your lying and picked a name that is just weird enough to suspend belief to make it seem like it would be stupid to lie about.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'd be cool with the last 5 people logging in and spamming about anything.

Is your defense actually just "why lynch me there are people who havent claimed anything"?

And do you really think the collective attention span is that short? (Probably correct on this one tbh)

Comment

• maybe the scum already name claimed and are trying to prevent a counter-claim? wtf is happening.. Already have you on my scum list willby, gonna have to go re-read d1 to see if if exalt is right about kthx too...

Comment

maybe the scum already name claimed and are trying to prevent a counter-claim? wtf is happening.. Already have you on my scum list willby, gonna have to go re-read d1 to see if if exalt is right about kthx too...
                            Dodging all questions. Dont mind being on your scum list.

Comment

• So why is everyone afraid to vote right now? Do none of you have reads yet?
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                So why is everyone afraid to vote right now? Do none of you have reads yet?
                                I want to hear from the others before I pull the trigger honestly
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X