No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And by "hear from the others" I basically mean hear their name claims. I'm looking forward to seeing how creative fuck fuck scumbags get, or if people try to fly under the radar without claiming at all. I think I've gone 3 games without having to claim much of anything, so I'm going to be keeping an eye out for that
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      And by "hear from the others" I basically mean hear their name claims. I'm looking forward to seeing how creative fuck fuck scumbags get, or if people try to fly under the radar without claiming at all. I think I've gone 3 games without having to claim much of anything, so I'm going to be keeping an eye out for that
      It can't be that difficult when theres like 50 main characters in GoTs.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

It can't be that difficult when theres like 50 main characters in GoTs.
        You should be right, but I bet someone will fuck it up honestly
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

So why is everyone afraid to vote right now? Do none of you have reads yet?
          Right.
          vote sdrawkcab
          no hiding

willing to change if he gives an actual claim or someone is somehow sketchier than he is

Comment

• I still want to hear from Missa about how she survived last night. My night action succeeded so I know Fis targeted her. My gut is saying godfather still.

vote: missa

until i hear a plausible explanation which i doubt there is.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Just cause you succeeded doesnt mean fis targeted her. Docs should successfully protect someone every night, even if they dont prevent kills

Comment

• But it makes too much sense, stop being obtuse.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I need to take a few minutes at work and go back and re-read the last few pages of assholery, but from skimming, I'm seeing a ton of fluff and speculation based solely on narrative/flavor. While I don't completely disregard it as a tool, when I see pages upon pages of the same people circlejerking the narrative, it always makes my scumdar go off because it just ends up being a massive distraction from actual scumhunting and a way to bury the missteps that have taken place so far.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

UNVOTE: Kunthx

VOTE: Rodney

I have reasons for this that I'll keep hidden at the moment, but it makes sense now that I think about it further. Given that some people have played ball and some haven't, I'm going to go with the idea that those who have played ball are doing so for town reasons. I don't see why scum would claim Night King or other sketchy things right now, unless WillBy is masterminding some YOLO playstyle and Paul/Kthx are his buddies. That said, those who haven't yet claimed become sketchier for obvious reasons, even if they haven't had a chance to do it yet. Looking at the list of candidates, Rodney fits the bill of my reasoning moreso than the others do, unless I was just randomly drawn out of a hat by some flathead fuck fuck last night.
                    Randomly drawn out of a hat by someone last night? Can you elaborate on that?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      So I was contemplating withholding this information until later but I frankly don't see a point and waiting anymore and I have some suspicions. My role is firefighter and last night I protected Missa largely because she was killed with the first night in another game when Fis was scum. At first I thought maybe based on the death description that I was a reason for the arsonist dying because I succeeded but it doesn't say in my role info that I kill the attacker just that I stop the deaths from happening. So either field forgot to mention that part in my role or myssa could potentially be The Godfather and the arsonist died from attacking her
                      This roleclaim just didn't sit well with me. You voted out Halp with fis and defended your wagon - why would you then turn around and suddenly feel like fis is scum and then go so far as to believe that Missa is a prime night 1 target for scum to go after? And only because of some feud between fis and Missa? Protecting Missa on night 1? Who in their right mind would bother doing that? She seems like a really nice person, but to say she has a history of boneheaded mistakes in mafia games is an understatement. I don't think she is scum enemy #1. Frankly, if I pulled a protective role, she would be near or at the bottom of my list of people I would protect.

So then this all got me thinking. Kthx just recently started playing mafia again and has not been involved in all the games that we have had since TW mafia's resurgence. I don't recall Fis being scum and killing Missa. Hmm. But if it did happen, it likely didn't happen in a game with Kthx in it - because Missa hasn't played the last few games since the ixt shitshow game. So was Kthx reading his kids TW mafia essays as bedtime stories and following along with the games, but not participating? Seemed unlikely. Which made me wonder if he is a member of a scum team and that Missa/fis feud/kill may have been discussed as a good cover for the fake roleclaim.

So I took the liberty of going back through every game we have played since TW mafia resurgence. Guess how many times Missa was killed on Night 1? Once. Guess what fis' role was that game? Vanilla Townie. Hmm.

The entire roleclaim seemed way too handcrafted to completely change the trajectory of this game. It seemed like something I would think up with my fellow scum team if Kthx was taking heat after dropping a pretty bad scum slip.

This whole nonsense he has been talking about with regards to fis possibly dying due to his protection of Missa struck me as a bunch of bullshit too. If your role PM doesn't say it, it did not happen that way. Or at least clarify with the host via PM before littering the thread with bullshit distractions. That is, unless you want town to be distracted. And Kthx is smart enough to know what he is doing.

So Kthx -- now that your entire reason for allegedly protecting Missa with your alleged role has been proved to be, well, just false on its flathead face -- what say you?

oh and btw,
                      unvote paul
                      vote kthx

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I think you're a long-winded moron did you actually want to know my opinion. You see any other firefighter jumping to make a claim when we know there was an arsonist in the game
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• You spend an hour dissecting Mafia games from the past where is a well-known fact that those two always are permanently trying to get each other killed or lynched in these games. That might actually be the most retarded vote I've ever seen made in any of the games I've ever played and that you were probably a worst player then Ixt or jessup
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• And are you really going to sit here and say that we concluded to vote to save the arsonist on day one of the game?
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• My guess is that you are really still butthurt that I tried putting you out earlier in the game and that I probably guessed correctly that you are scum along with Missa
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                I think you're a long-winded moron did you actually want to know my opinion. You see any other firefighter jumping to make a claim when we know there was an arsonist in the game
                                ? There does not HAVE to be a firefighter in a game with an Arsonist.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X