No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to address anything I actually said or just channel your inner emotionally disturbed child and throw a fit over someone calling you out?

You made one valid counterpoint. Just one. And that was that no one has counterclaimed Firefighter. Sure. That doesn't mean that there has to be a Firefighter. Fis' role clearly said that it was modified. The modifications are unknown. Could be x-shot. Could be susceptible to role blockers. Could be a million things.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Would be pretty stupid for there not to be?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Would be pretty stupid for there not to be?
        Not sure why you'd think that?

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Not sure why you'd think that?
          Because I am the firefighter?
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• So really though Kthx, address this:

Why did you, out of everyone in this entire game and the huge amount of grudges that exist between players, decide that Fis is scum? And then how did you then
            decide that she would clearly go after Missa on Night 1, and reference something that did not even occur in a past game to justify it?

You voted Halp out.

If you thought fis was scum, you could have voted for her. But you didn't.

So how do you flip 180 degrees from Day 1 to Night 1 and then use a completely debunked reason for your alleged night action? Sure maybe they have a grudge, so do tons of people. It's part of this game. But what you say was your main reason for the action did not even happen. So what gives?

Or do you intend to just spam another 4 posts of nothingness at me?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Would be pretty stupid for there not to be?
              Why? Fis' role is modified, and we don't know the specifics of that. Any number of things could be used to balance the Arsonist. Don't forget about roles such as Commuter that are not even susceptible to night actions of any kind.

This whole roleclaim is horseshit. Nice try though, and ballsy move.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I cant wait for someone less retarded to login and post instead of trying to argue with lower IQ exalt. Voth is mafia.

unvote: missa
                vote: voth
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I cant wait for someone less retarded to login and post instead of trying to argue with lower IQ exalt. Voth is mafia.

unvote: missa
                  vote: voth
                  I can't promise I'm less retarded but I'm gonna catch up on this shit show and see what is going on

Comment

• Hmm. So that whole thing about addressing anything I asked, all of which are valid questions... nothing eh?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

I can't promise I'm less retarded but I'm gonna catch up on this shit show and see what is going on
                      I was wrong about you being mafia, I got a clarification on my role.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Interested to hear. Care to share?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Interested to hear. Care to share?
                          Not in particular
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Okay, no prob. I'm definitely not the god father, but I'm no mafia genius, either (thanks voth, asshole :P)

Name claim... I feel as though I may be at a slight disadvantage with the name game considering I'm only on Seaon 1, episode 8 of this show. I'm not sure if a name claim would tell much about my character, though I imagine it does, after seeing fis'.

Speaking of fis, I was unaware we had beef other than her continually throwing a vote on me and disappearing, and I didn't even know I was killed night one on any game (I'm assuming it's after ixt burned me out on this crap). If you did save me, though, kthx I hugely appreciate it! She does seem to like to go for me the way we do ixt, though, so we can rejoice that the crazy dragon chick is gone,

Comment

Well that's good news, lol

Comment

• kthx I still dont understand your logic in thinking Missa was or wasnt the Godfather just because you saved her from the SK. That argument never made sense no matter what way you try to shape it. If I was a doctor and I blocked scums kill, or at the very least, I thought I did, I'd not naturally just assume 'Oh, the person I saved must be the Godfather!!!' It just doesn't make any sense. Getting clarification from the mod doesn't change anything regarding that.

I dont currently think you're scum, because the firefighter claim is good enough and logical enough to not waste my time on you right now, even if Voth goes to great lengths to make up conspiracy theories that fail Occam's Razor. That said, saying Missa isnt scum just because you possibly saved her from an SK kill is just as nonsensical as saying she's the Godfather because you saved her from an SK kill. Literally nothing you or fis did on N1 would give any meaningful insight into Missa's alignment. Zero. None. Nada. Nothing. She's as unconfirmed as anyone else in this game. The only thing you can confirm, if you really did save her, is that she wasnt on fis' team, if fis even had a team.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X