• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll play along
    vote erisa
    let's make it happen, cap'n

Comment

• I don't think Exalt is scum. I believe his role claim, and it factors into why I believe Willby as well, which I still don't have time to get into right now. I will when I have a chance.

unvote paul
      vote backwards
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Fuck lets coordinate this what are we doing here
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          Fuck lets coordinate this what are we doing here
          I know right? Asshat brigade trying to lynch me while they are saying I'm scum for not voting for Erias/inertube/Erias????

you asshats realize you're also not trying to lynch those guys, by voting for me... how bout we come up with a plan like forcing the god damn name claims like we were going to?

vote rodney

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Sorry that was not supposed to be Erias/innertube/Erias was supposed to be rodney/innertube/Erias ... fucking phone keeps trying to autocorrect names and I'm retyping them five times

Comment

• Trying to get my vote in before the last minute
              I didn't have time to read much, but if I am understanding correctly so far, Willby isn't mafia but needs town to win in order to win, is that right? If so, I can understand why people aren't voting him yet and are opting for the far more suspicious backwards, though the vote may change.

Vote: sdrawkcab

Now I will go back and finish catching up.

Comment

• Vote: erias
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  Vote: erias
                  Why Erias and not Romney ?

Comment

• We need to hear from Voth before I'll be comfortable making a call either way on Rodney, personally. We stand to learn a lot from Erias

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• ayy
                      vote erias

Comment

• This backwards lynch smells fishy as fuck, did I miss reading a page or something I have been busy today with work?
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I still think voth is scum and trying to get rid of me for being so vocal about it.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                            Erias - 4 (the_paul, WillBy, Exalt, backwards)​​​​​​
                            Backwards - 2 (Voth, Missa)

WillBy - 1 (Rodney)
                            Exalt - 1 (Erias)
                            Voth - 1 (kthx)

Missing votes: inertube, jerome

As votes stand, Erias is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                            Tonight around 6PM PST ( 1.5ish hours from now). Usually takes me longer because of writeups. Please get your votes in. Nudge Erias/inertube (doughnut) in game please if you log on. Jerome might be at work or something, he was pretty active last phase idk where he went.

July 4th:
                            Holiday will stretch Night phase to 48 hours (however, if you get your actions in before deadline I will change phase faster).
                            Day phase duration will change depending on discussion. I understand if people have plans for holiday, but I don't want to spend more than 72 hours (3 days) on it.
                            ​​
                            Last edited by field; 07-03-2019, 08:45 PM.
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• OK, so I don't have a ton of time, but here it is:

The role claims and info coming out screams for me to claim and get this game moving.

I am Bran Stark, Realm-Aligned Grand Maester (Town Coroner). I may or may not be x-shot. I will not elaborate further at this point. I have the ability to find the exact role and alignment of any dead player I choose who may have had their alignment and role hidden upon death.

All the talk of the hidden role flips and so on makes it the perfect time to claim. I felt that I need to give credence to this aspect of the game, even if it means outing myself. I am not dumb enough to think that only town aligned players may know of this aspect of the game, so before you chastise me for outing myself, please realize that I believe I must play a fairly pivotal role in the game balance because field did provide me with "insurance" or "protection," so to speak.

At this point, I am most confident in Backwards being scum. I've felt it from the beginning and it has only been exasperated lately with how he has been playing. My vote stands on him.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voth what did that have to do with your decision to unvote Will?

Comment

Working...
                                X