[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Why would you bother jailing me when my role is only to make someone king? Weird strategy
    To protect you, jail protects too... didn't think you'd try to make someone king yet, was protecting you

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Hello everyone I am alive
      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

To protect you, jail protects too... didn't think you'd try to make someone king yet, was protecting you
        I didn't even think about that aspect of the role. Good point. I appreciate the gesture if it's true
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
          Hello everyone I am alive
          What an entrance

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

What an entrance
            What did you expect? Actual substance?
            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

Comment

I guess we will assume you're busy reading the previous fourty pages of bad decisions and garbage logic?

Comment

If you manage to vote even once you will be tied in activity with Jerome

Comment

If you manage to vote even once you will be tied in activity with Jerome
                  Undercut but plz don't hammer me, I'd love it if you voted Rodney, k? Rofl

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                    Rodney - 3 (Exalt, the_paul, backwards)
                    Backwards - 3 (WillBy, Rodney, Voth)

Missing votes: Missa, Undercut, Jerome

As votes stand, no one will be lynched.

Phase change:
                    About one hour from now.
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• vote rodney

not gonna stall game any harder

Comment

• This might be one of the stranger games of mafia I?ve ever seen. I?m having trouble making any sense of anything you guys have said. I will however Vote Rodney

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                          Rodney - 5 (Exalt, the_paul, backwards, WillBy, Undercut)
                          Backwards - 2 (Rodney, Voth)

Missing votes: Missa, Jerome

As votes stand, Rodney is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                          Incoming.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• The King's Nameday

Sitting atop a hill overlooking Blackwater Bay, King's Landing is the capital and largest city of the Seven Kingdoms -- or what remains of them. The city is home to a million people, from all walks of life. From luxury rows to slums at Flea Bottom, the people are living in ever-increasing density, humid temperatures, regular food shortages, and political turmoil.

In an attempt to win over popular support in the city, the King ordered his small council to organize a Tournament to celebrate his Annual Nameday and give the people of King's Landing an escape from the events taking place in the Kingdom.

The small council convened and the Master of Coin complained about the Kingdom's debt, and after a round of discussions the council agreed to hold the Tournament. They organized the events to take place, and sent out invites to participants. The Tournament is to take place tomorrow, and the ending will be bloody.

The attendees lined the seating rows on either side of the arena, while the participants took their positions, knees bent, before the King. They were to introduce themselves before the events commence.

The mounted knights made their entrance, and so did the archers. The people seemed entertained, and all were waiting for tonight's signature event. Men on horseback sprinted through the arena, leaving behind a trail of dust.

The winners were crowned, and now it is time for the main event. A fight to the death between two brothers, the Mountain and the Hound, emanating from a lifetime of hatred and a desire to murder one another. Tonight's weapons will feature one Valyrian Steel sword and one dragonglass dagger for each fighter.

The sound of Valyrian Steel clinking with each swing of sword felt godly, and with each swing the brothers were losing stamina. The Hound swings his sword with fiery rage, forcing his brother's sword to fly away, and his brother to the floor. Approaching his swordless brother, the Hound disarms his brother from the dagger and points his sword at the Mountain's neck. He looks at the eager crowd, who are going ballistic at this point. "Finish him!!" they screamed. Without hesitation, the Hound decapitates Rodney -- Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain -- in a swing of fury.

As the events concluded, the Hound knelt before the King and waited to receive his reward. No response from the King. His Hand tried to wake him, but the King did not awake. Jerome was modkilled for inactivity. He was Eddard "Ned" Stark, Crown-Aligned King of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm (Mafia Godfather).

BEGIN NIGHT 3
                            Missa: Need you to be active on D4 or you will be modkilled.

Phase change:
                            In 24 hours or as soon as you get me your night actions.
                            Last edited by field; 07-08-2019, 09:37 PM.
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Ok that was a pretty good day. Now we know the mafia are crown aligned instead of realm aligned. Also suck it whoever said we were wasting our time looking at people who were inactive. Too bad we won't learn anything from jerome's voting history since he only managed to vote once

Comment

• Jerome's only vote was a worthless one on Wark day 1, he was the only vote on that wagon. So anyone who tried to steer us away from looking at people who were A) worthlessly inactive, and B) the only ones to vote their respective target day 1 should be looked after tonight, assuming we don't get anything somewhat concrete like we did today.

Comment

Working...
                                X