No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey t_p, jerome flipped crown aligned KING time for you to make a new one... I vote... willby? can the night king be king??? Doesn't he want to kill the king, does he explode if he IS king?

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Whoa, that was unexpected. Voth, I hope your role is real, because now you get to use it.

By the way guys, I'm magically still here. I didnt poof away in a cloud of infinity stone rainbow fairydust like Rodney claimed would happen. I guess he wasnt telling the truth, huh? Go figure. I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.

I'd also like to say that back on page 3 or something, I said I bet Rodney was the one leading the scum team (because I was roleblocked N1) and his teammates were useless and MIA, like Jerome or inertube. Well, I was at least partially right. Someone should check out Undercut or Missa tonight, if possible. Undercut voting Rodney was surprising though, unless Backwards is really scum? Maybe that incriminates Missa more, idk. Field can't modkill the whole scum team though, right? I feel bad about Erias now, since they at least posted 4 times as much as Jerome, Missa, or inertube did.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jerome posted early on, up until Wark died. The usual nonsense though. Yeah it sucks that Erias couldn't even make a post for like 24 hours after he fucked up and said you were town, then voted for you. Oh well, at least we have a direction now.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by field
          As the events concluded, the Hound knelt before the King and waited to receive his reward. No response from the King. His Hand tried to wake him, but the King did not awake. Jerome was modkilled for inactivity. He was Eddard "Ned" Stark, Crown-Aligned King of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm (Mafia Godfather).
          Winter is here, bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Winter is here, bitch
            WillBy seems obvious, but just to be clear, Jerome was the king you were looking for. I only ask because my role is to make somebody King of the Seven Kingdoms once during the course of the game. We talked about how my role likely has nothing to do with yours, but now that Jerome is dead I just want to be sure.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

WillBy seems obvious, but just to be clear, Jerome was the king you were looking for. I only ask because my role is to make somebody King of the Seven Kingdoms once during the course of the game. We talked about how my role likely has nothing to do with yours, but now that Jerome is dead I just want to be sure.
              I'm not sure one way or another- I received no indication that that part of my win condition has been met. However, it seems likely that I'm purely survivor now, unless I die, in which case I win with town.

Comment

• Fire and Ice

Off to Gulltown to see the fair maid, heigh-ho heigh-ho.

The faith of the Lord of Light is a new occurrence in Westeros. The shadowbinders sailed from Braavos to the wealthy port city of Gulltown. A prize in the Vale of Arryn and ruled by a northern alliance, it is the next target for the shadowbinders.

"Lord of Light! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods; these demons and false idols. We offer you these idolaters. Take them and cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of terror. The night is dark and full of terror. The night is dark and full of terror." The shadowbinders prayed, before they set fire to 36 new sacrifices.

"Valar morghulis! Valar dohaeris!" The people chanted. "Gulltown does not need to beg this lord or that lord for support anymore. The Lord of Light stands behind us!"

News of Gulltown reached the far ends of the Seven Kingdoms, and at least one Lord has spoken harshly against it. The Sparrows were furious. One particular leader can be heard saying, "In the Name of the Seven, we fight. In the Name of the North and the South, we fight. In the Name of the Old Gods and the Drowned God, we fight. In the Name of the Father, the Mother, the Maiden, the Crone, the Warrior, the Smith, and the Stranger, we fight. They have come unto our land to take away our freedom, and our freedom we must defend!"

At Redfort, Voth began the shadowbinder expansion outside of Gulltown. Gone are his days at the Citadel, flipping through dusty pages of old books. As Voth was leading a bonfire prayer to the Lord of Light, with a few faithful adherents by his side, a regiment of masked men wearing seven sigil banners attacked the gathering and slayed him. He was Bran Stark, R'hllor-Aligned Fire Worshipper.

At the Wall, a deafening calm and darkness presides over the Watchers. The winds whisper from time to time. And in the pitch black darkness and calmest of moments, a cold breeze rules the night. A raven calls above.

BEGIN DAY 4
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I used my tracker last night on undercut and watched him visit voth

vote undercut

what the fuck does a fire worshipper do? That doesn't sound like coroner? The fuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                    I used my tracker last night on undercut and watched him visit voth

vote undercut

what the fuck does a fire worshipper do? That doesn't sound like coroner? The fuck?
                    I'm guessing either a cult (how many factions???), maybe some sort of arsonist aligned faction, or perhaps hes just a VT/goon on another faction. Maybe people that win with arsonist/if they get burned.
                    We've already seen some craziness. Its colored purple, so definitely not town. FWIW I'm an icy blue white walker.

Do you want to talk about your actions, backwards? Why Undercut? Not saying I dont believe you- just that this is the second day in a row weve had a second person immediately post a "guilty" investigation

Comment

I used my tracker last night on undercut and watched him visit voth

vote undercut

It looks like a cult to me, but it's a cult, town is fucked already unless they had some severe recruiting restrictions. Either Voth lied outright about his role, or he was recruited a few nights ago and his flipped role changed due to that. Voth did go from very active to very quiet over that timeframe, so maybe that's possible, idk.

Anyway, there's nothing else to go on right now, so I'm going to believe you. I dont know what else to do right now anyways. Either you're lying or you're not, but Missa/Undercut were next on the likely scum list anyway.

Vote: Undercut

also WillBy idk about Backwards' investigation, but was mine not accurate? How would I have known Rodney was Gregor Clegane otherwise? Rodney also lied and said we'd both disappear from the game once either of us was lynched, yet I'm still here. He obviously wasn't town, even though I dont know what exactly his alignment was, since theres apparently a cult or something now too.

Theres nothing else to go on imo, although i think we are near endgame. I haven't done the math for it yet though. Undercut checking in and giving his role would be nice, but if he doesn't, whatever. If Voth really was recruited into a cult, then I think town lost anyway unless the recruiter was MIA for multiple phases. Missa and Undercut were the two most likely to be scum imo anyway, so Undercut is likely.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, the easiest way for Paul to prove he's not scum or cult would be to use his kingmaker ability soon. Missa is going to be modkilled tonight if she doesn't post during Day 4, leaving only a few players left if her flip doesn't end the game. Paul is the easiest role left to confirm at this point, so he needs to do that.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          Also, the easiest way for Paul to prove he's not scum or cult would be to use his kingmaker ability soon. Missa is going to be modkilled tonight if she doesn't post during Day 4, leaving only a few players left if her flip doesn't end the game. Paul is the easiest role left to confirm at this point, so he needs to do that.
                          Agreed. I strongly considered using it last night but I wanted to keep it in our back pocket in case this game gets close. On the one hand I would like to be confirmed, but on the other hand I'm kind of glad I hung on to it now that we have another's faction? A cult? Whatever Voth was.

Anyway, pretty standard today. Win-win for us. Either Backwards is telling the truth and we nail scum, or we have enough ammo to take care of Backwards tomorrow if he's lying. Either way, I'm in.

Vote UNDERCUT

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm guessing either a cult (how many factions???), maybe some sort of arsonist aligned faction, or perhaps hes just a VT/goon on another faction. Maybe people that win with arsonist/if they get burned.
                            We've already seen some craziness. Its colored purple, so definitely not town. FWIW I'm an icy blue white walker.

Do you want to talk about your actions, backwards? Why Undercut? Not saying I dont believe you- just that this is the second day in a row weve had a second person immediately post a "guilty" investigation
                            was a toss up between undercut and missa, everyone else already claimed.. was a guess out of 2 people to track, if i were to use my watcher ability though i'd be guessing who to watch between 3 people

Comment

was a toss up between undercut and missa, everyone else already claimed.. was a guess out of 2 people to track, if i were to use my watcher ability though i'd be guessing who to watch between 3 people
                              Does this mean that you're out of night actions now?

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Does this mean that you're out of night actions now?
                                Yessir

Comment

Working...
                                X