No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt your result was accurate, yes. But dont you think we should have a healthy amount of skepticism?

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

was a toss up between undercut and missa, everyone else already claimed.. was a guess out of 2 people to track, if i were to use my watcher ability though i'd be guessing who to watch between 3 people
    That's fair. I'll vote undercut

the_paul yours is a night action? If you can do it during the day, pick me now and I'll lynch undercut

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
      Undercut - 4 (backwards, Exalt, the_paul, WillBy)

Missing votes: Missa, Undercut

As votes stand, Undercut is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
      Tonight at 6PM PST (9ish hours from now). Let's not hold up the game, so get your votes in. Let me know if this is too fast a phase change, but unless there's discussion I don't see the point in extending it longer.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        Exalt your result was accurate, yes. But dont you think we should have a healthy amount of skepticism?

That's fair. I'll vote undercut

the_paul yours is a night action? If you can do it during the day, pick me now and I'll lynch undercut
        Reread, paul already said it was a night action. In which case we should use that soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Reread, paul already said it was a night action. In which case we should use that soon.
          Yeah, I almost wish I had used it last night. But I guess it would have been a waste since Undercut is almost definitively going to get lynched today. My rationale was to save it in case the game got close. I guess with this other faction or cult or whatever it is it's a good thing to still have
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I still don't have any fucking clue if willby is a survivor or a townie... he claimed survivor townie, which sounds like a survivor trying to survive or a scum trying to hide... as normally a survivor townie would be a horrible claim but at this point survivor townie May be a real thing? Fuck if I know

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Willby when this is all over you're gonna have to paste your role pm lol

Comment

• Well backwards is completely full of shit. Him and exalt must be your scum buddies. I am the realm aligned faith healer. Each night I target someone and have a 50/50 shot at protecting them. Last night I tried to protect paul and failed.

Vote backwards
                3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                  Well backwards is completely full of shit. Him and exalt must be your scum buddies. I am the realm aligned faith healer. Each night I target someone and have a 50/50 shot at protecting them. Last night I tried to protect paul and failed.

Vote backwards
                  What's your character name
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                    Well backwards is completely full of shit. Him and exalt must be your scum buddies. I am the realm aligned faith healer. Each night I target someone and have a 50/50 shot at protecting them. Last night I tried to protect paul and failed.

Vote backwards
                    Uhhh faith healer sounds a lot like a good lie or whatever the fuck faction daenerys or maybe voth was, but if you're the same faction voth is that makes no sense? Though it doesn't look like voth was a coroner

have you been getting failed results on the 50/50 that don't work? Or were you role blocked? Who were your "targets" the other nights? Assuming you're somehow telling the truth, did field even tell you?

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                      Undercut - 4 (backwards, Exalt, the_paul, WillBy)
                      Backwards - 1 (Undercut)

Missing votes: Missa,

As votes stand, Undercut is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                      Incoming
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• The Wall Falls

"A dwarf as First Ranger of the Night's Watch, hah, who would have fucking thought" the Hound groans and words seemingly come out.

"Sandor Clegane. Long time no see old friend" Tyrion Lannister retorts.

"That's Ser Sandor Clegane to you, Imp."

"A dog as a knight; the world is really coming to an end, isn't it? And, it's First Ranger to you, Hound."

Nothing lovelier than a meet and greet by old friends after a long separation. But the Hound wasn't at Castle Black for leisure; he is there to find the truth about rumors of an army of the dead marching south. He couldn't have picked a more perfect time to visit.

At this time of year, the Sun was only rising about 4 hours a year. So when the Hound got to Castle Black, it was already dark outside. Tyrion and the Brothers were manning their positions, keeping Watch for the Night. He stood besides Tyrion.

"This is the coldest I've ever been since Ned Stark banished me to the Night's Watch with my father's agreement" Tyrion remarks, as vapor came out his mouth with every breath. "This is the moment we have been waiting for. Here, right atop this wall -- the greatest structure ever built --we witness the wintry abode of the White Walkers; the end of the Long Summer and the Beginning of Winter. My fearless brothers of the Night's Watch, if you survive, you must warn the others."

In a pitch black environment, not a sound can be heard nor anyone seen. If it weren't for the light emanating from the bonfires, every Brother would start to hallucinate within 15 minutes in this darkness. Suddenly, Tyrion and the Brothers are alarmed at the sound of ice cracking and thousands of spears hitting the Wall in a perfect vertical line. The Hound, for the first time in his life, believes that the White Walkers are not just stuff of legend -- that they are real. Unbeknownst to the Watchers on the Wall, the Night King has buried a dead dragon inside the foundation of the Wall thousands of years ago.

As the winds grow stronger, the Night King emerges from the storm in a white moonlight. Motioning his hands upwards, he wakes the dead dragon, which proceeds to burn the ice of the Wall and escape. Sitting atop the dragon, the Night King burns down the Wall for the first time in a thousand years. The Pact has been broken.

The Watchers scramble, trying to escape. Some die on the way down, some -- including the Hound -- make it down safely and are on their way south to warn the others of the horror they had just witnessed. Missa wasn't so lucky. She got caught in one of the dragon's fire blasts, as she was modkilled for inactivity. She was Tyrion "the Imp" Lannister, Realm-Aligned First Ranger of the Night's Watch (Town Masonizer).

Down south, the war was heating up between the seven sigil bannered men and the Worshippers of R'hllor. As the Red Priestess was preparing to stage the biggest human sacrifice ceremonies Westeros has ever seen, masked men wearing the seven sigil symbol on their arm bands emerged from their disguises as fellow worshippers, executing Undercut from behind. He was Melisandre "the Red Woman," R'hllor-Aligned Fire Priestess (Cult Recruiter).

More danger is yet to come, and in the south they don't know it. "Fictional tales and scare stories they tell to children" -- that is what they say about the White Walkers in the south. But are the White Walkers the only danger? The Game of Thrones is no longer simply about a Throne forged of a thousand Valyrian Steel swords melted together by dragon fire. It is about life and death, and the complicated duality between them..

BEGIN NIGHT 4
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Oh my god he was recruiting voth

Comment

• Phase change:
                            With only 4 people left, I'm hoping to change phases tonight before I go to bed. Try to have your actions in by tonight 12 am (midnight) PST at the latest. The earlier the better. I have a long drive tomorrow and need to wake up early to beat traffic.
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Oh my god he was recruiting voth
                              But Voth flipped as already being R'hllor (I probably fucked up that spelling) aligned, didn't he? Not sure how that worked honestly
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Well, town lost unless inertube recruited nobody but Voth. Paul didnt use his 'ability' either, even though last night was his last real chance to prove he wasnt lying. WillBy is also still suspect, because he never gave his full role name.

Lynch is between Paul and WillBy imo.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X