No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one of you are scum? That's the question. I am somewhat thinking the cult had to have recruited only Voth for this game to not be over yet. Cult easily should've had a majority by now, but I'm not cult, and unless backward bussed his cult teammate Undercut, he probably isnt either. If he did make that play, it was a good one, and there's no way to know any better.

I think today is the last lynch available. There has to only be 1 scum or the game would be over. With 4 total people left, 1 scum means they win if we get this lynch wrong.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Unless there's 1 scum, 2 cult, and 1 townie, in which case I already lost, so you guys have to persuade me which team they want me to support.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt I doubt there's two cult left? Innertube was pretty hard afk... I'm going back and forth on what the hell undercut was trying to do when he said he targeted the_paul.... is the_paul cult? Maybe recruited earlier? If he is cult, does he still have his night action?

Willbys claim still sits with me wrong, I've reread his fourish posts about it on pages 27 and 28 and I still don't get it

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Maybe the_paul used his ability early, then was recruited? And has been lying about it because he's not town anymore????

Comment

• Exalt you said you're a town lyncher, with a night action to find Lynchee... but willby claims town lyncher, without the night action?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              Exalt you said you're a town lyncher, with a night action to find Lynchee... but willby claims town lyncher, without the night action?
              Yeah, idk about WillBy. Rodney claims he had the same ability as me, and I believe it. I think he was the mirror version of my role, except on the scum's team. WillBy's role has always been suspicious to me, especially since he can't seem to explain it correctly. He could easily post the entire role name, but he hasn't, and he's changed his story about the role a couple of times now.

Paul is suspect, because he never used his role, even though today is the last chance he really had to do it. Also, I doubt there's some 'kingmaker' ability coinciding with WillBy's 'lynch the king' claim, so I've always thought one of them was likely lying, especially after the Mafia Godfather flipped and was a 'King' already. Two kings in the same game doesn't make sense if WillBy is telling the truth, because it needlessly complicates things. WillBy never mentioned asking Field to clarify either, which I'd assume he would do normally. I certainly would, because how would he know if he fulfilled his wincon or not if there were two kings in the game and one died? It doesn't add up. Either WillBy is lying, or Paul or lying, but they both can't be telling the truth imo.

Paul could've easily proven he was town by using his ability last night, but he's refused all game long, even though last night was absolutely the best time (and last realistic chance) to have used it. He didn't do it, so I think it's fair to say he likely lied about his role. He didn't claim 'kingmaker' until after WillBy claimed his king lynching survivor role, so there's that against him too. Paul also didn't claim his full role name. Neither of those two have.

IMO, Paul is the right lynch today, but I don't think anyone should vote yet until there's a consensus. I don't want anyone to get quicklynched by scum/cult or whatever like we did a few games ago as cult with Halp.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt you said you're a town lyncher, with a night action to find Lynchee... but willby claims town lyncher, without the night action?
                As far as I remember, WillBy never claimed to be Town at any point. He claimed to be a 3rd party lyncher/survivor. He 'claims' that if the King dies (the King did die), he wins with town and everyone turns into white walkers or something at the end. He also said something like if the King didn't die, he wins as a survivor with whichever faction. Frankly, I think he lied about winning with town as a safeguard, and he's either a 3rd party Survivor Lyncher, or he's scum.

The difference between his role and mine is that my role literally said Town in it. It says Ser Sander 'the Hound' Clegane, Realm-Aligned Knight of the Kingsguard (Town Executioner). It isn't third party. It's why I believe Rodney was Crown-Aligned Knight of ???? (Mafia Executioner).

What I want to know from both Paul and WillBy is their full character and role names, just like I wrote mine.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Wait it's Night 4 isn't it? It's not Daytime yet. Paul can use his ability still. I thought it was daytime. If the game isn't over yet though, then tomorrow there's 3 people left. IMO, it means 2 town, 1 scum or 1 town, 1 scum, 1 cult. Scum win if they don't get lynched. If there's 1 Cult left, they win otherwise?
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• field In a hypothetical situation where there are 3 players left, 1 is scum, 1 is Cult, 1 is Town, and the scum player gets lynched, who wins? Assuming the Cult and Town players cannot NK, who actually wins? Neither can lynch the other, and the cult cant kill or recruit the townie, so is that a tie, or do cult automatically win? Scum win by tying only because they have an NK to break that tie. What happens if there's no tie breaker though?
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt you are correct, I hadn't used my ability yet because I wanted to save it for a day like this. Plus keeping my ability basically negated the reasoning backwards had for wanting to lynch Willby day 2 instead of scum hunting. Now the only question is going to be if I picked correctly on who to target.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        Paul is suspect, because he never used his role, even though today is the last chance he really had to do it. Also, I doubt there's some 'kingmaker' ability coinciding with WillBy's 'lynch the king' claim, so I've always thought one of them was likely lying, especially after the Mafia Godfather flipped and was a 'King' already. Two kings in the same game doesn't make sense if WillBy is telling the truth, because it needlessly complicates things. WillBy never mentioned asking Field to clarify either, which I'd assume he would do normally. I certainly would, because how would he know if he fulfilled his wincon or not if there were two kings in the game and one died? It doesn't add up. Either WillBy is lying, or Paul or lying, but they both can't be telling the truth imo.

Paul could've easily proven he was town by using his ability last night, but he's refused all game long, even though last night was absolutely the best time (and last realistic chance) to have used it. He didn't do it, so I think it's fair to say he likely lied about his role. He didn't claim 'kingmaker' until after WillBy claimed his king lynching survivor role, so there's that against him too. Paul also didn't claim his full role name. Neither of those two have.
                        Couple of things here. True I didn't come out with my exact role claim until after Willby did, but if you read back I had been very clear about my role having to do with a king when talking to a Willby. If you think I could have planned that far ahead, I appreciate the compliment.

Also, I have claimed my full name and exact title some time ago, but it could have gotten buried. Trying to search for the post on mobile is impossible, plus I can't do multiple quotes, so I'll just make it easy: Cersei Lannister, Realm-Aligned Queen Regent of the Seven Kingdoms (Town 1-Shot Kkingmaker).

To restate, my role is to select one person during a night phase. That person will be announced King during the following day phase, and that person will be the one who decides who to lynch. Voting will proceed as normal, but the person I designate as King of the Seven Kingdoms decides who to lynch. Other than that each day I vote on who to lynch, and I win when all threats to the Realm have been eliminated, without any other kind of restrictions or variables to my win condition.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Couple of typos there. Normally I'd have waited until I got to work to post but I wanted to answer these ASAP

Comment

• Also a couple of things before I head to work: Has Backwards claimed his full name and role? I remember his character name was suspect to a lot of people, but that all seemed to fizzle out and I haven't seen anything else. Has anyone else had a 2 shot role in this game, like backwards claims? I can't think of anyone else mentioning this off the top of my head, but it could have gotten buried. Also, granted it worked out well, but why haven't we asked any questions about Backwards tracking result? Kills go through before recruitment, so why would Under actually have visited Voth? Since Voth flipped as cult, I would think he had been recruited before night 3. So how could the cult recruited have been tracked as visiting Voth again on night 3? The end result was fantastic, getting the cult leader, but the logic behind the tracking result isn't there for me. I'd love to hear an explanation on how this makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Also a couple of things before I head to work: Has Backwards claimed his full name and role? I remember his character name was suspect to a lot of people, but that all seemed to fizzle out and I haven't seen anything else. Has anyone else had a 2 shot role in this game, like backwards claims? I can't think of anyone else mentioning this off the top of my head, but it could have gotten buried. Also, granted it worked out well, but why haven't we asked any questions about Backwards tracking result? Kills go through before recruitment, so why would Under actually have visited Voth? Since Voth flipped as cult, I would think he had been recruited before night 3. So how could the cult recruited have been tracked as visiting Voth again on night 3? The end result was fantastic, getting the cult leader, but the logic behind the tracking result isn't there for me. I'd love to hear an explanation on how this makes sense
                              I was asking myself the same thing right after he flipped, why the hell was he visiting voth? My guess is his faith healer claim was true, he must've had a second action to try to protect people and the 50/50 was a fail and you/exalt/willby had got the kill off ? That makes more sense than field messing up the night action order imho.. field seems like an avid host and undercut too newbie to fake claim faith healer without it being partly true

Comment

I was asking myself the same thing right after he flipped, why the hell was he visiting voth? My guess is his faith healer claim was true, he must've had a second action to try to protect people and the 50/50 was a fail and you/exalt/willby had got the kill off ? That makes more sense than field messing up the night action order imho.. field seems like an avid host and undercut too newbie to fake claim faith healer without it being partly true
                                I've never heard of a cult recruited that has another night action built into this. I don't believe Field made a mistake either, the options are basically that this is a unique role that I don't remember having seen before (Willby/Exalt, ever seen something like this?), or your role/result is not true.

Comment

Working...
                                X