[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I've never heard of a cult recruited that has another night action built into this. I don't believe Field made a mistake either, the options are basically that this is a unique role that I don't remember having seen before (Willby/Exalt, ever seen something like this?), or your role/result is not true.
    Yup, and I've also never heard of a town survivor lyncher, or whatever the hound / mountain business is/was either. Somehow you're one of the two of us left with the rare but albeit google-able role

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Rumor Mill

The capital survives on nothing, if not rumors. News of the Great Fall have made their way to King's Landing, causing panic among the commoners.

The rumors reignited further rumors about Jon Snow's death, spread around by whores. Robert Baratheon discovered that Jon Snow is a Targaryen -- born to his love Lyanna Stark and her lover Rhaegar Targaryen and an imminent threat to his reign and dynasty -- and had him poisoned. When Robert had poisoned his bastard son, Ned was furious. The two men who deposed of the Mad King were at odds for the first time.

Pressured to retaliate by those most loyal to him, Ned usurped the throne and killed Robert Baratheon, sending shockwaves throughout the Seven Kingdoms and creating chaos for the reigning royal family.

Ancient past to the threats that now threaten the Realm. Hard truths cut both ways, but remaining steadfast is the only option -- if this city and this Realm were to survive.

At the city gates, soldiers wearing seven sigil banners marched, the_paul standing in their midst. To appease the unruly crowds, the_paul was marched to the square in front of the Great Sept of Baelor and slayed. He was Cersei Lannister, R'hllor-Aligned Fire Worshipper.

Her final act of defiance, uttering these words: "Enemies to the east... enemies to the west... enemies to the south... enemies to the north... Everyone who isn't us is an enemy. Whatever stands in our way, we will defeat it."

BEGIN DAY 5
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Good game
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• WillBy this is the part where you prove me right. Town should've lynched you three days ago, and role madness is hard for town.
          I am Stannis Baratheon, head of the night's watch. I am the mafia jail keeper. I am not the king and i can not be cult because i am scum. Exalt, however, is probably not town for you to "win with" and also may be the king you need to have dead to win. Night 1 i jailed Exalt, thats why he was role blocked. I killed Voth, I killed the_paul. I've been killing everyone. The "king" is nothing but bulletproof, it has no special powers. I know this because I am scum, and jerome was king.

Exalt is either cult, king, town, or maybe a fuck fuck idiot. It really doesn't matter. If you, Willby, really are a survivor with some king-related bullshit you will win the game with me and we will rule this kingdom as Night King and Stannis Baratheon, gay hand-in-hand.

..... and if you're not actually a survivor, I just fucked myself. But if you were remotely telling the truth about your wincon willby, the only way for you to win is vote exalt with me.

vote exalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            field In a hypothetical situation where there are 3 players left, 1 is scum, 1 is Cult, 1 is Town, and the scum player gets lynched, who wins? Assuming the Cult and Town players cannot NK, who actually wins? Neither can lynch the other, and the cult cant kill or recruit the townie, so is that a tie, or do cult automatically win? Scum win by tying only because they have an NK to break that tie. What happens if there's no tie breaker though?
            With 1 town and 1 cult left, town wins as the cult wincon has not been met.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• So paul must use his power tonight, or it's pretty clear he is (one of) the baddie(s) remaining. I dont really know who you should pick paul- I only really trust myself. I'll do a breakdown:

WillBy, claimed survivor. Now that the king business seems settled, my role is purely survivor, for all intents and purposes. Things that look bad- survivor claim is bad, and I have changed my story a few times. Things that look good- called out the king as a bad guy, which he was.

the_paul, claimed kingmaker. Easily confirmable role, but since he claimed so early, probably a safe recruitment target (if whoever undercut replaced did anything). Things that look good- general behavior. Things that look bad- odd claim, name claimed someone super crown (mafia) aligned.

Exalt, executioner. Pretty much confirmed as lyncher. The town thing is still kind of questionable, as we dont know Rodney's alignment. But he kind of served us up rodney pretty well, so I'm inclined to believe him. Things that look good- lynched rodney (who I have believed was scum almost whole game), vocal lead for town. Things that look bad- he admitted rodney might have his role, but as mafia. Could be other way around. And he claimed kingsguard, which sounds crown aligned. I dont think we should read too much into this though

backwards- claimed joat. Had a good tracking, but those results are questionable due to order of actions? Things that look good- lynched cult leader. Things that look bad- been on my list forever. Questionable order of actions? Could've been a mafia cop or something. Also a bad name claim.

I started typing this hours ago, so it may have been out of date

Comment

• R u ducking kidding willby I'm here f5ing like you're about to post Charlize Theron nudes and that's what you post

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                  So paul must use his power tonight, or it's pretty clear he is (one of) the baddie(s) remaining. I dont really know who you should pick paul- I only really trust myself. I'll do a breakdown:

WillBy, claimed survivor. Now that the king business seems settled, my role is purely survivor, for all intents and purposes. Things that look bad- survivor claim is bad, and I have changed my story a few times. Things that look good- called out the king as a bad guy, which he was.

the_paul, claimed kingmaker. Easily confirmable role, but since he claimed so early, probably a safe recruitment target (if whoever undercut replaced did anything). Things that look good- general behavior. Things that look bad- odd claim, name claimed someone super crown (mafia) aligned.

Exalt, executioner. Pretty much confirmed as lyncher. The town thing is still kind of questionable, as we dont know Rodney's alignment. But he kind of served us up rodney pretty well, so I'm inclined to believe him. Things that look good- lynched rodney (who I have believed was scum almost whole game), vocal lead for town. Things that look bad- he admitted rodney might have his role, but as mafia. Could be other way around. And he claimed kingsguard, which sounds crown aligned. I dont think we should read too much into this though

backwards- claimed joat. Had a good tracking, but those results are questionable due to order of actions? Things that look good- lynched cult leader. Things that look bad- been on my list forever. Questionable order of actions? Could've been a mafia cop or something. Also a bad name claim.

I started typing this hours ago, so it may have been out of date
                  Yep out of date. Look who's the kingmaker now, paul.

Comment

• WillBy Bro the suspense is killing me

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                      WillBy Bro the suspense is killing me
                      Exalt hasnt even posted chill out.

How did you know undercut was a baddie?

Comment

• Pros for Exalt winning: town victory, been trustworthy so far, he did his best, didnt try to get me killed

Cons for Exalt winning: smugness?

Pros for sdraw: smugness, didnt kill me, he played a fairly good game

Cons for sdraw: been vsing me whole game, exalt will hate me forever

am I missing any?

Comment

• Phase change:
                          Hopefully tonight if everyone gets their vote in. Let's shoot for 6 PM PST.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

Pros for Exalt winning: town victory, been trustworthy so far, he did his best, didnt try to get me killed

Cons for Exalt winning: smugness?

Pros for sdraw: smugness, didnt kill me, he played a fairly good game

Cons for sdraw: been vsing me whole game, exalt will hate me forever

am I missing any?
                            If you told 100% truth about your wincons and role, you DEFINITELY will win if we lynch exalt... you only 25/50% chance win lynching me. Exalt might be king, exalt might be cult... I can't be cult, the_paul obviously never made me king given how scummy I was all game lol

Comment

Exalt hasnt even posted chill out.

How did you know undercut was a baddie?
                              Dumb fucking luck. I needed an easy lynch that wouldn't argue a lot and it looked like missa was gonna get modkilled

Comment

• I was busy praying he would flip anything but green lol

Comment

Working...
                                X