[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Dumb fucking luck. I needed an easy lynch that wouldn't argue a lot and it looked like missa was gonna get modkilled
    Pro for sdraw: big plays paying off

FWIW I win regardless as a survivor. Unless exalt is a serial killer, then this game will end when one of you is lynched

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Pro for sdraw: big plays paying off

FWIW I win regardless as a survivor. Unless exalt is a serial killer, then this game will end when one of you is lynched
      You don't win if exalt is king, which is possible. Unprovable, and unprobable but he could've been kinged and tp was hiding it. There's no way he would've kinged me, as im pretty sure people thought I was scum since d2

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

You don't win if exalt is king, which is possible. Unprovable, and unprobable but he could've been kinged and tp was hiding it. There's no way he would've kinged me, as im pretty sure people thought I was scum since d2
        Pretty sure I was lynching your boss, not whoever paul chose. If that was ever his role. Looks like they lost powers with the cult.

Comment

Counterpoint, if exalt is king he will lynch you today and win the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Counterpoint, if exalt is king he will lynch you today and win the game.
            King has no special abilities other than bulletproof, Jerome was king, in the role pm for Jerome it just says he's bulletproof while king, nothing else, no special lynching.

Comment

King has no special abilities other than bulletproof, Jerome was king, in the role pm for Jerome it just says he's bulletproof while king, nothing else, no special lynching.
              Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Yeah my role actually has nothing to do with Will's apparently. Oh well, the king part stuck out to me.

As anyone who can google knows, I am Cersei Lannister. I am the realm-aligned queen regent, who means I am a 1 shot kingmaker. I pick someone at night and they are announced as king the following day. People can still vote for a lynch, but whoever I pick will be the one who ultimately decides who gets lynched. I already asked, and I can't use it on myself. If I could I wouldn't even bother roleclaiming, but here we are. Like I said, my role can be pretty easily confirmed the day after I use it, but I guess it's up to the rest of you to believe that I am realm aligned
              If we are to believe his role claim. The king is dead, long live the King

Comment

• Idk what to tell you, makes no sense that Jerome was king and couldn't lynch people with it? Not lying anymore, I have no need or reason I can't paste you Jerome's role description, but clearly says he's bulletproof due to being king and if he loses his king status he loses being bulletproof. That's it. Nothing more or less. Idiot Jerome wanted to claim king on d1 I had to point out that there's probably king changing related shit in game due to the explanation of bulletproof being tied to king

Comment

• Was rodney one of yours?

Comment

• Tempted to lie to you on that one, But yes. poor Rodney hasn't even seen game of thrones... I had to warn him that the mountain is literally the only character in the show that is 100% undoubtedly a bad guy. You could argue the night king was misunderstood, but the mountain was just bad.

Comment

• .. which makes me wonder a moot point, if exalt is town and was recruited cult would he have flipped black? Or obscured?

i cant guess if exalt is actually town, Rodney was scum. With role madness like this, maybe exalt is some other third party? Backup cult? Backup sk? Literally could be anything... that's part of why I decided to full rc scum. I don't know if you'll win lynching me, but I do know you'll win lynching exalt.

Comment

• Honestly I was suspicious exalt might've been a mirror of Rodney, and also not town. Thought maybe exalt was Playing for another faction (now we know there was the sk faction or cult faction) from the start...

Comment

• Didn't seem fair to have mountain vs the hound where mountain was scum and hound not... way too obvious, thought maybe exalt was another not-town party

Comment

• Well isnt this interesting. I had assumed town lost already, so this is an unexpected turn of events.

Vote: Backwards obviously

I'm not cult btw. Even if I was, WillBy would still win if he is really a survivor, so I don't really understand backward's logic arguing against me. Also, based on what Field said, if I was cult, the game would be over already, since they wouldn't be able to win.

WillBy The king (jerome) already died, so I'm pretty sure it's your choice who wins, since you win regardless? I won't be mad either way, although in town's defense, we didn't try to lynch you, and we even argued against it actually. Backwards was advocating on lynching you all game, and youd have lost if he has his way. Also, I'd advocate against allowing heavy lurkers like Jerome and Rodney winning through that type of tactic. Backwards played well, but he was just 1/3 of his team.

Also, I know he's trying to persuade you by saying I could be third party (I'm not), but same as if I was cult (again, I'm not), youd win either way. It would be pretty cool if two third party players won, but that's not the case. If you really do raise every townie up as a White Walker by winning with town though, then I'd say that's a cooler ending than letting the lurking scum team win.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• WillBy I will say one more thing: we were both lynchers, and we both managed to pull that off. The fact that both of us had that extra wincon attached made our roles more difficult to win with than as normal scum or town roles.

Also, scum won the last 2 or 3 games straight. It's time for a town win for once, and it was a difficult path to victory with a cult, mafia, and SK factions in the mix.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

.. which makes me wonder a moot point, if exalt is town and was recruited cult would he have flipped black? Or obscured?

i cant guess if exalt is actually town, Rodney was scum. With role madness like this, maybe exalt is some other third party? Backup cult? Backup sk? Literally could be anything... that's part of why I decided to full rc scum. I don't know if you'll win lynching me, but I do know you'll win lynching exalt.
                                Just curious, did Rodney have the lyncher wincon attached to his scum wincon? Like if willby lynches me and scum win, does rodney still lose, since he didnt lynch me? Also, if you guys had NKed me before he died, would he have automatically lost? Is that what kept me alive?
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X