Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhh I think rodney needs to be on your lynch train lemme look

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Yeah rodney is a loser regardless of what happens

Comment

• Exalt were you going to push lynching me this phase or would it have been easy to get you to lynch willby? I was up in the air on the full scum rc, but thought winning with willby would be easier and more fun than winning with only Jerome

i thought your post of "well it's between the paul and willby tomorrow" during the night looked too obvious playing dumb, or were you for real?

Comment

• I think if I voted exalt, it would then kill sdraw and revive him as white walker, my survivor alignment.

I'll make this easy for field and so people can stop F5ing.

vote backwards

I really appreciate you not night killing me. Exalt brings up a lot good points too.

Request for field: can I kill both of them and make them white walkers? Circle jerks are way better with more than 2 people

Comment

• Aww willby if you vote exalt tho I will go down in the hall of fame

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
              Backwards - 2 (Exalt, WillBy)
              Exalt - 1 (Backwards)

As votes stand, backwards is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
              Incoming.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Dawn of Winter

BETRAYAL
                South of the Gift, east of the Kingsroad, and north of the Last River, the remaining Brothers of the Night's Watch, their Lord Commander, and the Hound march towards Winterfell to warn them of the darkness that is coming. At Last Hearth, they camp for the night, before they embark on the rest of their journey the next day.

The Hound in his capacity as Knight of the Kingsguard has been a mole inside the Crown for a long time. The small council sought his head. And the only person close enough to do it is the Lord Commander, who is breaking tradition by being a member of the small council. As night befalls Last Hearth, the Lord Commander conspires with a band of men to murder the Hound in his room.

The men sneak into the castle, wearing masks, slowly approaching the Hound's chambers. Breaking open the door, the men charge at the Hound who wakes up and draws his sword. A fight embarks, and the Hound manages to fight off his attackers, killing every last one of them. Uncovering one of the dead men's wrists, a tattoo of the Night's Watch sigil informs him of who is behind this assassination attempt. "Now I'm thirsty," he says. "And hungry."

VENGEANCE
                The next day, the Hound reaches Winterfell and stands before Lady Sansa, who is holding down the fort at the Stark birthplace while her mother mans fortress of the Eyrie in the Vale of Arryn.

He informs Lady Sansa of the army of dead and implores her to raise an army to fight the army of the dead. He also informed her of the plot to murder him. Sansa quickly began making war plans. She sends ravens to the Vale, Castely Rock, and every House between here and Sunspear. "The Long Night is coming and the dead come with it. No one can stop them. The Starks of Winterfell can't stop them. The Lannisters of Castely Rock can't stop them. The Martells of Sunspear can't stop them. If we don't band together, we won't stand a chance. I ask you to join me, in Winterfell, as we give the dead the fight they never saw coming." Sansa writes a powerful message, hoping to sway friends and enemies to her cause.

Meanwhile, as the Northmen prepare to fight the dead, the Hound knows there is no victory if the Night's Watch doesn't unite with the Realm. And the only one standing in the way is the Lord Commander. Scouts return with news that the Lord Commander gathered a small army at White Harbor. The Hound plots to hide at Moat Caitlin, sneak into the Lord Commander's tent and murder him in the middle of the night.

As the night befalls White Harbor, the Hound makes his move. Entering the tent, with backwards sleeping, he plunges his sword deep into his heart, executing him. Backwards was Stannis Baratheon, Crown-Aligned Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (Mafia Indecisive Jailkeeper).

THE LONG, LONG NIGHT
                At Winterfell, soldiers gathered from every corner of the Realm to make a final stand against the army of the dead. There is no more highborn and lowborn. No Lords, no Maesters, and no commoners. There are only those who are living and those who are dead.

While the Northmen raise and army and prepare for a final battle, the Night King and his army of the dead march south killing everyone in their path, increasing the numbers of their army with every life they take. The Night King, flying his dragon, embodies fear at this moment of history. There is not a weapon in the Seven Kingdoms that is capable of killing him. He is the most powerful... creature in the history of the Seven Kingdoms.

Inside the Walls of Winterfell, the Hound lead the Realm forces in the fight against darkness. But what are weapons of steel, even Valyrian Steel, and dragonglass to do against a dead dragon? The Night King freezes and shatters the walls as he enters Winterfell, killing everyone in his path. Exalt fought bravely against hordes of wights, but soon fell onto the battlefield. He was raised by the Night King as a Wight. He was Ser Sander "the Hound" Clegane, Realm-Aligned Knight of the Kingsguard (Town Executioner).

At the end of the battle, WillBy stood triumphant. He was the Night King, White Walker-Aligned Supreme Leader of the Army of the Dead (Town Modified Survivor). For the first time in thousands of years, humanity is no more in Westeros. History, truly, is a cycle. The Era of Kings is over, and the Dawn of Winter begins.

GAME OVER.
                WillBy and Exalt win this game!
                Last edited by field; 07-11-2019, 10:42 PM.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                    Exalt were you going to push lynching me this phase or would it have been easy to get you to lynch willby? I was up in the air on the full scum rc, but thought winning with willby would be easier and more fun than winning with only Jerome

i thought your post of "well it's between the paul and willby tomorrow" during the night looked too obvious playing dumb, or were you for real?
                    Exalt plz answer ty ;p

Comment

• One simple reasoning why pushing for you was clearer than on Willby. At least willby hinted his role regarding white walkers so he was partially honest. You have never answered Exalt's questioning regarding name claiming or giving flavor to what your role specifically does, hence out of the remaining you were the clear suspect.

Comment

• never mind i read day 5 you straight up admitted mafia i take that back

Comment

• Welcome to the World of Westeros. King Robert is dead, and the realm is in shambles. Houses from the North and the South all vie for the Iron Throne. Houses have shattered, while others have collapsed, and alliances across the realm are quickly forming. When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. That's not the game you're playing, though, is it?

WillBy - You are The Night King, Realm-Aligned Supreme Leader of the Army of the Dead (Town Modified Survivor).
                          Your role and alignment will be obscured when you flip. You will flip as "The Night King."

Each Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched. You have no Night actions.

If you die, you win with the Realm.
                          If you survive to the end of the game, you kill everyone and revive them as Wights. You will win as White Walker, and they will win with you. However, if you survive and the King is still alive, you will lose.

If you have any questions, please PM me.
                          Good luck!

Comment

• Wait willbys wincon says he kills everyone and we all win with him, not just town LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Wait willbys wincon says he kills everyone and we all win with him, not just town LOL
                              If there had been 2 mafia, exalt, plus me left, I'd have killed you all and revived you. Or some cult shenanigans. Just needed Jerome to die. Basically a lyncher.

and you were probably right, survivor should be a policy lynch. But with how dead the game was, it was good that I was kept alive. Personally, survivor is a policy night kill, because I'm an asshole as scum

Comment

• SETUP

[THE CROWN]
                                Jerome - Eddard "Ned" Stark, Crown-Aligned King of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm (Mafia Godfather)
                                • Godfather: Assigns the Crown's nightkill (kill flavor: slayed). Immune to nightkills. If dethroned, loses immunity. Unknown to player: The King is dethroned when the Kingmaker chooses a new King. Regains immunity the next night.
                                • Loyalty to Northern Houses (can be recruited as mason).
                                Backwards - Stannis Baratheon, Crown-Aligned Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (Mafia Indecisive Jailkeeper)
                                • Jailkeeper: Roleblocks and makes target immune to ALL actions. Indecisive: Cannot target the same player twice in a row.
                                Rodney - Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane, Crown-Aligned Castellan of Harrenhal (Mafia Executioner)
                                • Executioner: Wins with the Crown (Mafia) but must be on lynch train of his brother, The Hound (Exalt), in order to win. Can investigate a player each night; receive confirmation only when brother is found.
                                • Role obscured upon flip. Flips as "The Mountain."
                                • Loyalty to Southern Houses (cannot be recruited as mason).

[THE TARGARYENS]
                                fis - Daenerys Targaryen, Targaryen-Aligned Mother of Dragons (Third Party Modified Arsonist)
                                • Modified Arsonist: May mark a player each Night, or choose to incinerate all marked players with dragon fire. Cannot mark and incinerate during the same Night. Kill flavor: Incinerated to ashes. Unknown to player: The Night King is immune to fire.

[THE LORD OF LIGHT WORSHIPERS]
                                Undercut - Melisandre "The Red Woman," R'hllor-Aligned Fire Priestess (Cult Recruiter)
                                • Cult recruiter. Recruit one player into cult each Night. Cultists lose their abilities and flip as Fire Worshipers. Unknown to player: Cannot recruit Brothers of the Night's Watch or the Night King. Dies if trying to recruit Crown-Aligned or Targaryen-Aligned players.

[THE REALM]
                                Exalt - Ser Sandor "The Hound" Clegane, Realm-Aligned Knight of the Kingsguard (Town Executioner)
                                • Executioner: Wins with the Realm (Town) but must be on lynch train of brother, The Mountain (Rodney), in order to win. Can investigate a player each night; receive confirmation only when brother is found.
                                • Role obscured upon flip. Flips as "The Hound."
                                Halp - Arya Stark, Realm-Aligned Lady of Winterfell (Town Indecisive Roleblocker)
                                • Roleblocker: Roleblock one player each Night. Indecisive: Cannot target the same player twice in a row.
                                Voth - Bran Stark, Realm-Aligned Grand Maester (Town 2-Shot Coroner)
                                • 2-Shot Coroner: Learn full role alignment of two dead players in the game.
                                the_paul - Cersei Lannister, Realm-Aligned Queen Regent of the Seven Kingdoms (Town 1-Shot Kingmaker)
                                • 1-Shot Kingmaker: Chooses a player to become King once during the game. The King will be announced publicly during the following phase and they will have the ability to lynch player of their choosing. Voting will commence as normal, but the votes will not count (only the King's choice will). Unknown to Kingmaker but known to the King: King will publicly post "EXECUTE: PLAYER NAME" to end the day phase. King is immune to nightkills the night they are chosen.
                                Missa - Tyrion "The Imp" Lannister, Realm-Aligned First Ranger of the Night's Watch (Town Masonizer)
                                • Masonizer: Recruit one player into the Night's Watch every Night. Recruits will retain their roles but flip as Brothers of the Night's Watch. Unknown to player: Cannot recruit players loyal to Southern Houses.
                                • Loyal to Northern Houses.
                                Erias - Varys, Realm-Aligned Whisperer (Town Flavor Cop)
                                • Flavor Cop: Learns one piece of flavor about target's role each Night.
                                Kthx - Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, Realm-Aligned Dragonspotter (Town Firefighter)
                                • Firefighter: Protects one player from dragon fire each night.

[THE WHITE WALKERS]
                                WillBy - The Night King, Realm-Aligned Supreme Leader of the Army of the Dead (Town Modified Survivor)
                                • Realm-Aligned: If WillBy died before the end of the game, he wins with the Realm (Town).
                                • Modified Survivor: If he survives to the end game (meaning one faction must win), he kills everyone and revives them as white walkers, and they all win as a new alignment -- the white walkers. It's basically all flavor. Effectively functions as a survivor but instead of the survivor and the other faction winning as two different factions, in this game they all become a new faction and win together. If jerome/the King (Godfather) was alive at the end of the game, WillBy loses. This kinda made Will a lyncher of sorts, except he had no way of knowing who the king was.
                                • Role obscured upon flip. Flips as "The Night King."
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X