No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only shitty part about WillBy's role is that dead players do not win, even if their faction ended up winning the game.
    With how inactive this game ended up being.... sorry not sorry.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Also, since it's usually difficult to win as a survivor, I decided to make the survivor town-aligned and give it two wincons, one if it died and one if it survived. Being town-aligned was meant to entice Will to help town during day phase since it's usually easier to win as town, and playing pro-town attracts NK.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Oh I guess kingmaker would've got the day lynch lol

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Was a fun game with bad timing I think man. And Jerome basically fucked you hard. Thanks for hosting.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Damn you undercut
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Really cool setup field thanks for hosting
              Big Chill

Comment

• I suggest we take a slight break before the next game? I can set up the next one if we would like, so that active players like willby/field/fis/voth can be involved in the game instead of having to host. Since we have been hit with a few inactives this last time (myself included due to holiday timing sorry) I will probably aim to have a more comfortable setup around 10-12 players. Getting someone new involved like Erias would be nice though if he would choose to continue to try again. It was nice to see some fresh blood and as it was his (her? idk) first game im sure they are still a little confused.
                Big Chill

Comment

• On that note i actually have 2 setups i would really like to host, one is a really quick and more straight to the point setup and the second is a role madness.
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                    I suggest we take a slight break before the next game? I can set up the next one if we would like, so that active players like willby/field/fis/voth can be involved in the game instead of having to host. Since we have been hit with a few inactives this last time (myself included due to holiday timing sorry) I will probably aim to have a more comfortable setup around 10-12 players. Getting someone new involved like Erias would be nice though if he would choose to continue to try again. It was nice to see some fresh blood and as it was his (her? idk) first game im sure they are still a little confused.
                    Yes to a break. Need a little cool down. And if it was a more mellow game, I think that could be refreshing as well. Yes to inviting everyone back, this is how we grow

Comment

• Thanks for playing dudes. I hope you enjoyed the different setup. I will be posting my post-game thoughts and night results over the weekend.

Backwards was so close to winning it all, which was impressive given the inactive scum team, and he single handedly fucked all my third parties this game lol. If he had abstained from killing tp, then used fake roleblock result (or lack of king at beginning of day) to push a lynch on tp, he would've won the game for sure. I think he got too excited though, and claimed scum (should never ever do in an end game scenario like this one, as it accomplishes nothing and gives opponents damning info against you).
                      Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Inactivity sucked, so I really appreciate everyone for sticking around. Modkills seemed to hurt all factions equally, maybe slight advantage to cult as masonizer + scum were used to balance against cult. Inactivity definitely hurt town more during the day, but scum allowed them to win by killing the cult off and leading a lynch on their recruiter.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• If I could do things differently:
                          -Shouldn't have pushed Jerome to sign up, as it was clear he wasn't interested. However, disappearing without a word is a shitty move, and not cool at all. As punishment, #MAGA2020 bitch.
                          -Should have switched Rodney and halp around, but I didn't because I wanted 100% randomized setup. Scum halp is far more invested in the game, and Rodney was just sick of being scum for like 5th or 6th game in a row.

Lastly, Missa was dealing with IRL emergencies, so this game was the last thing on her mind. Simply unfortunate timing and unpredictable turn of events.

Inertube went camping during the holiday weekend (did not inform me beforehand though) and I ended up subbing him after few days of no response. I also let Voth choose who to recruit because I felt Voth/cult team shouldn't be punished because recruiter is inactive. (I also let scum team pick who to kill when Jerome went MIA).
                          Last edited by field; 07-12-2019, 02:41 PM.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Yeah, got too excited to let willby help me teach town to lynch survivors .... now these townies gonna think survivor is a pro town role

Originally posted by Turban
                            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Yeah, got too excited to let willby help me teach town to lynch survivors .... now these townies gonna think survivor is a pro town role
                              Definitely thought about it. Exalt was more convincing with the "2 lynchers" thing

Comment

• Thanks again for hosting Field. Even with the inactivity, I enjoyed the hell out of the setup. The game was great right up until Under fucked me when I finally had a good rhythm going with Exalt. Fuck fuck faggot.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X