[SIGNUPS] Mafia 2019 #7: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIGNUPS] Mafia 2019 #7: Sweet Vengeance

Off the heels of Fields last host I want to let us all take a week break before jumping right into another game since inactivity had affected a few roles but i figured i would at least get the signup thread started. I will not be begging for people to jump in to this game as that contributed a little bit to the inactivity. This setup will work fine for anywhere from 8-12 people with minor tweaking.

We are lucky to have such gracious players who volunteer their time over and over again to provide us with a fun game to play during the week and i want to give back by offering my own time towards that goal.

This setup to my knowledge is something that hasn't been seen on TW Mafia, or at least in my existence. I'm hoping that the change in setup will excite people about the different possibilities of setups that we can play here and give people a break from what we are used to. My type of games are usually role madness because i love to watch chaos unfold but to get this straight out there this will NOT be the type of role madness setup that we are used to and there isn't a flavor theme. Everyone will however have a role of equal importance so nobody will feel as if they are useless or bored with their role i assure you. I want to leave the rest of it as a surprise for when the game finally starts. This game should be rather quick depending on conversation through day phases and straight to the point once everyone understands the flow of this special game. I really hope you all enjoy the twist added to this setup.
    I do have another setup ready to go as well which will be role madness that i would love to host after this if nobody else wants to jump into the host chair. But until then, lets have some fun!

Oh also, anybody can play. No excluded players here.

Planning to begin Day 1 on Monday 7/22/2019

Players signed up:

1. Beast
    2. Willby
    3. Voth
    4. Exalt
    5. Sdrawkcab
    6. The_Paul
    7. Field
    8. Ixt
    9. Kthx
    10. Grand
    11. Halp
    12. Downfall
    13. Ffe

Signup Closed
    Last edited by RoDNeY; 07-21-2019, 09:24 PM.
    Big Chill

I will play.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
      I will play.
      luv u booboo
      Big Chill

Comment

In. Let's do this

Comment

YES... in
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

In .
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Just want to remind everyone who has participated in the last few games that a new one is starting next week if interested.

Please read the Signup post to learn that this setup is unlike anything you have played here before

sdrawkcab Halp fiS the_paul kthx Missa Undercut field and also Erias If you would like to play again, it would be nice to incorporate some new blood into these games I'm sure everyone would agree. It takes a few games to really get the hang of it

Also Muh boi PrOnEsSim you should consider trying TW mafia out
              Big Chill

Comment

sure, i'm in

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

In please
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

good luck finding enough actual RELIABLE people who wont just go MIA and afk after the first day phase of game starts. nice job Voth losing Jessup's interest and im not playing either. gl finding 10 or above thats active on forums u buffoon

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      good luck finding enough actual RELIABLE people who wont just go MIA and afk after the first day phase of game starts. nice job Voth losing Jessup's interest and im not playing either. gl finding 10 or above thats active on forums u buffoon
                      If you're not playing then dont post, this game is open to everyone including you but if you're going to be a dick then just bug off
                      Big Chill

Comment

sure if u need more but ill vote voth fixed each phase i can guarantee u that

Comment

IN your booty hole
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

so im ignored RoDNeY ? kay noted

Comment

so im ignored RoDNeY ? kay noted
                              I think you missed this part

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

but if you're going to be a dick then just bug off
                              Because you said this right after

sure if u need more but ill vote voth fixed each phase i can guarantee u that
                              Which is pretty much you saying no matter what happens you're going to compromise the integrity of the game by wasting a vote every phase regardless of the movement of each phase. So yes you were ignored, I'm not going to clutter my signup thread entertaining a troll if that's what you intend to be. I gave you a chance to play normal like everyone else regardless of personal sentiment you may feel towards other players or how others may feel for you but you insisted to hang on to that and make it known. I would also allow Jessup to play as well if she wished. This setup gives everyone the power to win the game for their alignment regardless of how players may feel about each other personally.

Sooo i guess ill just ask formally, do you actually want to play for real with us?
                              Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                              X