Moment of Silence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment of Silence

Let us take a moment of silence to say RiP to all these trolls to staff (cough cough Primary) and being unwelcomingly racist to go with it. It's not easy being staff, let alone being towards the upper end of the echelon such as qan and Boss. If you got nothing nice to say then forever hold your silence. Care to say something Primary? oh wait, u cant. gg

EDIT: (Something typed by an adult who's acting like he's still in high school)
    Last edited by qan; 07-30-2019, 09:46 PM. Reason: Racism warning
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It isn't about the racism it's about the freedom to say what I want like always Qan. That and gun crime statistics.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        It isn't about the racism it's about the freedom to say what I want like always Qan. That and gun crime statistics.
        Isnt the Honk Honk thing another one of those wannabe Nazi internet slang terms for Heil Hitler at this point? It's the same shit with clown world, frenworld, the number 88, etc. Its a bunch of ignorant losers wishing they were real Nazis. The sad part is in real Nazi Germany, they'd be one of the first ones thrown in the ovens, because retards and the mentally ill were undesirables.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Isnt the Honk Honk thing another one of those wannabe Nazi internet slang terms for Heil Hitler at this point? It's the same shit with clown world, frenworld, the number 88, etc. Its a bunch of ignorant losers wishing they were real Nazis. The sad part is in real Nazi Germany, they'd be one of the first ones thrown in the ovens, because retards and the mentally ill were undesirables.
          I guess some people use it as that, for me I appreciated the the underlying issue that it is saying. It represents Pierrot the clown who wears a mask of laughter and comedy to hide his sadness and depression from the world. Laugh at everything because the world is fucking retarded with 70 genders, doctors giving hormone blockers to 7 year olds, diversity meaning no white men etc. It symbolizes the blackpill, the nihilistic view that you have to watch western culture burn to the ground while being unable to stop it. I can appreciate that because it is true and most sane people have to basically watch as the vocal minority gains power through outrage on social media.

basically it is like how Carlin said, political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You're welcome to head back to the Boomer's Hugbox any old time you like to get your fair share of "freedom of speech" (i.e., saying the n-word) and posting of dank brownpilled infographics. (What a humorless shell that is. The last time anything funny came out of 4, Bush was still in office.)

Meanwhile this is a forum for the spaceship game. You're welcome to exercise your freedom of speech here, but please don't complain when you take a ban for it.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
              You're welcome to head back to the Boomer's Hugbox any old time you like to get your fair share of "freedom of speech" (i.e., saying the n-word) and posting of dank brownpilled infographics. (What a humorless shell that is. The last time anything funny came out of 4, Bush was still in office.)

Meanwhile this is a forum for the spaceship game. You're welcome to exercise your freedom of speech here, but please don't complain when you take a ban for it.
              Stop being a melodramatic faggot
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm with you kthx, this world is sicker and sicker over time, but hypocrits, perverts and other sick minded peoples either deny it or even enjoy it. However I would advice you to not think about it, that's the only way to be happy, thinking too much is bad. Politics, and everything linked to it, is the worst subject of talk.
                Trasher> lol hellrazor

Comment

An other advice : play subspace, I only saw you once and you did not play.
                  Trasher> lol hellrazor

Comment

Been playing since like 1998 or something I just don't have time anymore, but it is hard not to think about because both my kids have to live in this world after I'm done raising them. Fortunately I'm raising them not to be faggots so they should do well.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I hope for your childrens sake they are not gay or trans because if they are they will see what a closed minded hateful bigot you are and how their fathers closed minded belief system will have caused them great mental duress. I also either way, gay or straight, hope that they see your stance as gross and cowardly full of unwarranted fear too when they become adults.

You focus WAYYY too much on your opposition to a group of people that have no contact with you and pose you no threat. I hope some day you change your hateful beliefs and learn to love all people, especially those who cause you no direct harm.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I don't care if people are gay just shut the fuck up about it and stop doing fag parades. Too many people think being a fag equals having a personality.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Parades are a way to show our pride and bond in a society that more often than not tells us we are less than, or should hide in the shadows or are morally corrupt. These things cause many LGBTQ people much mental harm and parades are therapeutic while raising public awareness that we are here and not going to hide or go away. Again no one is asking you to join them and it should not upset you so much.. It is for us and those who have loved ones in our community who are LGBTQ who wish to support us or those straights who just want to be progressive and stand up for our oppressed rights as minorities.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Lol are you kidding me? Faggots are a protected class up there with pedophile Islamists and the like. You faggots are the worst.

and transgenders are just people with a mental illness, cutting off your dick and having a hole drilled in you doesn't make you a woman nd never will. If society stopped telling them it was ok and they got the mental help they needed then 50% of them wouldn't off themselves.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kthx is right but guys come on this isnt twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X