Moment of Silence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

I can't find the one about gay parents being much more likely to sexually assault their children or adopted kids or the one about most kids who think they are faggots or trans were likely sexually assaulted as kids either but the first one proves the degeneracy of the culture faggots are so proud of.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You can't find it because it isn't true. HIV rates are higher in gay men and trans because of many factors you refuse to address such as them having to rely of sex work to survive and drug addiction from needles and themain one being the path the virus takes for infection which is anal sex along many other factors which lead up to infection you refuse to address. You and Rab are morononic idiots. Kthx should be banned from this forum spreading this hate.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Or the fact that it's culture of promiscuity and pedophilia.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Lies and not factually true. There is nothing factual you can base that statement on. Just stop with your bigoted hate filled misinformation and rants. This is as clear a case for a forum ban as I have ever seen with you and you deserve to be perm banned.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Why because you got brainwashed into thinking that being a faggot makes you special and immune to legitimate criticism? Are my "hate facts" triggering you? Theres a reason why everyone calls you a dipshit you know. It's not too late though, you can still stop being a faggot and live a wholesome life with a family and be happy. Look at your life, does acting like that make you feel good or just bitter and resentful?
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Even if I do get banned which let's be honest I only login to play forum mafia so I won't lose any sleep over it, you will still be miserable. You are no different than a fat fuck wanting someone banned because someone told them they are living in an unhealthy way. The truth hurts but needs to be heard sometimes.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Grow up Kthx and get educated. I'm responding to this bigoted hate filled posting pattern you have been making for months in a community forum, I don't want to see it and it has no place in these forums.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I don't care what you want to see, and saying faggot stuff like bigot and hate filled makes you sound like a childish moron. But keep repeating the mantra all you want, it doesn't change the fact that most people think the way I do but won't say it to you because they worry about being labeled something stupid. I could care less though and at least I will say it to your face or as close as I can instead of pretending to agree with you while looking down on you behind your back. You're welcome.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I am very confused on what this thread has become

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      I am very confused on what this thread has become
                      the healing is starting
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

u guys should join a debate team.

Comment

Jessup has faggot AIDS up his tailpipe.

Comment

Originally posted by hellmouth View Post
                            Jessup has faggot AIDS up his tailpipe.
                            Sometimes the problem with being ridiculously intelligent is being too accurate in my depictions
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Damn my respect for Kthx rising. Who knew behind your scumminess you saw the world as it really is..

As a social worker I see the negative impacts of PC culture as well as feeding into mental delusions on a daily basis.

People argue it is lack of acceptance that leads to non straight individuals to suffer from concurrent disorders over and beyond their confusion of self and their sexuality. Unfortunately statistics and anecdotal evidence show that regardless of acceptance and even reverence by family, friends, and society (intersectionality places non straights as superior to straights), these individuals consistently suffer from anxiety, depression, self harm and suicidal tendencies.

You wouldn't say to an 80 year old person with dementia "yes you are 5 years old and yes your parents are coming back to pick you up very soon" so why do we feed into the other types of delusion? Makes no sense
                              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ffe View Post
                                Damn my respect for Kthx rising. Who knew behind your scumminess you saw the world as it really is..

As a social worker I see the negative impacts of PC culture as well as feeding into mental delusions on a daily basis.

People argue it is lack of acceptance that leads to non straight individuals to suffer from concurrent disorders over and beyond their confusion of self and their sexuality. Unfortunately statistics and anecdotal evidence show that regardless of acceptance and even reverence by family, friends, and society (intersectionality places non straights as superior to straights), these individuals consistently suffer from anxiety, depression, self harm and suicidal tendencies.

You wouldn't say to an 80 year old person with dementia "yes you are 5 years old and yes your parents are coming back to pick you up very soon" so why do we feed into the other types of delusion? Makes no sense
                                Exactly I don't understand how culture became forcing people not to be honest with you and lie behind your back so your feelings don't get hurt being the correct way to go about life. But it is something that I refuse to do, like I said if you want to be gay and live a normal life i will have a drink with you if you want to parade around the streets around children in dildo vests and people on leashes then you can fuck off.
                                Last edited by kthx; 08-07-2019, 08:16 AM.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X